Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Many Of You Remember This Man? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Of You Remember This Man? (64712 Views)

Do You Remember This Anambra Beauty Queen That Got What The Boys Want? (photos) / Wonders Shall Never End: Do You Remember This Lil Girl? She’s Now Pregnant(photo / IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Ayodejioak(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
@OP is that fadeyi oloro?
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by free2ryhme: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:
One of Nigeria's Finest

If u can remember this guy then u must be an ancestor cos you have tey +++ grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by rukkyland(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Singing......jaguar don get belle o...iyio you...he go born tomorrow iyio yio.
men this guy na bunch of talent sha. I no dey miss his tv series those days.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
jrupa:
A man that made several homes happy with is comedy skills. Respect Sir.

But that arrangement, Nigerians fit fall for it if well packaged.
God bless smart peoples!
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by SavageGarden(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
vfactor:
Jaguar!

"My belle oo, my headi ooo"

does any 1 knw his real name
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
SavageGarden:

does any 1 knw his real name

People should know. I was quite little then to look out for names of actors. Since they feature prominently in a particular series i just know them by their screen name.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by judedwriter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
mizzyboy007:
Gone are the days when we had real and free TV programmes..... fvck you DSTV.
those were d glory days of monopoly of NTA wink
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Princess4eva(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
I remember him but faintly, was a bit too little then.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Afolabi Afolayan of Mummy's Money! Around 1997 he came to Ughelli, Delta State to shoot 'Portmanteau Woman'. His boss instructed him to prepare 'a cup of tea with a tin of milk', and Jaguar went ahead to prepare a bucket of tea with '18 millik'... RIP sir!

Cassidy Holiday Inn at Uloho Avenue Junction, and AGGS was used.

'Jaguar Jaguar jankoliko', 'Kpitah and Kpaul' were twins,

One hawker singing...
'I dey buy, I dey sell second-hand cloth. Who wan buyiooooooo?!
If you buy am, enta one corner, make you wear am, eee go fit youoooooh ho!!! Who wan buy?'

One other one, he went to borrow clothes from a dry cleaner, and the owner of the attire went to the dry cleaner to claim his clothes. Behold, Jaguar was already at the party venue forming big man with anoda man's outfit. My dear, he had to strip off right there. LoL...

And he speaks Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo in his movies. Heard (Wa-Zo-Bia) for the first time in one of his movies with Papa Aluwe and Zebrudiah, in the early 90's. Unlike the divisions we have now.
Assslayer:
The episode he acted Adam and Eve was my favorite, wow ! How time fly's

Yeah, wen d angels were chasing them from the Garden of Eden... Check out the 'Aloe Vera' guy that portrayed God and the clown taken off the 'Circus' as devil...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by excel4us: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
JAGUR,WEY THE MONEY.LOOK AM FOR GROUND.HAHAHAHA.REST IN PEACE
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
My burukutu got spilled over. While am watching him actin as tax collector
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by ifababa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Real actors in the years when Drama was undiluted .
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by SaintNdi: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
The days of black and TV. The days when video player is own by the super rich, the days when Nigerian can live without the fears of Boko Haram. Jugua, Grace, Oseni and Akrika was stole our sorrows away.... Rest in peace sir, your legacy will never die.]
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by dannywhyte(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
sherrylo:
Yeah that's Jaguar
When comedy still dey make sense
No b lie! Mr IBU and co still de learn
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by 2whiteangel(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
sad Dose good old days Will never come again
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by scippy: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jaguar,Jaguar rankadede
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by scippy: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sora o,sora o,awon olote nbe lekule, sora o.Ma ba won kegbe kegbe,ma ba ro de aimo, egbe ki loko o se,sora o.
Jaguar sang this song in Yoruba to his wife in one of their episodes.RIP Jaguar.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by scippy: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sora o,sora o,awon olote nbe lekule, sora o.Ma ba won kegbe kegbe,ma ba won ro de aimo, egbe ki loko o se,ma ba won lowo is,sora o.
Jaguar sang this song in Yoruba to his wife in one of their episodes.RIP Jaguar.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by spiralwedge(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
ojeffo:
AFOLABI AFOLAYAN
seriously, as in Kunle Afolayan's father?
thks
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by spiralwedge(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Princess4eva:
I remember him but faintly, was a bit too little then.

we don know all d lil pikin dem for NL

*winks*
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Princess4eva(f): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2015
spiralwedge:

we don know all d lil pikin dem for NL
*winks*
cheesy cheesy and we don know the Methuselahs of Nairaland.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by spiralwedge(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Princess4eva:

cheesy cheesy and we don know the Methuselahs of Nairaland.

hahahaha
enjoy!
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Princess4eva(f): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
spiralwedge:

hahahaha
enjoy!
You too wink
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by toprealman: 2:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Any idea where one can purchase this man's comedy boxset?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.