Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Many Of You Remember This Man? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Of You Remember This Man? (64686 Views)

Do You Remember This Anambra Beauty Queen That Got What The Boys Want? (photos) / Wonders Shall Never End: Do You Remember This Lil Girl? She’s Now Pregnant(photo / IF You Remember This Place Then Your Childhood Was AWESOME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually today is better
Absolutely not correct. Sweet old days when people fear God, where there are few crimes etc

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by mkoabiola: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
I was very young den.
My belle oooooo,my head oooooooo.
Best comdey den,same tym with baba sala
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by teeboy03(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
great664:
why sell since you are hear to help. just play with 100000 and you will never hawk again on Nairaland.
leave d idiot o...na every week he dey win 900k plus but cant run nairaabet down wit just 1k stake in all betshops in Lagos
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by phransix147(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
handbagss:

He is dead
I know! Am answering the ops question
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Francon(f): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Please help a friend find his dad from Plateau state or Jos. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=41886492186&set=a.41884697186.64361.700432186&type=1
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by makyegh(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Folksyharry:
Jaguar na

I recall one of his movies where he acted as a witch doctor. he told the client that he will give him a charm that will work such that anybody that comes to look for him at his home when he is not home will not find him. how the hell is that a charm?
The point of that drama wasbto show the pointlessness of relying on charms as the only person chamed is the one who got the charm. its all foolishness.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Skillfullulu:
I don't think I know him, I guess I was in heaven then.
You most be mimee generation? Anyway he was our Mr IBU and osufia as children. He made our childhood memorable. He died in the year of our Lord 2000.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by otunbalautech(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2015
JAGUAR!!!!!!.............

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by EDhims(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
I remembered wen he came to restaurant close to my house and was eating akpu n egusi in his usual comic way. people gathered to watch him eat
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Nayok(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Jaguar i know is a car undecided, op which century does he belongs to? And any link to his work(audio/video)
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by dimssy(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
That is rhema
Folksyharry:
Jaguar na

I recall one of his movies where he acted as a witch doctor. he told the client that he will give him a charm that will work such that anybody that comes to look for him at his home when he is not home will not find him. how the hell is that a charm?
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by dbestuncle: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
FEB ! FEB!! FEBRUARY O
If e no b 28,
e go b 29,
e no dey correct,
e no dey complete............................. JAGUAR

SORA O 2X
AWON OLETE BE LENKULE SO ARA RE
KO MA BA KU NI KEKERE.//?/////////////////////

JAGUAR. na my real actor b dat jor

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by stagger: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Afolabi Afolayan aka Jagua
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by dbestuncle: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
predominantly in the 80's and early 90's.

Nayok:
Jaguar i know is a car undecided, op which century does he belongs to? And any link to his work(audio/video)
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by aniyphil: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Folksyharry:
Jaguar na

grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by princejude(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Jaguar
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by bosunjohns(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Is any of his comedy videos on YouTube? Please share.
olymyk:
I remember JAGUAR and Oseni his paddy! , I had the opportunity of meeting physically cos his children (Remi,gbolahan,junior and one other girl ) were in my school then!
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually today is better
nah..i totally disagree wit u
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by bigzic(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Super1759:
Jagaur....oseni..Julie.... Grace
Where are they now?
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Assslayer: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
The episode he acted Adam and Eve was my favorite, wow ! How time fly's
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by sophys(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
shave
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by ndustan(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Shege Jaguar!
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by OCTAVO: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Una no remember Obelente? The man with big belle. grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by abexity04(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
really, u re still in heaven?
u don't no who kill my baby gangbadidi gbangbadidi
my belle ooo, my head ooo
Skillfullulu:
I don't think I know him, I guess I was in heaven then.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by DanKonta: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
I Think the Guy died couple of years back, His son tried stepping but couldn't match, also remembered the likes of Useini, Bukata, the Ogbono Soup woman and Jaguar's Wife
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by bornmekus: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
AFOLABI AFOLAYAN
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by Makapounse(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Afolabi afolayan a.k.a. Jaguar the greatest comedian of his time , he died in yr 2000... Rest in peace
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by thoth: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
The news of his death broke my heart, he always find a way to preach unity in any of his episodes and unlike the useless shows that airs this days, each episode has a moral point it tries to impact on the viewers and that is the core and purpose of literature and drama in Central African Tradition.
Afolabi Afolayan deserves to be honoured really.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by benpuzzy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Barawo mutuwaneee. baa baa baaraawooooooooo

JAGUA JAGUA
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by fixmykey(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
His wife was Sarah,
He acted with Husenni, Bukata etc.
Great man of his time
I watch his play then with lot of fun
I miss him
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by piagetskinner(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
I dunno him o shocked
U can't na....u were only born yesterday
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Man? by piagetskinner(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
I dunno him o shocked
U can't na....u were only born yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.