Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House (1416 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
When governor Ameachi was trying to explain he did not loot government properties in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by saaedlee: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
They are practising how to look @ Diezani Alison-Madueke when she'll be explaining to EFCC Officials how...(Fill in th rest).

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Mogidi: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shameless man, he took all the plasma TV also, what an id.iot?

1 Like

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Iroh88(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Shameless man, he took all the plasma TV also, what an id.iot?
I'm sure he sold the stolen TVs to your I'd.iotic father. Where do you think he got that plasma from?? What a shameless crook he is.

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Niwdog(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari will be like " kaii wanan kparawo ne fa" cry
Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by wise7(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
The look on the man in white
Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Mogidi: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
I'm sure he sold the stolen TVs to your I'd.iotic father. Where do you think he got that plasma from?? What a shameless crook he is.

I'd have more pleasure debating Buhari's cow than engaging you.
My last reply to you, find your ilk (mostly re.tards) to engage you in your meaningless convo.
Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Iroh88(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:

My last reply to you, find your ilk (mostly re.tards) to engage you in your meaningless convo.
Yeah. A re.tard like your mother would serve that purpose just fine. Tell her to meet me asap when your father is "through" with her fool.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by zenith4biz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gaskiya I no wan dey associate with this man ow
Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
saaedlee:
They are practising how to look @ Diezani Alison-Madueke when she'll be explaining to EFCC Officials how...(Fill in th rest).

No! They are adoring the Lion of Ubima who single handedly fought & won a weakling & corrupt President like Jonathan.

It has never been done before in the history of Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Okay. Whatever yu do in life will come back to hunt you. Quote of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of Gov Ameachi tryin to explain to buhari he did not loot Rivers Gov House by Iroh88(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:

"Meaningless convo". Have you ever said anything meaningful in your miserable life since you were severed from your mother's umbilical cord??

Foolish looser.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Boycotts APC Leadership Meeting, Calls Osinbajo A Mere 'Commisioner'. / INTERVIEW: I’m Not Available To Serve In Buhari’s Govt. Now — Soludo / Photo: No Power Supply In Owerri For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.