Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Prevent Grey Hairs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Prevent Grey Hairs (1051 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Grey Hairs by nobosaba(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
I read about this online yesterday and I felt the need to share it with you all. Ask anyone what kind of hair they want to have and the instant answer would be thick black hair. Of course, this is for people who do not like to go in for colours or hair dyes, and would rather stick to keeping their natural black hair colour. Good news is that you can maintain your black natural hair colour easily with out too much trouble. I am sure you must be eager to know what these tips are!!!

So here is the list of tips that will prevent hair greying and will stay black for a longer number of years.

How To Prevent Grey Hairs

Hot oil massage

You can carry out a hot oil massage with either ofcoconut oil or almond oil. Each of these oils contributes towards maintenance of black colour of your hair. Add a few drops to the warmed up oil and use on scalp with light circular motions. It helps grow and maintain thick hair. This is the first and foremost of all the tips for black hair.

Employ the correct combing technique

Do not brush your beautiful hair aggressively. If there are tangles, go for wide toothed combs, also use a paddle brush for best results.

Say no to heat

If you really like the black natural colour of your hair; then do not apply hot ironing tools. It will not only frizz dry your hair but you will also lose its natural colour coating.

Growing hair long

If you didn’t know, then let me tell you that cutting down bigger lengths of hair don’t make hair grow faster. Instead, ask your ends to be trimmed at a salon, such that there is never an appearance of split ends. This will help you maintain your black hair long.

Keratin Treatment

If you cannot stay away from styling gels and tools, then you can book an expensive session once every 2 months at a good parlour for a keratin restoration treatment. It helps restore your hair’s lost keratin and maintains your dark natural hair colour.

Supplements do help

Your body may need some supplement boosts from time to time, because it is rarely possible for each one of us to follow a healthy and maintained diet in between our busy schedules and work pressures. Ask your hair doctor for a good supplement that will help you maintain thick and natural hair. Biotin is a great hair supplement, but depending on your hair condition, you need to decide on the amount of intake that your body requires. This will also help you stay away from unnecessary hair fall or breakage.

Stay Healthy!!!

Re: How To Prevent Grey Hairs by amnesty7: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
The parmanent way to prevent grey hair is to die young. Avoid vanity and gracefully appreciate long life, dear OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Grey Hairs by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
You cannot prevent grey hair, its a given
Re: How To Prevent Grey Hairs by Beamborla(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm here encouraging my hair to turn grey on time so I can rock correct afro; low afro, though and here you are talking about how to prevent it angry

I didn't read it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The African Store / Winner Of 2015 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Pageant / Photo: And Heritage Bank Kaduna Workers Celebrate Old School Day Like This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.