Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

See How Heartless People Are - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Heartless People Are (4052 Views)

Five (5) Reasons Why Some People Are Unemployable - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning house,

I'm so pained right now that I don't know how to write this story, but i will try as much to be brief and detailed.

It's started few months ago when i needed a car for rental or hire purchase for Uber. I eventually got one on rental, a Toyota Corolla 205.

I was supposed to be remitting 35k which i always did without no excuse. The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

But ever since i started working with this car its either one fault or another with this vehicle, meanwhile these didn't stop me from remitting as promised to the owner.

Whenever i complain of these faults to the owner, they refuse to help me look for aolutions, but because of what i need (money) i always struggle to do these repairs myself cus the owners will keep me waiting while i starve.

By the way, my mechanics have always complained about the bad state of these vehicle, they said the vehicle was badly used by the former driver, so I'm the one suffering it.

Nevertheless, i didn't relent and i kept doing my part, and send his remittance to him. So two months ago, the vehicle refused to move well, i thought it was a small fuel pump issue, so i called my rewire to help me check, they did everything they could but this car refused to accelerate. Then i had to call the owner and explain to him the new problem, till last week they didn't do anything, they kept postponing me, meanwhile i had already started feeling the effect having spent so much without results.

Did diagnostics and realized it was a brainbox problem, even oga gazzuzz helped me confirm it. So since i had no support from owner, i needed to start working as i needed money i had to start sourcing for loans.

Story short, i got loan to get the brainbox, thankfully everything worked out as expected, gen i was advised to service the car also and some few repairs, which i gladly did with the remaining money with me hoping that if i start working i can repay my debts. However, why at it i called the owner of the latest development.
But to my greatest surprise, after these money i spent, time and energy. This people came to pick up the car from me yesterday, he told me his sibling needed the car to hustle. I was supposed to hit the streets today and begin my hustle.

They have emotionally damaged me. They didn't even bother asking me how much i spent total on the car, no refund, nothing.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i feel like running away from home, i can't even feed my child due to spending on this car.

People are so heartless😭😭

Please if anyone has a car to give out on rental or hire purchase, i will very much appreciate, and i will be loyal and won't let you down.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Nlfpmod. Please help me take to frontpage,

he should see the damage he did to me on frontpage. He's a frequent guest on nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Ofemmanu1: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Take heart bro.

3 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Take heart bro.
I'm trying to sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by lomprico(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
You caused it by allowing them breach the contract you had. Why will you be fixing the car when then agreed to do that? And you were not deducting your expenses from the weekly pay, so they took you as a fool.

Take heart, not everyone is honest these days.

44 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
lomprico:
You caused it by allowing them breach the contract you had. Why will you be fixing the car when then agreed to do that? And you were not deducting your expenses from the weekly pay, so they took you as a fool.

Take heart, not everyone is honest these days.
u are right sir. I was just trying to be extremely honest

3 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by jonero4(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
U are not man enough...
a friend of mine was drivin a mini bus on a higher purchase
after 9months of accounting for the bus,d woman wanted to collect it back due to he failed to do account for 2weeks.
bcoz the bus was having fault,..but trust what my guy did to her(d owner of the bus) ,he dare her to touch the key if she is not afraid..
my guy chased her away from his compound..

u could have remove everything u changed from d vehicle..b4 given it back 2 dem.

13 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Anuoluwapo296(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
cool
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Leggodeals(f): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
In spite of what happened, you are right and they were wrong.

It wasn't your fault that you took on repairing the vehicle yourself against the initial agreement. You needed to start earning and they were delaying on their own end. You did what you had to do in good conscience. However, when you get your next vehicle, tell the owner that if you find the car to be faulty in the first and second week, you will return it unless he is willing to cover the expenses and promptly.

You can apply for a driving role too in a private apartment or company. I have a lot of Driving vacancies on here https:///184037139835240/

From henceforth apply wisdom in all your dealings and don't turn into a vile person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by advanceDNA: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Them come collect car from u....u seff drop key after u don change brain box and all the other fixes....??

Na mumu dey worry u... abi u just they form over righteous.....??

14 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
jonero4:
U are not man enough...
a friend of mine was drivin a mini bus on a higher purchase
after 9months of accounting for the bus,d woman wanted to collect it back due to he failed to do account for 2weeks.
bcoz the bus was having fault,..but trust what my guy did to her(d owner of the bus) ,he dare her to touch the key if she is not afraid..
my guy chased her away from his compound..

u could have remove everything u changed from d vehicle..b4 given it back 2 dem.
i didn't know they were coming to pick up the car, besides i highly doubt i would remove everything i changed even if i knew u will collect the car from me, Home training wouldn't allow me do such

4 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Leggodeals:
In spite of what happened, you are right and they were wrong.

It wasn't your fault that you took on repairing the vehicle yourself against the initial agreement. You needed to start earning and they were delaying on their own end. You did what you had to do in good conscience. However, when you get your next vehicle, tell the owner that if you find the car to be faulty in the first and second week, you will return it unless he is willing to cover the expenses and promptly.

You can apply for a driving role too in a private apartment or company. I have a lot of Driving vacancies on here https:///184037139835240/

From henceforth apply wisdom in all your dealings and don't turn into a vile person.

ok , thanks very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:
Them come collect car from u....u seff drop key after u don change brain box and all the other fixes....??

Na mumu dey worry u... abi u just they form over righteous.....??
i never knew they were coming to collect the car. It was an unexpected visit

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Ofemmanu1: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
I'm trying to sir
Naija is full of Evil and wicked people..

4 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by ozome15(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
People.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
i never knew they were coming to collect the car. It was an unexpected visit

Oga ade....are they ur friends... them dey visit u lile that b4...when they now arrived and declared their intentions.... u did not know how to switch to craze mode...... abi dem dey mad niiiii... i wish say na me...

Where is nlfp mod seff

3 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oga ade....are they ur friends... them dey visit u lile that b4...when they now arrived and declared their intentions.... u ddnt nit know how to switch to craze mode.....
it's well
Re: See How Heartless People Are by jackmrandy: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

I'm so pained right now that I don't know how to write this story, but i will try as much to be brief and detailed.

It's started few months ago when i needed a car for rental or hire purchase for Uber. I eventually got one on rental, a Toyota Corolla 205.

I was supposed to be remitting 35k which i always did without no excuse. The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

But ever since i started working with this car its either one fault or another with this vehicle, meanwhile these didn't stop me from remitting as promised to the owner.

Whenever i complain of these faults to the owner, they refuse to help me look for aolutions, but because of what i need (money) i always struggle to do these repairs myself cus the owners will keep me waiting while i starve.

By the way, my mechanics have always complained about the bad state of these vehicle, they said the vehicle was badly used by the former driver, so I'm the one suffering it.

Nevertheless, i didn't relent and i kept doing my part, and send his remittance to him. So two months ago, the vehicle refused to move well, i thought it was a small fuel pump issue, so i called my rewire to help me check, they did everything they could but this car refused to accelerate. Then i had to call the owner and explain to him the new problem, till last week they didn't do anything, they kept postponing me, meanwhile i had already started feeling the effect having spent so much without results.

Did diagnostics and realized it was a brainbox problem, even oga gazzuzz helped me confirm it. So since i had no support from owner, i needed to start working as i needed money i had to start sourcing for loans.

Story short, i got loan to get the brainbox, thankfully everything worked out as expected, gen i was advised to service the car also and some few repairs, which i gladly did with the remaining money with me hoping that if i start working i can repay my debts. However, why at it i called the owner of the latest development.
But to my greatest surprise, after these money i spent, time and energy. This people came to pick up the car from me yesterday, he told me his sibling needed the car to hustle. I was supposed to hit the streets today and begin my hustle.

They have emotionally damaged me. They didn't even bother asking me how much i spent total on the car, no refund, nothing.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i feel like running away from home, i can't even feed my child due to spending on this car.

Please if anyone has a car to give out on rental or hire purchase, i will very much appreciate, and i will be loyal and won't let you down.

Lalasticlala
Seun

he should see the damage he did to me on frontpage. He's a frequent guest on nairaland.

you come here now dey lament and seeking for pittty, my brother you didn't tell him you changed the brain box? why allow them carrry it like that knowing fully well you don spend money ontop the motor way nor be your own. Abi them change your brain join too. cos normally person way he brain dey house and correct, way he know say he don carry loan to do motor way nor be him own, nor go let the owner carry them motor. nor them never leave you for debt like this . dey play. go meet am.. carrry the old brain box and your own too join, make them give you your money. crase for them. nor play oh. your source of income nor don put your for debt.

2 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Karlifate: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
You're too innocent to be a Nigerian cheesy

Whenever you strike a deal with your fellow Nigerian (especially if it involves financial transactions), make sure you put it in a legally binding writing, before witness(es).

Once a default tilt towards their side, call their attention to it & alert the witness(es).

Don't make the mistake of shouldering the responsibility of the "default", else you keep paying till you become ruined.

An average Nigerian, (especially the over-religious ones) are constantly looking to take advantage of their seemingly naive neighbor.

3 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
jackmrandy:

you come here now dey lament and seeking for pittty, my brother you didn't tell him you changed the brain box? why allow them carrry it like that knowing fully well you don spend money ontop the motor way nor be your own. Abi them change your brain join too. cos normally person way he brain dey house and correct, way he know say he don carry loan to do motor way nor be him own, nor go let the owner carry them motor. nor them never leave you for debt like this . dey play. go meet am.. carrry the old brain box and your own too join, make them give you your money. crase for them. nor play oh. your source of income nor don put your for debt.
I'm not sure there's anything i can do. I really appreciate ur input
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Karlifate:
You're too innocent to be a Nigerian cheesy

Whenever you strike a deal with your fellow Nigerian (especially if it involves financial transactions), make sure you put it in a legally binding writing, before witness(es).

Once a default tilt towards their side, call their attention to it & alert the witness(es).

Don't make the mistake of shouldering the responsibility of the "default", else you keep paying till you become ruined.

An average Nigerian, (especially the over-religious ones) are constantly looking to take advantage of their seemingly naive neighbor.
duly noted. I appreciate your input
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Elsueno: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
I'm not sure there's anything i can do. I really appreciate ur input

With all due respect sir, ur behavior is extremely docile & very annoying. What do u mean thier is nothing u can do?...While I appreciate & encourage ur honesty...NEVER ALLOW ANY FUVKER TO STEP OVER U, NEXT TIME REMOVE THE PARTS U REPLACED OR THEY pay u for d repairs..if u keep this docile behavior, people go chop u easily & u might likely end perishing to hunger or frustration!...Even God said u should never allow urself to be knowingly cheated

7 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Elsueno:

With all due respect sir, ur behavior is extremely docile & very annoying. What do u mean thier is nothing u can do?...While I appreciate & encourage ur honesty...NEVER ALLOW ANY FUVKER TO STEP OVER U, NEXT TIME REMOVE THE PARTS U REPLACED OR THEY pay u for d repairs..if u keep this docile behavior, people go chop u easily & u might likely end perishing to hunger or frustration!...Even God said u should never allow urself to be knowingly cheated
i will definitely start working on retrieving those stuffs, i hope it works out

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless People Are by sammirano: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Op, you need to be firm.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by lomprico(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
u are right sir. I was just trying to be extremely honest
Too much of everything is bad. It's good to be honest but when you notice the other party is not, you have to be firm and stand your ground or they will ride you over.
The era of patient dog has long died in nigeria, stop being 'extremely honest' it will only hurt you at the end.

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
lomprico:

Too much of everything is bad. It's good to be honest but when you notice the other party is not, you have to be firm and stand your ground or they will ride you over.
The era of patient dog has long died in nigeria, stop being 'extremely honest' it will only hurt you at the end.
anyways u are right
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Starboytwo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sorry bro

Be very gentle. Also, be very mad.

By the time you shout and the whole street hear the matter, that motor no go comot for your street.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Starboytwo:
Sorry bro

Be very gentle. Also, be very mad.

By the time you shout and the whole street hear the matter, that motor no go comot for your street.
honestly, i should have done this
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Tsafe001: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
This guy just dey waste our time dey catch cruise...
Re: See How Heartless People Are by EniHolar(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Àwọn èèyàn sha!

See, na to scatter everything and rearrange am again o. The car won't leave my compound if I'm the one... except if you don't have properly written agreement sha. And if at all there's an agreement, I guess it would state that it's the owner that would fix the car, that's where your own personal agídí comes in. It's money that we we are talking about here.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tsafe001:
This guy just dey waste our time dey catch cruise...
why should i? Yes i might be presently jobless but that doesn't warrant me to play around. I'm not a kid again
Re: See How Heartless People Are by candygist: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

Lalasticlala
Seun

If you want to remain strong in Nigeria. Learn to be emotionless. Im not saying you should be wicked. Always think about yourself first, Nigerians are very wicked so you need to learn how to treat them, especially the illiterate nd non educated Nigerians.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Airline Interview / Massive Ongoing Recruitment At Konga Online Marketplace / Which Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme Is Currently On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.