Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark (1053 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by lazsnaira(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
How APC supporters attacked me on my way to Buhari’s inauguration — Mark

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru & Joseph Erunke

SENATE President, David Mark, Tuesday, revealed that unknown to many people, he was attacked by supporters of the All Progressives Congress, APC, while on his way to the Eagles Square, to attend the inauguration of General Muhammadu Buhari, following his victory in the March 28 presidential election.
Senator Mark, who condemned the action of those he called “hooligans”, said it was against the spirit of peaceful transition from the then ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to an opposition party, the APC.
The Senate President spoke while commenting on a similar submission made by Senator Boluwaji Kunlere, PDP, Ondo South, on physical assaults visited on some politicians across the country last Friday, during inauguration ceremonies for new governors across the country.

Kunlere had, in his contribution to a motion seeking the Senate to congratulate President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on their successful and peaceful assumption of office last Friday, drawn the attention of senators to attacks meted out to some politicians at some of the inauguration ceremonies in some states level by followers and supporters of those being inaugurated.
The motion was sponsored by the Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma Egba, PDP, Cross River Central and 101 other senators.
But contributing to the motion, Mark, who said the hooligans damaged his windscreen, fumed that the ugly development was capable of damaging the image of the country in the eyes of the international community which had earlier commended Nigeria for the latest feat it attained in democracy through the conduct and outcome of the 2015 general elections.
He said as declared by Senator Kunlere, such attacks against perceived political opponents at such very important occasions were bad.
“I concur to what Kunlere said that politicians across the divides need to always tell their supporters to be cautious in their display of support and loyalty to them by not being unnecessarily overzealous at their inauguration into office to the point of attacking their perceived opponents at such occasions as I personally experienced here in Abuja last Friday when President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo were to be inaugurated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/how-apc-supporters-attacked-me-on-my-way-to-buharis-inauguration-mark/

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by HungerBAD: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
General David *TELEPHONE IS NOT FOR THE POOR* Mark, has a Degree in LIES. Him and the other one Jerry*JERRYCAN OF LIES* Gana. Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Blakjewelry(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Most apc supporters have bh tendencies

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by dulaman: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
cbb

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by baybeeboi: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
i see
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wen u see apc supporters u don't nid to go to sambisa forest, boko is wif u live and direct
Apc=boko haram

3 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
with the way they attend to topics on nairaland, you will know that they are deadly.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by tucky200(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wen u see apc supporters u don't nid to go to sambisa forest, boko is wif u live and direct
Apc=boko haram
Oremussanctus = cluelessness

When u go make better point for ur life ??
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:
Oremus sanctus = cluelessness

When u go make better point for ur life ??
Monitoring spirit
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by chokolee12(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
True talk.
HungerBAD:
General David *TELEPHONE IS NOT FOR THE POOR* Mark, has a Degree in LIES. Him and the other one Jerry*JERRYCAN OF LIES* Gana. Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Yustash001(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dem just dey run there mouth....dem just dey run there mouth...dem wan kill BABA...
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by freezone4real(f): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mr LIE_nus
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by landinfo: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2015
@topic

Some fooolz who are fanz/supporters need to be called to order that these politicianz they are claming to die for or champion their course for, don't give a flying fvck about them

HungerBAD:

APC, PDP, etc they are all one brothers fighting for their daily bread...so no kill ya sef ontop their matter & let me remind thee that:

1. OBJ openly said Education waz not meant for the pooooor

2. HellFire-Rufaii said Abuja waz not meant for the poooor to live & now both guyz are now preaching false change, so U see these guys are one & same OR more like Kettle & Pot[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of A New Nigerian Party.. / A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" / Central California Blood Center Donates Bloodmobile To Uyo, Nigeria - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.