Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Presidential And VP Salaries Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential And VP Salaries Announced (2923 Views)

This New Photo Of President Buhari And VP Osinbajo Is Really Nice! / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Results From Enugu Presidential And Nat. Assembly Polls - Vanguard Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by santakris(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2015
According to the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), the newly inaugurated Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari will earn a monthly salary of N3, 514, 705.

The role of the RMAFC, empowered by Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the Constitution, is to outline the salary earnings appropriate for individuals who hold political offices.

Altogether, President Buhari will take home N1,171,568.33 every month, and N14,058,820 yearly for salary.

Buhari is also eligible for a regular hardship allowance, 50 percent of the basic salary, N1,757,350.5.

The government pays for the provision of car fuel, personal assistance, domestic staff, and utilities for President Buhari.

Upon request the new President has access to accommodation, Duty Tour allowances, and medical allowances as requested.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's monthly salary is N3,031,572.50. He will receive N1,010,524.17 monthly, and N12,126,290.00 annually.

These allowances are either paid periodically, monthly, or every few years. The Tour Allowance depends on the president's travel arrangements.

Buhari promised during the campaign that the salaries of all members of his cabinet would not exceed what is outlined by the RMAFC

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/02/presidential-and-vp-salaries-announced
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by worksmart(m): 3:34am On Jun 03, 2015
k
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 03, 2015
wow! politricks is indeed a lucrative business.
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by gobizzy101: 3:59am On Jun 03, 2015
We know dat der will still steal, but let dem just perform
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2015
I think it's high time for all political office holders to cut off their respective salaries cos the rate at which they are becoming rich is absolutely alarming. Tell me the service of a Senator who always sleep in the Senate but at the end of the month he will cart home huge monies.. I just hope one day that the legislators would pass the bill on salary cut... Imagine a common man is unable to realize $1,5 daily.
May God help us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 03, 2015
He is eligible for hardship allowance when the real people suffering hardship has no allowance! The only change I see is the one conductor give me.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by babyfaceafrica: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm...okay..is dat all?..what about other expenses?....I still believe in this administaton!!!
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by highmood(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
He should make known his assets public even if he would take home billions. I want to be sure that his net worth of his asset do not exceed the money used to purchase the nomination form for the election since he had no money to buy it.
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Toh Baba, hope sey yhu don see/hear am, anything after this said amount, will be questioned and investigated.

May Allah be yhu guys guide as yhu both spearhead the leadership of this country, ameen
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by chesterlee(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Baba should trim down those salaries....

shebi he doesn't like money

1 Like

Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by eightsin(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Hardship allowance? What kind of hardship? Somebody should please explain
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Chibaba247(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Still high for Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by tucky200(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
We know dat der will still steal, but let dem just perform
I dnt knw abt osinbajo
Bliv me, buhari will not steal
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by mrking3(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
santakris:
According to the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), the newly inaugurated Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari will earn a monthly salary of N3, 514, 705.

The role of the RMAFC, empowered by Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the Constitution, is to outline the salary earnings appropriate for individuals who hold political offices.

Altogether, President Buhari will take home N1,171,568.33 every month, and N14,058,820 yearly for salary.

Buhari is also eligible for a regular hardship allowance, 50 percent of the basic salary, N1,757,350.5.

The government pays for the provision of car fuel, personal assistance, domestic staff, and utilities for President Buhari.

Upon request the new President has access to accommodation, Duty Tour allowances, and medical allowances as requested.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's monthly salary is N3,031,572.50. He will receive N1,010,524.17 monthly, and N12,126,290.00 annually.

These allowances are either paid periodically, monthly, or every few years. The Tour Allowance depends on the president's travel arrangements.

Buhari promised during the campaign that the salaries of all members of his cabinet would not exceed what is outlined by the RMAFC

ok now I know why they keep embarking on useless trips! Lastly, pls can someone educate me on what they mean by [b]hardship Allowance for a president in the midst of plenty? And to think we have some families that barely feed 2 square meal a day! sincerely! We need to Revamp this country!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Brownhypo: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
santakris:

Only?
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by amichaelz101(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Kkk
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by amanze15(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Buh other avenues of withdrawing funds from the national coffers should be addressed
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Bobbystanley(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
No wonder our people kill themselves in the name of politics.

And thats why some section of the country have decided to be slaves to the notherners.

No wonder!
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by AnneMomoh: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Will Buhari still be earning Ex-presidents Allowance?
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by U2ice(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
lucrownt:
I think it's high time for all political office holders to cut off their respective salaries cos the rate at which they are becoming rich is absolutely alarming. Tell me the service of a Senator who always sleep in the Senate but at the end of the month he will cart home huge monies.. I just hope one day that the legislators would pass the bill on salary cut... Imagine a common man is unable to realize $1,5 daily.
May God help us. Amen

@d end of d month or @d end of each seating upon dat wen leavin office they ll still b paid wat de call severance package.....dis pple re chopin money mehn
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Is this not enough? Why should they steal after this? Anyone who steals after this is nothing but greedy
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by U2ice(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
eightsin:
Hardship allowance? What kind of hardship? Somebody should please explain

U fink sey e easy to carry nigeria for head....isn't dt enuf hardship?

#not justifying dia huge salary tho
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by U2ice(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
I dnt knw abt osinbajo Bliv me, buhari will not steal

How sure re u?
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by tucky200(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
U2ice:

How sure re u?
1million% sure bro
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by U2ice(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
1million% sure bro

U only knw of urself anyways time ll tell
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by eightsin(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
U2ice:

U fink sey e easy to carry nigeria for head....isn't dt enuf hardship?

#not justifying dia huge salary tho

Hehe. U mean that is the hardship?

I see! Hardship that they kill n fight and blackmail to get to!
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by U2ice(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
eightsin:

Hehe. U mean that is the hardship?
I see! Hardship that they kill n fight and blackmail to get to!

Dats d irony of d whole tin....
Me sef go get dia
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by abitex577(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
We know this already, can there assets declared to the code of conduct commission be made public? That is what is important so after 4 years we can tell if they stole or not.
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Blackfire(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari will not steal more than 2 million naira in his 4 years,he iis mr integrity *heard an invinsible voice,saying can u go to alusi okija shrine in okija to swear on his behalf?*... I pick race hid under my bed, alakoba
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by eightsin(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
U2ice:

Dats d irony of d whole tin....

Me sef go get dia

Lol.. me too o. I don dey lay the foundation small small. Na make God put hand remain
Re: Presidential And VP Salaries Announced by Weme12: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Blackfire:
Buhari will not steal more than 2 million naira in his 4 years,he iis mr integrity *heard an invinsible voice,saying can u go to alusi okija shrine in okija to swear on his behalf?*... I pick race hid under my bed, alakoba

Mr Integrity destroyed Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.