Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? (1452 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? by mowapa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2006
In light of the EFCC renewed energy @ fighting corruption which i support,it will be nice to shine the light at other issue involving public money,such as  former first ladies penchant for owning trust foundation

LATE Mrs. Obasanjo child trust care?

An issue that bothers me so much, that i want to share, read Stella son has taken over the child trust care account. Ms Obasanjo while alive got donations from state governor(public money) and foreign governments. I do believe that it's necessary we should be informed (Nigerians) how much is in the account , what will be the focus of the fund and who are  signatory to the account. i do think we have a right to know in view of this anti-corruption going on or should we just assume this is non of our business. this is nepotism at its highest level

Mrs. Yar'Adua ICCW?

According to media reports, a total of N10 billion was realised at the event.Some of the big donors at the launch included Mangal Dahiru, friend of the late president, who donated N2 billion: Aminu Dantata donated N500 million, Isiaku Rabiu gave N260 million and Rochas Okorocha supported the project with N120 million. The Governors’ Forum donated N720 million while some former governors were said to have donated N40 million.  The cancer centre was allocated 7.3 hectares of land in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT.After the fund rising, it appears nothing is being done to actualise the noble project. Nigerians are now used to donating billions of Naira to various pet projects at federal and state levels without any commensurate result.

http://www.nigeriannewsworld.com/content/still-limbo

ABI CORRUPTIONT GET SENIOR?

(1) (Reply)

[b]kachalla, Ex-borno Gov, Is Dead[/b] / I Annulled June 12 Election - Ibb / Ghana's President's Top Secret Trip To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.