Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna (51482 Views)

How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Trijay: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
ClEAN 9 is a product which has proven its quality and wide range effectiveness in the past. The results are there for everyone to see. Burn off excess fats in the space of 9days!!! With the superb kit. I works like magic and there is no side effect. Order for yours now as we have limited amount of the products in Nigeria. We also offer FREE Delivery across d nation. To order, call Mr David. 08037960070,08037667999. Or through bbm 2668CE35
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Trijay: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
ClEAN 9 is a product which has proven its quality
and wide range effectiveness in the past. The results
are there for everyone to see. Burn off excess fats in
the space of 9days!!! With the superb kit. It works perfectly and there is no side effect. Order for yours
now as we have limited amount of the products in
Nigeria. We also offer FREE Delivery across d nation.
To order, call Mr David.
08037960070,08037667999. Or through bbm
2668CE35
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Trijay: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
ClEAN 9 is a product which has proven its quality
and wide range effectiveness in the past. The results
are there for everyone to see. Burn off excess fats in
the space of 9days!!! With the superb kit. It works perfectly and there is no side effect. Order for yours
now as we have limited amount of the products in
Nigeria. We also offer FREE Delivery across d nation.
To order, call/whatsapp Mr David.
08037960070 Or through bbm
2668CE35
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Samuel198: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
[i][/i]As graduates, the girls can take decisions for themselves. so, I don't blame the government officials because they never forced them into Prostitution.

Female corp members are always desperate to lobby Their posting. so, they can go very far to achieve their purpose.

NYSC shouldn't be scrapped out because it is the best thing that can happen to every Nigerian graduates both home and abroad. I really enjoyed my service year in Lagos state. (2012/2013). I won the best corper in my PPA also the best Physics and Mathematics Teacher that my PPA has ever had. Not just that, the greatest thing that gave me joy was that the principal of my PPA recommended me to the managing director of an Engineering company where I am presently working. I passed out from service on 10th October 2013, and I resumed work on 17th Of October 2013.
Please, intending Corpers and those presently serving should be good in their duties. A good name is far better than Money........

3 Likes

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Obiwannn: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
who is this dog making noise here? Seems you haven't gotten ur call-up number so you're just venting your anger. Bitter child. Fyi; nysc is the only decent thing from nigeria. My best experience so far was from my nysc days; the sense of adventure, the hustle etc was all worthwhile

u been replied already.no need to reply u
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by otizs: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

Nope! NYSC needs to be totally scrapped it's a waste of a year
One of corp members who ended up his service year with no savings!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by mymadam(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

Supported 100%. Oh, those were the days! Uhhnn.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by princejude(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
In Minna?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by rossyc(f): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Nysc needs change!!!!
Exactly
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by highmood(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

In Benue state, Principals of schools, business owners, etc, have a club and hotel they hook up. When attending such deadly meetings, they always go with their NYSC catch. Some even go with two girls. Don't underestimate what money can make even the so-called graduates do.

A friend of mine told me about this during my NYSC in Benue state and it all came as a shock to me due to the high level of HIV spread in that state. Really, some babes get mind oh... sad
with the level of unemployment in the country, many young ladies have been blind folded with pieces of money and promises of opportunities. The smell of these two things have made them unable to identify the moral and health implications of thier activities.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by gbodimowo(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
highmood:
What can I say? This has been in existence for long. But for them to have graduated from the university, they are assumed mature to accept or decline any offer that is morally wrong. If they keep calm, then I believe they love it and I have no issue with that.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by PopeUDENSI: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
laidian:

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/nysc-members-recruited-prostitution-minna/

laidian:

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/nysc-members-recruited-prostitution-minna/

I thought all Corps members are suppose to be posted to schools to aid teaching except for those in the medical line? Niger State NYSC cannot deny knowledge of this act, because posting a corps member to the Govt house instead of the school amounts to outright flouting of the policy that requires all Corps members to be posted to schools.
I think is high time the Buhari Govt clamp down on this NYSC scheme & simply pay off graduates after their graduation instead of exposing them to these uncircumcised animals. Even the Corps members themselves are so stupid and foolish; later they will come here to say one politician slept with them and they are now seeing maggots in their vagina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by enomakos(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! You would be surprised that it is actually the girls that hustle for this postings. Some girls will kill for postings like that, so I don't think the Government house people are really totally to be blamed. And, any girl that has graduated from University is mature enough to make decisions for herself. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
bros what can i do to last 12rounds?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by mrdino(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
highmood:
What can I say? This has been in existence for long. But for them to have graduated from the university, they are assumed mature to accept or decline any offer that is morally wrong. If they keep calm, then I believe they love it and I have no issue with that.
well said, u took d words rit outta ma mouth.

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by michaelwilli(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
highmood:
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by whocanbewho(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
who is this dog making noise here? Seems you haven't gotten ur call-up number so you're just venting your anger. Bitter child. Fyi; nysc is the only decent thing from nigeria. My best experience so far was from my nysc days; the sense of adventure, the hustle etc was all worthwhile
its should be scraped or reduced to 3 months. Out of everything in life, NYSC is your best experience so far. MEHN!!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by whocanbewho(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emphany:
And wat year was dat? U open your mouth calling sm1 a dog. I'm presently serving to end nxt month,and 80% of us wants it scrabbed... If u are benefiting frm NYSC one way or the other,i suggest u kp ur mouth liquid to yourself n shut dat smelling door.
no mind am, the mumu was talking dust. The excitement is when you start by the time you spend 4month you just can't wait to finish.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Slimmos(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
enomakos:
na one yeye e book dat guy wan sell...d worst sef e go tell u 3000naira..na from one nairalander e get am free ooo
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by kay29000(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
enomakos:

I don't know o...You can ask Satan sha...him go know. grin
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by enomakos(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Slimmos:
na one yeye e book dat guy wan sell...d worst sef e go tell u 3000naira..na from one nairalander e get am free ooo
hahaha
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by MrBasketball: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
PopeUDENSI:

I thought all Corps members are suppose to be posted to schools to aid teaching except for those in the medical line? Niger State NYSC cannot deny knowledge of this act, because posting a corps member to the Govt house instead of the school amounts to outright flouting of the policy that requires all Corps members to be posted to schools.
I think is high time the Buhari Govt clamp down on this NYSC scheme & simply pay off graduates after their graduation instead of exposing them to these uncircumcised animals. Even the Corps members themselves are so stupid and foolish; later they will come here to say one politician slept with them and they are now seeing maggots in their vagina.
Hmmm true... That's why if any of your girls are doing youth service, the best is to take off the trust you have for them and don't take them too serious again because they are not loyal and they become very cheap from there. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by enomakos(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
kay29000:

I don't know o...You can ask Satan sha...him go know. grin
ok can you give me satan mobile number?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

I'll be serving next Febuary and i want it scrapped too. To me,it is a major waste of time. Let's finish school and enter labour market abeg
u can decline it, it's optional.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by ugoc(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
totally agree
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by kendraloops(f): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Equado:
I agree to disagree, some people are retained after their service year, 1st step to a source of stable income

How many of the whole population of corpers? Its just a tiny percent.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by nationwide1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
You sound like illiterate.

How can you insult a person that neither insulted you nor did anything wrong?

The only person who would gladly applaud NYSC is a worker with NYSC.

Apart from the poster you insulted, several people including myself hope to see the useless and time wasting scheme scrapped someday.

Go get a life.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by ewizard1: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emphany:
And wat year was dat? U open your mouth calling sm1 a dog. I'm presently serving to end nxt month,and 80% of us wants it scrabbed... If u are benefiting frm NYSC one way or the other,i suggest u kp ur mouth liquid to yourself n shut dat smelling door.
gUd!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by seangy4konji: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Man must chop.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:

Yes,the hustle like the one reported,wasted brains.

Anyway, I don't attend any because I studied in Holland.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

I disagree!!!!..the initiative for nysc is good..it just need some adjustment..I am currently serving in a rural area in the southwestern part of the country..I don't. Know what will happen to the education section here without corpers...you don't throw away the baby with the bath water!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Buchman1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
And you had to call him a dog!!!! You don't sound like someone who passed through any formal institution. D guy only expressed his opinion, express yours without insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.