Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna (51502 Views)

How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Heineken(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imagine staying at home doing nothing... It makes sense to Me. at least we are getting the 19800. Mehn,am enjoying this Nysc. I rep one fine state like that.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by olayinkaj2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
No be today e don tey nah. They are matured to know what they want, they are party to this and it is a matter of offer and acceptance.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Ndkings1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
See, most of this gals(the recruits) are prostitutes(runs gals) when they were in school, so doin such biznes wit d government officials is a welcome development to them....i am sure most of dem were even begging to be among the recruited asawos.
talk about cooperate prostitutes
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ba today? even before I was born. I served in Benue state 2013 batch C. what I saw the female corp members doing is nothing to write home about.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by MrBasketball: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Ba today? even before I was born. I served in Benue state 2013 batch C. what I saw the female corp members doing is nothing to write home about.
Those girls ehn... SMH

That's why someone needs to take off his mind away from them during NYSC

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by doxiler(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
I know some useless female corp members prostitute themselves for d one year programme
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by caye(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
It is a common phenomenon in Paiko (orientation camp), the babes who sabi will be posted to minna or kontagora, the fools to villages.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Spells(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
NYSC now your struggle continues...
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by laidian(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Mods, push this thread to the frontpage, there are many useful contributions capable of helping the parents, students, incorruptible corp members and the society at large. And of course, for more useful comments to troop in.

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by nifton(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
hallibay:
presently serving in kontagora, niger state, and i must say this trend have become a menace over here. the minute a government official or a military officer sees a corper (female) the next instinct is to employ every tactic in the book to get in her pants. A corper posted to my PPa last week did not even stay 5 minutes before the dogs came crying for her numba. i guess it just boils down to every corper to try preserve the integrity and dignity of this scheme, male corpers inclusive cause your poops holes are also endangered.
Abeg u go CDS today,waiting happen dia cus me don travel since last week thursday,ZI dey arround? Dem talk anything abt our state allawee ie GTB?,Abeg na dis questions concern me,no be d topic sef.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
who is this dog making noise here? Seems you haven't gotten ur call-up number so you're just venting your anger. Bitter child. Fyi; nysc is the only decent thing from nigeria. My best experience so far was from my nysc days; the sense of adventure, the hustle etc was all worthwhile

"from my nysc days"
not now.

what exactly was ur kind of adventure and hastle then?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can recruit any adult, a university graduate for that matter into prostitution without their consent.

Most times, it boils down to greed. Must they serve in government houses?

Are they truly graduates?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can recruit any adult, a university graduate for that matter into prostitution without their consent.

Most times, it boils down to greed. Must they serve in government houses?

And who told u they are truly graduates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.