Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. (453 Views)

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / BVN: Frequently Ask Question / What Is Wrong With Nigeria E-commerce? Shocking Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. by odupope: 5:31am On Jun 03, 2015
There's this survey I wish to carry out. From all these well known ecommerce sites ranging from jumia, konga, kaymu, lamudi and so on do you visit frequently and why or what do you visit for?

Your opinions counts pls
Re: Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. by Godmother(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
For me its Jumia and that's cos they are always in my face with their adverts and all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. by lawrenzoo: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Which Nigeria E Commerce Site Do You Visit Frequently. by barry40: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
[size=16pt]I know everyone has his/her preferences for everything. When it comes to websites, once I visit one in a particular sector/category, I just stick to it. Not that there are no others. Back to your questions, these are my preferred websites which I can say I visit regularly.

For Ecommerce: Konga, followed by Jumia

General News: www.nairaland.com

Entrepreneurship/Business Articles: www.businessinfohub.com

I even bookmark them and make them my home pages. So, anytime I open my browser, they load automatically.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Sfi Be Your Own Boss / The Way Of No Debt / This Should Give You A Motivational Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.