Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (34026 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Goodplace: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Following the growing rate of dissatisfied salary earners especially the bankers(cashiers) that spend long hours almost on a daily basis on their duty post and a high number of impatient customers that besiege the banking hall. Many unpleasant experiences has been said of by one staff of a bank or the other.
To your rating and experience which among the banks do you think is the major culprits?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by jaymejate: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's always
[size=30pt]Gtbank[/size]

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
First bank

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Greatzeus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't know But recently I went to the bank to withdraw money,I tried the first ATM no cash,tried the second and withdrew my cash cool but when alert entered I saw double debit alert see gobe cry
I quickly report at Ecobank to lodge a complain,I was told to check my balance after 72hours,checked after like 48hours and boom my money is back.So thumb up to Ecobank

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ademiD(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ademiD(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
First bank and sterling bank

Zenith bank is OK

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by cozy7(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Generally speaking, govt owned banks, like first bank n union bank are simply nothing to write home abt........simply so useless!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by michaelolayinka(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
APC grin

14 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
cozy7:
Generally speaking, govt owned banks, like first bank n union bank are simply nothing to write home abt........simply so useless!
1st bank and Union bank....government owned bank?
Da _fuck does this even mean?

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by rayornb(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2016
I think it's Useless Bank of Africa, You know what I'm saying, UBA

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2016
ECOBANK

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by haibe(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Uba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by mattsvibes: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2016
o boy na
Eco bank
Customer da da ni

26 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
The bank Osun state and fayose is using.

THAT BANK BANKRUPTED A WHOLE STATE!

Ecobank?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by kenbee(f): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
UBA PLC
Their cooperate insult starts with
"with all due respect... "

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by johndwayy(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank has the worst customer service in this world

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by hazyfm1: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
I think ....UBA

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by nmreports: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Of course GTBANK in my experience.
That is for walk in customers.
Those guys handling their emails however are awesome.

22 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by hazyfm1: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
cozy7:

You are so wrong, I bank with both Banks.

10 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Badgers14: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
At union bank, ain't nothing like customer service maybe because they are used to dealing with pensioners that takes life as it isgrin grin

Eco bank just don't give a Fûck about customers like it is what it is....take it or leave it grin grin

But i would give the title to UBA because of false advertising grin grin they carry themselves like the best of the best, give you that first fake smile, you do any how any how.or ask them complicated question about your accounts or one of their financial services.. They will be like, so na because i open teeth for you b4 Common gerrarahia angry angry hanlele grin grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by elmisti(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
gtbank

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by kombats: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
First Bank & UBA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by mastasam(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
gtb, diamond, n Uba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by cassidy1996(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Acces bank and firsty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
ECO BANK....I hate that bank. frustrating students since 1960

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Femich18(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
I will say Ecobank...That bank ehen...

21 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by UjSizzle(f): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
I can assure you it's not Union Bank.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
According to users' reviews on Facebook

I will say: GTBANK

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=30pt]KEYSTONE BANK OGBA BRANCH[/size]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by justicejay(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
First bank, they treat you like shiit on the canter, the security keep sayinh welcome to first bank and thanks for banking with us. Meanwhile they are still toying behind UBA. Oh GTBank, where should I start from?

9 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by hungryboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
People still dey put money for bank?
My own money dey under my mattress oh,
I no need atm, I no need customer care,
And nobody dey deduct my money except me.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.