Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Just Got A Male Lhasa - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Got A Male Lhasa (2627 Views)

Peacock Pair Of A Male And A Female For Sale / Cute Black/white Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available To A New Home! / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Male Lhasa by darmilolah(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015
I just got a male Lhasa dog. The dog is 5weeks today. I brought the dog home Monday night.

He's playful, eating and sleeping well. He poo and wee all around the house.

My neighbour vet doctor said i should have allow the dog to stay 6weeks before bringing it home. Please, advice me on steps to take care of the dog. I have been feeding the dog with pap and milk. Though, I will introduce golden morn this morning.
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by LongThickPenis(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
If you carry on like this the dog will soon start eating eba, semovita ewa agoyin before it dies. get proper dog food. and dont collect the dog till she is 8 weeks.
i also think you meant 4 weeks not 4 days

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by darmilolah(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
LongThickPenis:
If you carry on like this the dog will soon start eating eba, semovita ewa agoyin before it dies. get proper dog food. and dont collect the dog till she is 8 weeks.

My friend that I bought the dog from said I should give him pap with milk or golden morn with milk. The dog is 5weeks today.
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by Prodeegee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
LongThickPenis:

collected already...the did is done.

Op,

you need more of milk...and perhaps baby food. pap is good too...so i heard.

get boiled fish too...something with alot of protein sha
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by darmilolah(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prodeegee:

collected already...the did is done.

Op,

you need more of milk...and perhaps baby food. pap is good too...so i heard.

get boiled fish too...something with alot of protein sha

I will try that too.. Thanks
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by arcbay(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Depending on your weight, you can get SMA Gold...Normal human milk have lactose, and remember lactose is broken down by enzyme lactase, but meanwhile Pups lack this enzyme hence indigestion.

My quota: Buy SMA, dry food and any other cereal...Alternate between soaked dryfood with SMA, and "milked cereal"...Breakfast niyen o

Egg yolk (cooked) meshed with fish...

Canned food...With a whole list of others.
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by darmilolah(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
arcbay:
Depending on your weight, you can get SMA Gold...Normal human milk have lactose, and remember lactose is broken down by enzyme lactase, but meanwhile Pups lack this enzyme hence indigestion.

My quota: Buy SMA, dry food and any other cereal...Alternate between soaked dryfood with SMA, and "milked cereal"...Breakfast niyen o

Egg yolk (cooked) meshed with fish...

Canned food...With a whole list of others.

Thanks
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
darmilolah:
I just got a male Lhasa dog. The dog is 5weeks today. I brought the dog home Monday night.

My neighbour vet doctor said i should have allow the dog to stay 6weeks before bringing it home. Please, advice me on steps to take care of the dog. I have been feeding the dog with pap and milk. Though, I will introduce golden morn this morning.

Your neighbour was quite right anyway you are doing well but don't bath the dog right now if you don't want to lose her.
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by arcbay(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
darmilolah:

Please don't forget your pup is due to be administered his first shot of DHL pp, deworm him too, and multivitamin to go with it. Please don't miss this, it's so important, especially the dhlpp. And please find out from the ex-owner if he has been administered anything before u picked, so that he won't end up getting an overdose.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by arcbay(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
darmilolah:

Please remember your dog is due for her first shot today... Do the needful now, na parvo period we dey o... Moreover, several infections comes with the rainy season, see ur vet now!!! My quota.
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by DawnEden(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2017
arcbay:

Please don't forget your pup is due to be administered his first shot of DHL pp, deworm him too, and multivitamin to go with it. Please don't miss this, it's so important, especially the dhlpp. And please find out from the ex-owner if he has been administered anything before u picked, so that he won't end up getting an overdose.
How many shot of dhll pp does a dog get through its lifetime
Re: Just Got A Male Lhasa by arcbay(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
DawnEden:

How many shot of dhll pp does a dog get through its lifetime

At 6weeks old, 9 weeks old and 12 weeks old afterwhich it becomes once yearly.

(1) (Reply)

What Specie Of Dog Is This / White German Shepherd Pup For Sale / Choke Collars For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.