Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President (28976 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by bogolobango(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
@Iroh88 shocked chai see insult

grin grin grin ;]
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by steppin: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Ode! Back to sender!
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by WaffenSS(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
Your mom is dead and rotten and you are the only child, then it's not a surprise you are so foolish. What killed her? HIV??

Dumb SOB. People just can't get a reasonable convo around here anymore because of id.iots like you.

Ouch.

That just wasnt right.

Please apologize.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

I don't care whether you all hate Buhari or not, besides that's not the point. The point is that those figures GEJ got from the SE are not authentic, same way most of you are quick to question the authenticity of the figures that came out of the NW region in favour of Buhari, even though we can all agree that Buhari would still have won the NW regardless. Period!

Did u see any child voter in SE

Can u forward any form of evidence that election result was manipulated in the SE

If u can't, please hold ur peace.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by mployer(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:

You Yorubas attach too much importance to Tinubu, how can Tinubu decide who wins when it's obvious many APC Senators has rejected his candidate. Since APC has 59 senators and can't agree on supporting one Senator to emerge Senate president, it means APC votes will be divided while PDP with 49 senators will win.

I am not Yoruba.

What I'm saying is that the Tinubu loyalists in the senate will decide who wins.

If they vote Saraki, he wins.

If they vote Mark, he wins.

If they vote Lawan, Mark wins.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by muyenmuyen: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
APC should not be slack at all.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by OkutaNla: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Did u see any child voter in SE

Can u forward any form of evidence that election result was manipulated in the SE

If u can't, please hold ur peace.

cheesy I don't need to go far for "evidence" coz your very own PDP member/sympathizer and GEJ supporter, Orji Uzor Kalu, already revealed what transpired in your region, so what's my own. I guess it's your word against his but personally i would rather believe Uzor. cheesy
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by VirginFinder: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
mployer:

I see David mark returning as Senate president.

Tinubu would rather have mark as senate president than saraki.

As it stands now, it is between mark and saraki. Tinubu decides who wins cool

You are smart one!
Seems Tinubi is out to play spoiler once again to the detriment of we Yorubas.

For chrissake, Tinubu should allow Saraki(Yoruba)to have the Senate Presidency rather than ruin his chances with hope of getting the Speakership(Femi Gbajabiamila).

If the north east doesnt get the Senate Presidency, they'll go all out for the Speakership.

A bird in hand (Senate Presidency) is better than Speakership in the forest.

Tinubu should NOT be a bastard and mind himself o.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by OkutaNla: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
mployer:

I am not Yoruba. In fact, I'm a mild tribalist against the Yoruba.

What I'm saying is that the Tinubu loyalists in the senate will decide who wins.

If they vote Saraki, he wins.

If they vote Mark, he wins.

If they vote Lawan, Mark wins.

Well, i give it to you for your pragmatism in this case. Tinubu doesn't have to be liked by everybody -- no successful politician ever is. But you can't take away his smarts and pragmatism as a politician.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Emenahagos02(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
So why telling me to shut up? When you made a similar comment? Is there air in your brain?
SAIBUHAR1:
shut the hell up

And Jonathan is too clueless for my liking
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Emenahagos02(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Are you ok, do you read to understand or read to reply? Maybe you start from the beginning and get back to me when you are done.
Caseless:
if you love and respect your mum, you won't be online insulting parents of other people.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Tdhforreal(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
The only way PDP can ever stand a chance of clinching the Senate Presidency is if at least 9 APC senators decide to vote for whoever will be running under the PDP, coz even if all the current PDP Senators decide to vote for one of their own they will still lack the needed votes to clinch the position. But like passing shot said, the APC needs to get its act together.

Bro you are wrong, once the APC votes are divided between saraki and lawan, PDP voting enblock with 49 votes would win by simple majority. As simple as ABC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by hulega(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
You r mannerless dude, I won't waste my seconds with you but if you want something to console your twisted mind "I "CAN" feed you for how long you want from the money I make from poetry".you should have a good day now tongue
can you just shut the fvck up? you can feed someone and your profile picture clearly shows you are underfed and works in a rundown hotel. go get money boy and stop ranting because tinubu will bang all the babes you self-service over if he ever wants to. broke nigggaz been fooling themselves since 500 BC. Mtcheeeew.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HzRF(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2015
xpac01:
I pity those still being ruled by PDP, those little funds meant for public will be definitely syphoned to their broke accounts to satisfy their ever tasty greed.
Did you pity osun, oyo, ogun pple wen their govs took their salaries to bankroll buhari Campaign?
If not
Ur hypocrisy is really good

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HzRF(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

No,. APC has 59, PDP has 49. You need 55 to win the senate presidency.
No if a consensus is reached and protest vote is abolished den gud but if not
Saraki Nd Ahmed will split apc 59 votes and with David with 49 simple majority is achieved
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HzRF(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
He's not going to get ONE. Neither Akume nor Gemade would even vote for him.
David mark don't need any vote from apc
He only need the house to be divided which will split 59 votes BTW Ahmed Nd Saraki
Which 49 in his kitty d job is done

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by hulega(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
You r mannerless dude, I won't waste my seconds with you but if you want something to console your twisted mind "I "CAN" feed you for how long you want from the money I make from poetry".you should have a good day now tongue
One more thing. hope the trash on your sick pic is not a line from your sorry poems, if it is, it will be the dumbest joke of the year. your poems ain't worth the papers they are written on.dumb wannabe.mtcheewwww
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HiGod: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
My own is that that tinubu of a guy is too ugly for my liking.

Then if that is d case how would you deal with Ojukwu's ugliness? Faint I presumed

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Emenahagos02(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
That's your own cup of mud to deal with
HiGod:

Then if that is d case how would you deal with Ojukwu's ugliness? Faint I presumed
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by elohorayodele: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

Na ontop Tinubu matter you go kpai! Tinubu is already a force to be reckoned with and has etched his name in Gold with respect to Nigerian politics, irrespective of the way things play out. You on the other hand, what have to so far achieved in your life, asides acting stewpid online as a bigot while your mates are doing more productive stuff?

na u etch the name in gold abi? a drug baron, a thief and a greedy man is now a force to be reckoned with!

you are shamelessly shouting here defending him. may God rule your life the way tinubu handles lagos affairs and monies since u call him a saint

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Chibokgame: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
What?
Whosoever revealed this plot is not patriotic.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HzRF(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
In as much as I don't see PDP becoming the senate presidency, I see the cracks in APC already showing the jagaban thinks he's a Godfather of nigeria. We yourbas always delusional about other tribes. Always thinking we are tribal supermacist. To those who feel APC can neva vote PDP politics is a game of interest. It might just be the same way jagaban helped built the party he would help destroy it. He shold know you win some you loose some.
If jagaban realises is candidate for Senate presidency is not nominated as the consensus with speakership not sure for him
He might decided to check mate hausa influence
One thing u have to give to tinubu is dat he 'read his brain " even though no evidence he went to school
He know hw to get his want
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Emenahagos02(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Now I know your problems guys , a little English class for those quotting my 1st comment. Not all English word have a single meaning and so is the word "ugly". So don't attribute it to facial appearance. Now see how foolish and senseless you've made yourselves. I bow out.
HiGod:

hulega:
can you just shut the fvck up? you can feed someone and your profile picture clearly shows you are underfed and works in a rundown hotel. go get money boy and stop ranting because tinubu will bang all the babes you self-service over if he ever wants to. broke nigggaz been fooling themselves since 500 BC. Mtcheeeew.
SAIBUHAR1:
shut the hell up
And Jonathan is too clueless for my liking
WaffenSS:

Ouch.
That just wasnt right.
Please apologize.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Tdhforreal(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

No,. APC has 59, PDP has 49. You need 55 to win the senate presidency.

You're a walking contradiction, is 49+6 not 55?
Thereby leaving APC with 53. You just basically agreed with the guy above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Rexyl(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Whoever wins the post, Mark, Bukola or any other contestant, may God give him or her sense of direction. All we need is progress and development.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by HiGod: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Now I know your problems guys , a little English class for those quotting my 1st comment. Not all English word have a single meaning and so is the word "ugly". So don't attribute it to facial appearance. Now see how foolish and senseless you've made yourselves. I bow out.

Haha lol!!!! Stupidity @ its peak.

I think i must not fail to ask you this following question

How did you manage to finish primary school education?
[s]
I specifically posted a pictorial evidence to[/s] display his ugliness/unattractiveness to you, your likes and the rest of the world to see but only for Dimwit like you to come up with "Ugly has different meaning".

Pls fool, digest the underline...

The question is, what does the word "ugliness" in my post/write up with pictorial evidence depicts? It means the person in view is as ugly as you Idiott.

The following is a typical example of different usage of the word "Ugliness" in a sentence.

Someone could say your thought is/was ugly which does not mean you are ugly as a person but your thought does.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by dejdel(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
For the haters of Tinubu for no reason ,pls,just copy and paste this in google and check out some the so called cabals,that are making life difficult for you and making you to generate unnecessary hatred for the likes of Tinubu.... newsrescue.com/diezanis-hustler-kola-aluko-super-yacht-naomi-campbell-billions-wealth-status/#axzz3byeHTHuu
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by goodgate: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
Your mom is dead and rotten and you are the only child, then it's not a surprise you are so foolish. What killed her? HIV??

Dumb SOB. People just can't get a reasonable convo around here anymore because of id.iots like you.
NICE ONE!cheesy
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Beface(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
The unfortunate PDP, APC is always a step ahead of them.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Smooyis(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
My own is that that tinubu of a guy is too ugly for my liking.
Ugly? Do you kno him at all?
Hatred beclouds reasoning most times.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by Mrco2: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
One thing is sure the Saraki group controls the Next senate made up of Pdp N Apc senators no matter how it seems its easier for Mark to get six Apc senators than for all Apc senators to queue up behind Lawan. Saraki will rather step down for Mark than for Lawan this is politics its a game of Numbers and affiliation remember most Apc senators where once in Pdp its all politics. I can't wait to see how this plays out but one thing is sure the next senate will have a divided Apc.
Re: APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President by hakanai(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its a nice wake up call for APC. shocked shocked shocked
Another point for PDP to note is issue of certainty the PDP members will unanimously vote one person?Because in every 12 a Judas is somewhere waiting !!!The APC senators can keep acting like they are doing now or start pulling things together. undecided undecided undecided
Again i don't really care !!! May the BEST PERSON win and manage the NASS efficiently and professionally. EOD cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / Ruga Settlement: Kano Government Unveils N36 Billion Project / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.