Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! (2766 Views)

My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? / OMG!!! I Just Saw My Celebrity Crush...#faints# / My Celebrity And I Quizz.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
" It was a sparkling evening. I returned home from work early. Even the lagos traffic couldnt deter me from getting home on time, coz have got a function to attend. Am a young CEO and i know my way around. I took my shower and wore my bestb cloth, it was necessary for the occassion"

"I love my ride. A c350 benz formatic. The journey all d way to the venue was itch free. A pleasant sail i must say..... As i got closer to the venue, Eko hotels and suite, i could see the lots of paparazzis waiting for me. Wooow!!!!!. "

"In my usual swagger i alighted graciously. Shotz and glitz reels from their cameras. I was the cynosure of all eyes. I giggled inside. As i entered the hall, left right and center, people looked on as i went for my seat in the VVIP corner. Ohh, money is good"

"The award dineer started a bit late, but the wait was worth it. Different artiste performed before the calling of the award started. ...Alas, i was standing right there, proud and all ginning...THE YOUNGEST CEO AWARDEE....i reeled out a long speech of thanks and the audience wouldnt stop applauding. I grinned, smiled, and it was evident i was so happy"

" Because i had much to drink and who wouldnt wana taste all of those champaigne by the way.... I decided to use the gents. I remove my johnnystick and peed like there was no tomooorrow...........SCENTMARLCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, a loud voice echoed"

It was my mum and it was all a dream. Whaaat!!!. I looked around and i couldnt find my formatic benz. I looked at myself and i could see is my skinny bone, my ironed TM shirt gone. I looked down and all i found is my harmattan-infested bare feet, chaiii my italian shoe has dissapeared. God why!!!

Now that i have woken up i wondered why my mum was still staring angrily at me....shebi i don wake up nah. She nodded her head in pity and she finally said "scent oya touch yur trouser and see how you have bedwetted the whole bed wit dat yur tiny johnnystick"........yeeh chineke ooooo, so no be inside that Behind golden zinc for hotel rest room i weewee, na ontop my mama's one and only wrapper........awwwh God why me.?
.......... .............This happend several years ago ................
Today CelebrityLanders, i have a dream and it must come to pass. I have so many dreams, and becoming the next Mr Nairaland just happens the one i cant decide on my own. I need your support from this section. Back me up, support me, and make me your next king. I promise to be the best i can ever be and to respect all of your interest.
Thank you and God bless You all. I Love you.
..................................................................................................
Cc: tunnamania adeh39 cyndax, skypeople aminat508 subbied midehi prettyvhickie trypa kingTom calebosko twaci
........................................................................................
*** gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by cyndax(f): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:
" It was a sparkling evening. I returned home from work early. Even the lagos traffic couldnt deter me from getting home on time, coz have got a function to attend. Am a young CEO and i know my way around. I took my shower and wore my bestb cloth, it was necessary for the occassion"

"I love my ride. A c350 benz formatic. The journey all d way to the venue was itch free. A pleasant sail i must say..... As i got closer to the venue, Eko hotels and suite, i could see the lots of paparazzis waiting for me. Wooow!!!!!. "

"In my usual swagger i alighted graciously. Shotz and glitz reels from their cameras. I was the cynosure of all eyes. I giggled inside. As i entered the hall, left right and center, people looked on as i went for my seat in the VVIP corner. Ohh, money is good"

"The award dineer started a bit late, but the wait was worth it. Different artiste performed before the calling of the award started. ...Alas, i was standing right there, proud and all ginning...THE YOUNGEST CEO AWARDEE....i reeled out a long speech of thanks and the audience wouldnt stop applauding. I grinned, smiled, and it was evident i was so happy"

" Because i had much to drink and who wouldnt wana taste all of those champaigne by the way.... I decided to use the gents. I remove my johnnystick and peed like there was no tomooorrow...........SCENTMARLCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, a loud voice echoed"

It was my mum and it was all a dream. Whaaat!!!. I looked around and i couldnt find my formatic benz. I looked at myself and i could see is my skinny bone, my ironed TM shirt gone. I looked down and all i found is my harmattan-infested bare feet, chaiii my italian shoe has dissapeared. God why!!!

Now that i have woken up i wondered why my mum was still staring angrily at me....shebi i don wake up nah. She nodded her head in pity and she finally said "scent oya touch yur trouser and see how you have bedwetted the whole bed wit dat yur tiny johnnystick"........yeeh chineke ooooo, so no be inside that Behind golden zinc for hotel rest room i weewee, na ontop my mama's one and only wrapper........awwwh God why me.?
Today CelebrityLanders, i have a dream and it must come to pass. I have so many dreams, and becoming the next Mr Nairaland just happens the one i cant decide on my own. I need your support from this section. Back me up, support me, and make me your next king. I promise to be the best i can ever be and to respect all of your interest.
..................................................................................................
Cc: tunnamania adeh39 cyndax, skypeople aminat508 subbied midehi prettyvhickie trypa kingTom calebosko twaci
........................................................................................
....yes ohh we are behind u..

1 Like

Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by englishmart(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
heaven helps those who help themselves
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Tunnamania(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning to the celebs , if u could remember vividly that during presidential election, PDP and APC had celebs campaigned for them.
Endorsement from one celeb could change the mindset of thousands of his/her fans , that's y Scentmarlc is here for your endorsement.
The campaign train started from our constituency ( romance section), it was at Literature constituency (section) yesterday, now the campaign train is here in celebrity constituency ( section) to solicit your total support.
Thanks for your anticipated supports.
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

good one!

you have my support.
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

"I love my ride. A c350 benz formatic. The journey all d way to the venue was itch free. A pleasant sail i must say..... As i got closer to the venue, Eko hotels and suite, i could see the lots of paparazzis waiting for me.

Wooow!!!!!. "

Chai scentmarlc your mouth is too sweet
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Lmao....... See this guy sha.....

If I'm ur mother ehn..... I would have beaten the hell out of you..... can u imagine ..... Naughty boy.

Lemme call Kwencypresh for you, she sabi teach person lesson wella....grin

When did you become Joseph the dreamer sef undecided

Anyway, Like I said earlier, you hv won my heart already, in fact this your sweet mouth sef... nawa cheesy
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai scentmarlc your mouth is too sweet
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha laff yah kill me oooooogringringringringrin oyin17 come and carry me up ooooooooo

If mouth sweet den wetin we go call yur own.

Just saying mind to my well connected celebrity landers ni oooogringrincheesygrin
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Midehi:
good one!
you have my support.
yyyaaaayyyyy hurrrrraaaayyyyyyyygringringrin
If the "almighty midehi" is at my back who can be against me gringringrin
Am so humbled dear, tanx a million

**already dancing shokki with only boxers in my compound**gringringrin
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
cyndax:
....yes ohh we are behind u..
ohhhhhh babe nnwamoo, what can i do without you...tanx love**bends down to give a french kiss muaaaaahhhhh**gringringrin

For real, i appreciate
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2015
englishmart:
heaven helps those who help themselves
uhmmmm na true oooo brozz........dats y i am doing d needful. Reaching out and creating awareness is the first step to go. Bro pls show me some love cheesycheesygrin
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:
Lmao....... See this guy sha.....

If I'm ur mother ehn..... I would have beaten the hell out of you..... can u imagine ..... Naughty boy.

Lemme call Kwencypresh for you, she sabi teach person lesson wella....grin

When did you become Joseph the dreamer sef undecided

Anyway, Like I said earlier, you hv won my heart already, in fact this your sweet mouth sef... nawa cheesy

Babe bikoo, wu no bedwett as pikin

Tanx for d love and support.

I appreciate you love
***bows graciously**
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by kwencypresh(f): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
*coughs*
scentmarlc:

Babe bikoo, wu no bedwett as pikin

Tanx for d love and support.

I appreciate you love
***bows graciously**
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
kwencypresh:
*coughs*
babe tek sharwarma and chicken pepper soup to douse the cough
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by kwencypresh(f): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
lemme manage it [quote author=scentmarlc post=34380272]babe tek sharwarma and chicken pepper soup to douse the cough[/quote
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:
yyyaaaayyyyy hurrrrraaaayyyyyyyygringringrin
If the "almighty midehi" is at my back who can be against me gringringrin
Am so humbled dear, tanx a million

**already dancing shokki with only boxers in my compound**gringringrin
funny you.
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Midehi:
funny you.
funny you too

Babe how body nahh
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
kwencypresh:
lemme manage it
osheyy dear....how body nahh
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
kwencypresh:
lemme manage it
osheyy dear....how body nahhh
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

we are with you*smiles*

1 Like

Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Twaci(f): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

Nice one smiley
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Macmilla(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

*sneezing*

1 Like

Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Macmilla:
*sneezing*
Come on.... Forget that side joor......grin
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Macmilla(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

Come on.... Forget that side joor......grin
Babe, I know talk anything naah. I was just sneezing. I can't control it. cry
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Macmilla:

Babe, I know talk anything naah. I was just sneezing. I can't control it. cry

See your face undecided

Anyway, I guess he will correct it now cheesy

Sha vote for him when the time comes..... nobody is above mistake....
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Macmilla(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

See your face undecided

Anyway, I guess he will correct it now cheesy

Sha vote for him when the time comes..... nobody is above mistake....
Your beauty de make me para, but god dey. This charm will not work on me.
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Macmilla:

Your beauty de make me para, but god dey. This charm will not work on me.

* winks* Come on look into my eyes and forget your name cheesy
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Macmilla(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

* winks* Come on look into my eyes and forget your name cheesy
I bind, I loose, I tight.
Karishika samadora suzuki yamaha *speaking in tongues* *sprinkles holy water*
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Macmilla:

I bind, I loose, I tight.
Karishika samadora suzuki yamaha *speeking in tongues* *sprinkles holy water*

See you undecided

My charm don work on you already.... *Speeking*, you can't even spell correctly again....... grin
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by englishmart(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:
uhmmmm na true oooo brozz........dats y i am doing d needful. Reaching out and creating awareness is the first step to go. Bro pls show me some love cheesycheesygrin
@the emboldened, how exactly can I Do that?
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by Macmilla(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

See you undecided

My charm don work on you already.... *Speeking*, you can't even spell correctly again....... grin
It's not true. You edited it in ur quote. Talk true. I just checked my comment and it was correct. wink

All you spirits of...of....of....whatever, I...I bind you. I cast you out. Looooooooooose! I say LOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

Hey! o setigo, o setie. *in Phyno's voice*
Re: My Celebrity Dream!!!!!! by lekinz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
englishmart:
@the emboldened, how exactly can I Do that?

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin.... Hope its not what am thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! / Pictures From Slot Nigeria Owner Nnamdi Ezeigbo's 50th Birthday Party / Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.