Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State (1302 Views)

Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) / Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State by olaifeboy(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
We have been hearing situation of accident this days, but this is another fresh accident that happened overnight On my way to my Industrial Training venue this morning, i discovered that a fuel truck, returning from where it has gone to drop fuel, entered into some shops overnight, the situation happened directly opposite the federal college of education, otitte, in okene kogi state, speaking with the students of the institution, most are complaining of the school refusing to build bump in the road thats outside the school, and this is one of the reason why, but with my observation, it was discover that the driver have been sleeping but find himself concious and have lost control if the vehicle, since it was in the night, the owners of the shops were not around and it looks non of those in the trucks died as well, but properties were destroyed... attach is the picture of the iccident

1 Share

Re: Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State by Fabdedon(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
A minute silence to those that lost their life to car accident this month Of June,

that God would in his mercy compesate their family with Joy and blessings

1 Like

Re: Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State by Merlissa(f): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Father in Heaven!!!

This is just so wrong!!

It's well
Re: Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State by Vision4God: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God it wasn't worse than ds. It is well wt nigeria
Re: Overnight Accident Occurence In Okene, Kogi State by Ariyke: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
cry[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Take This Meal (photo) viewer discretion / Pure Shikakai Powder From India / 10-year-old World's Heaviest Boy Quits School As He Finds It Very Hard To Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.