Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) (27439 Views)

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / New Born Baby Wrapped In A Carton & Dumped In The Rain In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by sugarbelly: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Barely days after two people were brutally murdered in Eika, bodies of two young men suspected to have been killed at an unknown place were found dumped in front of Okene General Hospital on Sunday, February 12th.

However, a Facebook user claims the men were robbers reportedly killed by soldiers.

"They said they met them on the road carrying out operation and doing so pretending to be security operatives. As you can see on the image, one of them is wearing a military belt and also they are not ebira indigens but galant soldiers actually clamped them down. Their corpses were brought to the Okene General Hospital, and the Doctor-in-charge rejected them, hence dumped by the gate."

see the posts and the photos below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ku_xE50ubMY/WKGRfc2b6kI/AAAAAAALqMU/hP1TqsYZezoBJBcS8d0uZjECIo9oHybpACLcB/s1600/2.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ePRJe7g57ZY/WKGRgoWpn2I/AAAAAAALqMY/cmtZMggNNh0RvkV9v2uokuFYY3IxrjngQCLcB/s1600/3%2523.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YlO_ewU99mA/WKGRhuHrD3I/AAAAAAALqMc/F7LPAEHUbOkXKckkEJZQZn2P5gFObf2DwCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/barely-days-after-two-people-were.html
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by sugarbelly: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by babseg(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
sugarbelly:
na wa

Na real wa o
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by EdoNation(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
OOOHH BOY!!
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by rayblings(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Charlie
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by veekid(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
See fear
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by ikombe: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
horrible undecided
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmm, some people are heartless sha, but if the story is true, that's good for them
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kogi state is cursed
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Ogashub(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
I brought this post to nairaland first and i wonder why mine didnt make front page.....

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by dozofavour(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
babseg:

Na real wa o
na confirm wa o

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
People no longer fear about dead body in this country

Dead bodies keep flowing here and there like flies

GOD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by iamawara(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai. So this how the ended up? Kogi kogi kogi. Nawaoooo
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Insecurity everywhere...

Where then is safe?
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
The belt. Are they too not security operatives? The belt is not for civilians.

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Laslim(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
God save ur people
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by palsenator(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
[/color][color=#000099] Except we find out the way the died, I will still sympathize with the families. May their souls rest in peace and may the killers or killer know no peace except these people are men of the underworld.
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by GodIsFoolish: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Okene is my Birthplace
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Everywhere, everybody and everything just jagajaga since 29 May, 2015

God help us

Ogashub:
I brought this post to nairaland first and i wonder why mine didnt make front page.....
Is that your only worry? Do they pay for making front page?

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Tbillz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
This says it all

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by maxiuc(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
God pls forgive us of our sins

in anyway Nigeria must have wronged you oh lord help us as a nation

Give us gooodnews dear lord

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by deolu2000(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
End of the road

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by wemmieslim(f): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Obara Chineke o, on a Monday afternoon? Chaii
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by slawomir: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Dexema(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
No bullet wounds except they were shot from the back and what I see is an exit wound. Proper investigation should be carried out so as not to spread false news or raise false alarm.
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by jabber06: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
kogi a land of princes
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by prestige2013: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ogashub:

Because u know Nobody.......try to know person.

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by GodIsFoolish: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
maxiuc:
God pls forgive us of our sins

in anyway Nigeria must have wronged you oh lord help us as a nation

Give us gooodnews dear lord

God is Wicked don't call on Him/Her or It

Less religious countries live in peace

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Yommy247(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ogashub:
sorry bro... may God heal you

Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by josephine123: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
damn
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by austine4real(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
god please keep my poepl in kogi
Re: Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ogashub:

Start praying and fasting ooo for 21days

PRAYER POINT

√ My father my father, any demonic spirit of near success syndrome...catch fire ijn gringringrin

NAFDAC To Test Indomie Noodles, Says Importation Already Banned / Mental Disorders You Don't Know / HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee.