Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One (3811 Views)

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by docsholz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
When a group of people believe they're superior to others then war is inevitable, I'd prefer Nigeria divides now b4 its too late
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by mujahid1339(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
it can can separate for all I care,except the oil.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by cheruv: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tydies:
Like seriously? Clowns like you still exist? How do you active success when all he does is call Nigeria a ZOO? Pour insults on our own Uwazurike, MASSOB Leader, promise to kill a Traditional Leader in Onisha for Converting to Islam? Biafra will only be a success when smart and sound minds are involved if not, we will always be the usual Chest Beater we have always been #Nsobu Nsobu Eyimba eyi.
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi
And not that shiit you pasted up there
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mind you, igbo won't be the Official language.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by omolami: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
IAs for me and my people we want nigeria to separate into Hausa north, Igbo East and Youruba South. Other minorities will decide where to join when it happens.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Biafra anyday!
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by jimmayoy: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2015
One naija,the united states of africa.Our leaders hv been rogues,once we conqure our leadership problem our naija ll be great.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Separate separate separate * 2million
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Lucasbalo(m): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2015
OkutaNla:

Maybe it's just me but they seem to be only popular online, and most of the ones one sees in pix posted here look like touts and riff-raffs.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by vanunu: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Nigeria is a big fraud, that is why everything being done in nigeria is fraudulent, be it in the state or federal level.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by COCKCROW: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
What do you think that makes Nigeria a united nation? I was born in Jos, where my parents resided for years, paid every required taxes and development levies in Jos yet I have no least of right in Jos. I am regarded as a stranger in a place I know no other, in a place have the best of my friends, a place I love and cherish dearly. Later in life I had the same experience in Kaduna, where my young sisters grew up in a divided environment, some children pay school fees while other don't. Because of the long years of military misrule mainly northern oligopoly instigated soldiers more states and local governments, House Reprs. were deliberately allocated to the north for them to subject the whole into slavery. Is it fairness, were merit is not taken into consideration? War in this modern time will not be the same as we was it in the first Biafra- Nigeria war. People are ready, science and technology will play key role and because survival is the key to Ibos, all will be put into actin to succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News Many Dead Bodies Of Massob Ipod Members In Onitsha / Effect Of Failed Promises, Youths Pounced On President Buhari (photos) / Pix: See What GEJ Said In 2015 Lagos Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.