Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique (1258 Views)

Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Shows Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
This lady Shalom Miriam Shehu wrote on Twitter that one of Buhari's daughters ordered her security team to send her out of a boutique in Abuja.

Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by Mprex(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
where am?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by jascon1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
My dear, endure it. Nigeria was a country. We're yet to c more of this
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by Tundeiab(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol sai Buhari my foot.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by sleemoon(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't believe it... She might be an attention seeking biatch...
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by mrintelligent(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
BIG LIE! She is just an attention seeking Bitch.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by mrintelligent(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
BIG LIE! She is just an attention seeking Bit.ch

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by dapsin999(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
cheap stunt . . . who r u fooling?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by snadguy007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
so how can we help you?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by Emma142: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Eyaa sori o
Re: Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique by NaijaCuzin: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tundeiab:
Lol sai Buhari my foot.
not only ur foot but ur toe mtcheeew....u go tell me wetin concern Buhari wey dey SA with this matter

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nairaland / Tanker Smashes Skull Of Man At Traditional Marraige (graphic Pix) / See 5 Shocking Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Séx (no 1 Is Very Popula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.