Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,137 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Easiest Way To Root Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Root Your Android (676 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Root Your Android by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Frama root Android app is probably my best app when it comes to Android rooting because it doesn't require a computer and is super easy and quick to use. Frama root works with mostly all android phones running 4.0 and higher Os so I'm assuming your Os is up to 4.0 or higher. Android users have discovered the power of rooting and they all want to explore their Android device by rooting their smartphones.

What can I do when I root my Android?

•Changing of IMEI for Free Data
•Installing Custom ROMs
•Edit Android System Setting
•And More

NOTE: Rooting your Android phone is done at your own risk as there is a 50-50 percent probabilty of your phone bricking or not bricking

How do I begin?

Download the Frama root app HERE after downloading, install and run the app to see if your device is compatible with it. If your device is compatible, you will see these options "Boromir" "Fararir" and "Barahir" as shown below.....

NOTE: Click on the "Barahir" and leave the "Install SuperSu" option as it is then after rooting your android successfully, you will get a success message also shown in the below screenshot.

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/index.php/2015/06/03/root-your-android-with-frama-root/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Phones To Be Featured On Jumia Megathon / 20 % Savings On Tablet [pics] / Where Can I Get Original Memoryvcard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.