Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. (990 Views)

Let's Talk Yam Business / Let's Talk About Noilers / Let's Talk Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by scottfarms(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
This thread is for aspiring agricultural entrepreneurs. If you think you stand a chance of being a successful entrepreneur with that agricultural business idea(s) that your mind has created but you feel that there are too many reasons it will fail. As an aspiring entrepreneur to another aspiring entrepreneur, let's talk.
Re: Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by AreaFada2: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good thread.
I have few Agro-sectors that I'm interested in but being in diaspora is big issue. Management.
For now I'm just getting into plantain farming, beginning small, just planted last month.

Poultry farm will kick off latest by end of this month. Construction is almost finish.
But really food processing is my goal. PKO to be precise.

See this thread I created: https://www.nairaland.com/1872160/groundnut-oil-palm-kernel-oil

I have been encouraged by the Gurus on agric section here.
Re: Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by scottfarms(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good one Area Fada, Nigeria needs people like you. I hope you have gotten all the advice you need. Are you solely responsible for the management of your enterprises?
Re: Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
scottfarms:
Good one Area Fada, Nigeria needs people like you. I hope you have gotten all the advice you need. Are you solely responsible for the management of your enterprises?

I took my time, in fact years before finally plunging in.

I'm basically financing and someone else is managing it as a shareholder. I have trusted him with a bigger non-farm investment before and he delivered.

He has experience with both crop farming and poultry.
Re: Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by scottfarms(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Good to know, i was going to suggest you do that.
Re: Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. by gabriel212: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
I am so interested in Agripeneur and to butress my point, I am in the process of doing my company name registration according to the advice I got from here. now looking for money to start.
May God help me.

(1) (Reply)

Meat Processing Under Agricultural Is The Way Forward In Nigeria / Sweet Potatoes And Onions For Sale / Experienced Feedmill Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.