Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work (49649 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by nonjebose(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pennywise:

Go and fight your Ika village cause from Ika. Warri has no roads worthy of its status.
Blame previous administrations
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by M4gunners: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pennywise:
What stopped him from breaking the lock? If I was Okowa I will personally break the lock because its an opportunity to make a symbolic statement to adversaries.

Apparently the new Governor is not very smart-a kind of Delta's own Jonathan. But to think Deltans have to wait for 8yrs? No maybe 4. Removing him wouldnt be too difficult. He has not taken mantle of leadership and he his talking about an almighty law to develop Asaba. Which Gov ever passed a law to develop Warri?
Mr Smart Okowa is not a criminal either for him to break the Key . Everything in this World is not only done through fight but through dialogue. Last try harder to remove him now why wait till next 4 years?
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pennywise:
What stopped him from breaking the lock? If I was Okowa I will personally break the lock because its an opportunity to make a symbolic statement to adversaries.

Apparently the new Governor is not very smart-a kind of Delta's own Jonathan. But to think Deltans have to wait for 8yrs? No maybe 4. Removing him wouldnt be too difficult. He has not taken mantle of leadership and he his talking about an almighty law to develop Asaba. Which Gov ever passed a law to develop Warri?

Your sick bias is very obvious, obviously you are one of those people that believe that your section of Delta state is BORN TO RULE
Okowa is smarter than you and Uduaghancombined, his records speak for him.
BTW if you care to know, Gov Okowa was never locked out on Monday, you guys better live with it, Okowa is the most popular politician in Delta state today and he is poised to bring development to all parts of Delta; the kind that his two predecessors couldn't do in sixteen years
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Myself2(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Babymama1:
The man looks like a small boy o

LOL
He's 55 years
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Myself2:

Your sick bias is very obvious, obviously you are one of those people that believe that your section of Delta state is BORN TO RULE
BTW if you care to know, Gov Okowa was never locked out on Monday, you guys better live with it, Okowa is the most popular politician in Delta state today and he is poised to bring development to all parts of Delta; the kind that his two predecessors couldn't do in sixteen years
Guy u Nailed it!....leave dis urhobo peeps dem wey dey think say na dem get dis Delta wey we dey!.....They're to Our state as .the. Northerners are to Nigeria!....SMH in slow motion
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Daddi: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
VickJames:
Now he has entered, what next?

Journalists of 2015: reading meaning to the tiniest thing ever.

Our journalists may one day lead us to something else one day!
Nigerian journalists are like the police, if they reach at a crime scene and didn't see criminals, they can arrest anything arrestable even if it's goat. As long as they made an arrest or came back with something.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by tpiadotcom: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pennywise:
. . . .

so you are no longer Calabar?
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
soe:
Mumu people

As if we care.

All these politicians quarelling with their immediate predecessors are spoilt children... They totally lack diplomacy.

You also post without reading??
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by gbodimowo(m): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2015
nonxo007:
So money no do this politicians loot, now na home appliances and kitchen utensils, knife and spoon kwa?? Very soon nah human being them go loot. Before Nigerian politicians go get sense e go tay...
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Pennywise(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

so you are no longer Calabar?
tpia my love. I am now in abuja. coming anytime soon? I got tired of trying to find you with tpia this, tpia that all over NL. I am glad you found me. Now we can take our romance to a whole new level.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Pennywise(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Myself2:

We birthed Okowa. We made him. We can unmake him in a heart beat unless he has some kind of magic wand hidden away. Right now, no hint of it in that bland, dour look of his. 4yrs is closer than you think.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by atlwireles: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
Pennywise:

We birthed Okowa. We made him. We can unmake him in a heart beat unless he has some kind of magic wand hidden away. Right now, no hint of it in that bland, dour look of his. 4yrs is closer than you think.
[/s]
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pennywise:

4yrs is closer than you think.
Stop being unreasonable!.....8years cumin bfr okowa leaves dat seat!....U αη∂ I know dts fact!......Coz cum 2019 he's gonna still contest under PDP platform!......Delta na PDP get am!......na APC abi LP wan sweep okowa neh?....Go αη∂ have a rethink!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.