Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Postjambites:Things You Must Know For Your Success In Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Postjambites:Things You Must Know For Your Success In Futa (693 Views)

SSANU, NASU Protest Against Vice-chancellor In FUTA / Law School Records 71 Per Cent Success In Bar Final Exams / Admissions Into Newly Approved Courses In Futa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postjambites:Things You Must Know For Your Success In Futa by olayinkarotex(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Greetings to the stalite or alumni in the house-Great futarians!!!.
I beg all of you(prospective futa students) to study your FUTA past questions like NEVER before,because Futa repeat questions alot.I have my testimony-when I got into the exam hall that fateful day,my 5 maths questions were DIRECTLY TAKEN from the past questions and about 2 to 3 in other subject. NOTE:25 QUESTIONS(maths,english,physics,chemistry and general papers) IN 30 MINS. In FUTA from your post-ume days till you leave the school past questions imperative for your success. Secondly,Pls learn your engineering drawing(technical drawing)before resumption,ALL OF YOU WILL DO IT and it is a 3 unit course,so the earlier the beta. Finally,I want to tell you that God is a constant constant in this your race,so therefore ask him to be involved in your case and you will get his grace.HE DID IT FOR ME,HE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU. GUYS,AM EXPECTING IN FUTA TO ACQUIRE TECHNOLOGY FOR SELF RELIANCE.
Re: Postjambites:Things You Must Know For Your Success In Futa by mrpackager(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
nyc write up bro

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English / MBA Requirements For UI / REGISTER UR Nabteb-nov/dec 2015 - 08034323361

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.