Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,440 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer (638 Views)

Associate Membership Of Institute Of Business Advisers Nigeria / Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer / ENUGU- (scholarship) Job Opportunities Through Self Empowermnent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Study with us online through Scholarship and be professionally qualified as Associate Member in just one month with offer of consulting job for interested candidates.

WHY STUDY WITH US

*At the moment, we are offering consulting job as Regional Scholarship Representative to new Associate Members.

* On regular basis, we refer our Associates for job placement nationwide to companies in need of business Executives/Managers.

* Access to interest free start-up capital for consulting business after training and successful internship.

*IBA is approved by Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria and also accredited by International Accreditation Organization U.S.A.

*Our Associate Members can apply for the following qualification after submission of written assignments:
(i) MBA degree from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.
(ii) BSC degree in Business Administration from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.

QUALIFICATION
BSC/HND in any discipline (Pass/3rd class graduates need not to apply)
Click here for Details about the programme

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here for online application.

Note: We have limited slots for this scholarship, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Get your BSC Degree In Business Administration From Pebble Hills University U.S.A. on Scholarship. For more information, click here:

http://ibanigeria.org/scholarship/scholarship-and-job-offer.html
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by angeloflig: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is it FREE?
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Get Scholarship for MBA degree from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Scholarship Awards for Nigerian Graduates

Details
http://www.ibanigeria.org/scholarship/scholarship-and-job-offer.html
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here is another Testimony

I am so happy!!! I got a success email on 21st of May 2015 that I have been shortlisted for the scholarship program. I am excited and will post updates of how the program is progressing from my end (provided it is not against any ethics whatsoever. I encourage members of TA to apply(I believe the application is still on-going). Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Interesting
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by mikeayus(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2015
geniusng:
Get Scholarship for MBA degree from Pebble Hills University U.S.A.
Can a final year undergraduate apply?
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Can a final year undergraduate apply?
YES! you can apply
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Applications are being accepted again
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Application form will only take you few minutes
Re: Become Member Of The Institute Of Business Advisers Via Scholarship + Job Offer by geniusng(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Trainee Business Consultant WANTED

(1) (Reply)

Can You Speak Nd Write French? Pls Help / Achievers University, Owo, (AU) 2015/2016 Pre-degree And Part-time Form Is Out. / Impending DOOM On Osun Education Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.