Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out (51806 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Here is how a man of God asked a sister out:

Oh! sister Elizabeth. . . Sorry I'm sweating profusely, I just descended from the mountain.

On 19th of May, exactly 12PM, i was in a trance and I saw 5 girls, 3 from choir, 2 from the usher and i said: God! what is this?
God said to me, son! one of this girls will be your wife.
And i asked: God! what should i do now? And God said: son, go ye to the mountain and pray/fast for 14days.
Immediately! sister Elizabeth, you won't believe it, i packed all my things and headed to the mountain.
While i was in the mountain fasting and praying, i said God! reveal unto me that particular lady who will be my wife.
On the 14th day, Behold! i heard the voice of the lord like a thunder saying: Son! i want to deliver unto you, that lady that will be your wife!
And behold! As i looked, I saw YOU coming from heaven with a wedding gown, and i said: God! what is this?
God said unto me: THAT IS YOUR WIFE!!! I said: God! I know sister Elizabeth from a distance, God said: go unto her and tell her what I've said for it's only thou violence that taketh it by force!
So i ran down here to tell you straight away that God said YOU WILL BE MY WIFE!!!!!!

Isn't that the best wooing line grin?

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by stephenqueen: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
See the brother wey bin dey use bible woo sis elizabeth grin grin

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by yorubaboiy: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin
kayalla:
wait, some people dey pay to get their their post to FP?
just a question?
grin grin grin.......yes ooo.......we pay #0

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Aminat508(f): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin so funny

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by KingTom(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by echobee(f): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lovely angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
As funny as it seems this works like magic especially on all these "churchy" ladies.
Why?
Due to the pastor mentality that people have these days where the pastor is seen as a God and anything he says is seen as the truth, these naïve, gullible ladies would have no choice but to say yes to his proposal.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by dharay99: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
brb,
Lemme read...

++modified++

Hmm, ds wunt work well nowadays.. Doz
ßitches are now smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Princecalm(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
and the girl will just accept easily despite the fact that this same pastor has not being seeing prophesy ever since but now he has seen one on her.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Dickk: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hilariously true.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by xynerise: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have watched the clip. grin

You did not finish the joke.

She told him she was HIV positive and also lost her womb after several abortions. She said since the lord chose her to be his wife then she will gladly accept....before she could finish the last statement, the Pastor vanished grin

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
As funny as it seems this works like magic especially on all these "churchy" ladies.
Why?
Due to the pastor mentality that people have these days where the pastor is seen as a God and anything he says is seen as the truth, these naïve, gullible ladies would have no choice but to say yes to his proposal.

As in ehn, those religious fanatics have been brainwashed by all those Abrahamic beliefs, that's why no matter how ugly a man of God is, he will still easily get a wife, how?

Either he uses the method above or another pastor hands over a sister to him grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:
I have watched the clip. grin

You did not finish the joke.

She told him she was HIV positive and also lost her womb after several abortions. She said since the lord chose her to be his wife then she will gladly accept....before she could finish the last statement, the Pastor vanished grin
Baba, you know how lazy some peepz are over here, it jez gonna bore then up if i should finish it wink

4 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by xynerise: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, you know how lazy some peepz are over here, it jez gonna bore then up if i should finish it wink
Hmmmm....no vex. I think say you dey manage MB grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

Hmmmm....no vex. I think say you dey manage MB grin
Dat one sef dey among the reason why i no gree finish am grin

10 Likes

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by traeces(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Go on, tell us what the lady said and what the guy did before the lady finished her response.
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
at the end, after doing the talk, the babe will do the walk
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Twaci(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
gringringringrin

most pastors deceive more than Lucifer and dy be lyk "the lord said to me"

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Funny but origin have done that before,,i cant doubt*wink*
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by domopps(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

Twaci love long time!

Cheeeeers
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Pheals(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Orijin101 tell me that's the way u woo now !! How u con know
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Twaci(f): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
domopps:

Twaci love long time!

Cheeeeers
Yeah, its been smiley. Whachu been up to?
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by uncutz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
while on campus in the 90s a similar story was making round with twist variation. It goes thus:

brother: Sis Priscilla...while I was praying I saw a vision. You were in a valley and I was on the mountain then I heard God saying, "my son, my son Amos seeth that my daughter, Priscilla is the one chosen for you...take her out of the pit and make her your wife.

the sister told the brother she would pray about and after few weeks she came around to give her reply

Sister: while I was praying I saw a vision. You were in a valley and I was on the mountain then I heard God saying, "my daughter seeth that my Amos...run away from him...he is a wolf in sheep skin". Bro what is the meaning of the dream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by xynerise: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Dat one sef dey among the reason why i no gree finish am grin
I know na grin
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by domopps(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah, its been smiley. Whachu been up to?

Don't mind me jawe! Am on vacation and decided to come down to Osogbo Osun State to chill but dear is dead boring @ this end Network self not encouraging!

Cheeeeers
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Twaci(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
domopps:

Don't mind me jawe! Am on vacation and decided to come down to Osogbo Osun State to chill but dear is dead boring @ this end Network self not encouraging!

Cheeeeers
That's sad. And if I say u should come to Abia?

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by kradleber: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its totally wack
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by domopps(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Twaci:
That's sad. And if I say u should come to Abia?

Why not! Since am gona have fun plus would be my 1st time in the EAST

Cheeeeers
Re: Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pheals:
Orijin101 tell me that's the way u woo now !! How u con know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Population Is 50% Muslim, 40% Christian, Whats The Other 10%? Atheist? / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.