Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (51291 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Daddy Freeze Fires Back At Pastor Kumuyi, Says He’s Wrong For Saying Its An Abomination For Women To Wear Trousers!

The subject of what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of men and what is permissible before God continues to be a subject of huge debate between individuals with many looking up to the anointed men of God to show the way.

Radio presenter and controversial founder of Free Nation movement, Daddy Freeze has taken a swipe at the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi for his comments on the issue of women wearing trousers.

Pastor Kumuyi had in his Sunday’s message said that it was an abomination unto God for women to put on men’s wears.

Kumuyi who preached on the topic: “The Inner and Outward Beauty of Kingdom Citizens,” at the Sunday worship service of the church in Gbagada area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, said the Bible specifically warned that men should not put on women’s wear neither should women put on men’s wears.

The man of God quoted Deuteronomy 22:5 to back his assertion, which read: “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.”

Kumuyi said everybody would frown if a preacher come to the pulpit putting on a woman’s wear as people would think he was abnormal, adding that the society seemed to appreciate women putting on men’s wears than men putting on women’s wears.

He noted that the standard of God would never change even if the world would change, emphasizing that God frowned at any woman wearing men’s wears or men putting on women’s wears.

The issue of women putting on trousers continues to generate controversy interestingly even within the church itself as today it seems a lot of mixed multitude are now present in the church.

In his reaction, Daddy Freeze said Kumuyi was totally wrong on this and went on to explain his views on the matter on his Youtube account.

According to him, Kumuyi is somebody he respected so much and would not disrespect him, but noted that he was wrong for saying women should not put on trousers.

He said Kumuyi scored zero in this matter and went on to read Deuteronomy 22:5 where the Deeper Life pastor took his text and capped it up with verse 23,25 and 28.

Listening to Freeze revealed that his knowledge of the scripture was very shallow as there was no accuracy in his analysis.

He added that verses 23,25 and 28 should also apply to the current generation if the assumption that women should wear trousers applied.

He said “when you go to top shops, there is always female and male shorts, there are male and female trousers, this theory is flawed.

You cannot pick the text you like, that suits you, if you are doing Deuteronomy, you must do all. Wearing trouser, or marrying a rapist is done away with.”

“Not wearing male or female clothes is Jewish tradition, they have been abolished in the New Testament, there is no need for women to have separate clothing, no need for all these junks.

Each time you try to keep Deuteronomy, you are cutting yourself off from Christ

http://www.dailyadvent.com/religion/2019/04/03/daddy-freeze-fires-back-at-pastor-kumuyi-says-hes-wrong-for-saying-its-an-abomination-for-women-to-wear-trousers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUXe1XRUSs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2019
nice one,,FREEZE THEM ALL

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by madmohamed(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Daddy freeze should be very careful with the way he disrespects men of God before thunder do the needful .
who is man of God. How did u know he is man of God, daddy freeze can go to heaven and this your soo call man of God will go to Hall, I don't trust any soo call man of God I play for my self I deliver my self.as a human being u don't have to wait for pastor to tell you to play or fast before you do.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Disrespect which men of God ?

where have you seen thunder striking a person before cheesy cheesy

stop putting these men in high pedestal they are also flesh and blood like you prone to mistakes too.

The way they go about carrying themselves as though they are demi gods really irks me

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2019
virgoquin:
Disrespect which men of God ?

where have you seen thunder striking a person before cheesy cheesy

stop putting these men in high pedestal they are also flesh and blood like you prone to mistakes too.

The way they go about carrying themselves as though they are demi gods really irks me

Head slamming terrorist spotted grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by ipobarethieves: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2019
sad undecided sad sad sad sad this freeze of a man will one day hang basket on his neck/carry car tyre enta market one day.Continue oo

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by NobleAngell(f): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2019
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, Adeleke's disqualification or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by dangotesmummy: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Freeze shanu ori e.malo fenuko.malo soro nibiti oni lesoromo.awon omo eyikere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Pekele007: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Was it not this same idiot called Freeze that twisted the Bible to suit his adulterous lifestyle?

He picks Old Testament to support his useless life whenever he likes.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
summary please!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ohraykon: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
When it comes to Pastors, his voice is always loud. I haven't heard him say anything about the Tiwa-Victoria feud, or Tonto Dike-Churchill, or minister of power talking about 24hrs electricity or even Rivers state elections.
pastors slave

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Ohraykon: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
thunder fire u n kumuyi mad man

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by SolexxBarry(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nothing can change my love and respect for Kumuyi

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by tstx(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
You need reorientation

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Who should we believe?

Wearing trouser boil down to your belief and convection. It is an option.

I don't know what Freeze is trying to achieve here

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by sevo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omo....see. Ukwu in those jeans. What a beautiful sight...UKWU...stewed to perfection!!

Me..calculating how that nyash take enter that jeans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by bentwood85(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Like him or not, pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God...

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by castrol180(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Freeze or ice should have maintain his lane rather than crossing to other people's . Those his promoters better stop it or else God's wrath shine on them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Fhemy97: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deeper life too do.

All these pentecostal church, end time churches dem like RCCG, winners, house on rock, mountain of fire, synagogue should be closed down.

Their deceit is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by oyetunder(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
it is well. No pastor can be hundred percent perfect or correct. But even if Kumuyi is wrong on trousers issues, his mistake has not in any way distrupt or destroy our society as it is still a matter of choice. I have heard prophets openly endorsing Yahoo boys...telling women to use what they have in their bodies to get what they need. But people like Kumuyi never did that. Freeze should stop looking for mistakes when listerning to sermons. Let him teach his own gospel. If GOD Himself is looking for a perfect man to use, He will never find. Let us go back to the Bible and see the errors of Abraham, Sarah, Jacob and David among others. God allowed their mistakes to be written, yet He did not kill them for being human. in fact, He identified with such men. In trying to defend God, one can even enter into greater sins. Moses gave the Law against marrying an outsider, yet he married an African, a woman of Cush, Ethiopian. Miriam his sister rebuked him for breaking the Law he wrote. Behold, the God she was defending covered her with leprosy. it took the same Moses to plead for her healing.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by christofashion1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
So it is only the trousers issue u see there..... You will soon freeze yourselg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers by chidooski565(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
the point daddy freeze always talk nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.