Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) (13357 Views)

5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Eshinwaju: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
A thread opened by a despicable, ignorant and unrefined 'protection seeker', is unworthy of intellectual discuss..... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by rabimlomo: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
That is why it is a conduit pipe for siphoning public funds. It wasn't established to offer any "professional" service but to front! It takes a billionaire to afford N10.5M wrist watch. Only God knows how many they have in their collection. #They should publicly declare their asset

Oh! cut me some slack!. Even some high class run girls have spas bigger than this. How much can they use that to "front"/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by mbulela: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
This brings to question the integrity of Buhari. We all know that government officials are infamous for establishing phantom companies which they use as fronts to siphon money without being traced. What is the real worth of President Muhammadu Buhari and his Family? Are they as rich as Abacha? We all know that it takes a billionaire to afford a N10.5M wrist watch
You are getting sillier by the day.
You really believe she wore a 10.5million naira watch?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by shenisaac(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Oga na you be that?

Am sure your descent to an all time low din't rid you of your reading skills

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by aresa: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
angelsing:
To say am disappointed in Barcanista is an understatement...I use to believe some of his stands even when he was still in APC e.g criticism of buhari not attending the debate, I was in tune with his stands regarding that because I believe he always have the best interest of the country at heart rather than Party interest...What am seeing all over Nairaland from him this days has been come a ridicule from the barcanista I use to know...This is not a criticism anymore but childish and low level thinking..I know u have been transformed but try and maintain ur independent stand as always on issue not some psycho attitude all over the place...You have got 4yrs to weep I suggest u continue..All the best loser!

The clown is a comedian so just laugh and enjoy his even though not up to par and unintelligent comedy routine..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
This brings to question the integrity of Buhari. We all know that government officials are infamous for establishing phantom companies which they use as fronts to siphon money without being traced. What is the real worth of President Muhammadu Buhari and his Family? Are they as rich as Abacha? We all know that it takes a billionaire to afford a N10.5M wrist watch
with all d missing and stolen trillions,how much have u trace to pmb account?foreign or local account, we also know that a middleclass man can afford $129 watch.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Genius100: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
This corrupt clown named Barcanista is obviously desperately looking for a job and he thinks baseless criticism of PMB is the way to achieve it. It ain't gonna work loser...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by mbulela: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

Oh! cut me some slack!. Even some high class run girls have spas bigger than this. How much can they use that to "front"/
Kindly ignore him.
He is only talking based on his level of exposure. That spa is even substandard. Most streets in lekki have like two spas of higher quality than this one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by PentiumPro(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

So sad the man you think is your father isn't. Saddest that your mum doesn't know who is.....
Your mother must have been thoroughly abused on the night you were conceived, that can explain your standard.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by TheOtherview: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
chemali:
This does not count for shit!

A LinkedIn profile can be created by anyone. It doesn't mean it's true or not.

Never mind the deceitful one. It suits his purpose to zero-in on a particular profile and infer it is authoritative, even though he has no way of verifying its credibility.

His minions who are being shepherded up the creek without paddle, are the ones I really pity.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

No wahala we dey here gidigba!

Sebi we are jobless, 500 Naira paid per post, now PDP is not in power again to continue to pay us our =N= 500 and we are still here as usual. cheesy cheesy cheesy
d money wil soon finish, most of ur fellow saTANist has left since their paymaster lost, and within this year,many of u cannot afford to be here again, because wike,fayose and ikpeazu and many more wil be sack this year, amnesty wil end this year,and millitant contract wil be cancel, i pray it happen, so that u guys can be patriotic by reasoning well.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d money wil soon finish, most of ur fellow saTANist has left since their paymaster lost, and within this year,many of u cannot afford to be here again, because wike,fayose and ikpeazu and many more wil be sack this year, amnesty wil end this year,and millitant contract wil be cancel, i pray it happen, so that u guys can be patriotic by reasoning well.

shocked shocked shocked e jo oooo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Eshinwaju: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Your mother must have been thoroughly abused on the night you were conceived, that can explain your standard.

My extremely beautiful fellow NLer.....love d way u stand up to bullies........ cheesy...love ur look....ur style....ur intellect...... cheesy.....soundbobo is a pathetic loser..... angry

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Jmain: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
All of us are anxious to know

Abi na . . . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by rusher14: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
When we go start our comedy work?

Your own na pro bono.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
I was doing a background check on Aisha Buhari's "Hanza Spa", and I was shocked to find out that the so-called "Spa" was established just 3 months after General Buhari assumed the Chairmanship of Petroleum Trust Fund. (See her Linkedin profile)

March 1995: Buhari was inaugurated PTF boss by Sani Abacha

July 1995: Aisha Buhari established Hanzy Spa.
See her Linkedin Profile https://ng.linkedin.com/pub/aisha-buhari/b8/b65/42a

Isn't something fishy here?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476260_aisa1_jpegc000af22fc05c5de95efb721e25340a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476261_aisha2_jpegbafd25b2e7da42c1bd62d13e66c79ceb
is the spa and wristwatch as expensive as gej's house in otuoke or the estate patience built? Or the hotel she built? Why are u people so crazy and shying away from the truth? U didn't talk about those but u are very concerned about the first family! Eyin oloriburuku dede
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
PentiumPro:
This dirty guy is a pure definition of joblessness. undecided

Gullible fellow..... You never question anything.... You are led, with a blindfold and you don't mind.... It's never too late to realise that the political class in this country is irredeemably bleeped up with decay... Never clean.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by angelsing(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
aresa:

The clown is a comedian so just laugh and enjoy his even though not up to par and unintelligent comedy routine..
seriously am so surprise at his level of childishness...Even his new found friends won't go this low..anyway, he is free to weep till buhari makes the desire Change to propel the country into its rightful place on the world stage

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by iamphill: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seun Osewa you need to do something about this. How will your mods ban someone for years?

If they like let them ban me forever because of this post.

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:

He is a billionaire and yet he his house has old fashioned chairs
He is a billionaire and his cows look sprangly
He is a billionaire and for some reason his wife's spa looks like Iya Tope's beauty saloon down the road from here.

Seriously are sounding like Reno Omokri these days
Op is just big headed but with very little brain,i'm damn sure he fails a lot while in school,if Aisha's business was started with several millions in 1995,it would have had branches in many state in Nigeria by now and would have been advertising on NTA,AIT etc,but I've never heard of any Hanza spa in my life

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
iamphill:
Seun Osewa you need to do something about this. How will your mods ban someone for years?

If they like let them ban me forever because of this post.
they want him to come back by the time he's 60
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by arbitter: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
My God! You were able to find all these solid evidence of Buhari's corruption such as a watch, a mansion , and apparently now you busted his money laundering front shocked . And it took you this long to do that? Why didnt you bust his ass during the campaign and save Nigerians from this evil corrupt man ? Why ?! Now we have to live with this Evil we voted blindly for sad Unless we can get Mark to Impeach him before he goes tongue

Is that how your wet dream goes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by arbitter: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
PDP Campaign had the likes of FFK and all Buhari Hater's working full time but they couldn't dig shlt about Buhari to paint him as corrupt. With all their Federal Might they couldn't spot the Money Laundering SPA his wife opened when he became PTF Trust Fund chairman, they couldn't find his 2.1bn Mansion. But apparently all they could manage was accuse him of being a Fanatic and a Brutal Dictator which they channeled into a useless documentary. Until that Certificate shlt came along THEY HAD NOTHING, Thats why they held on to the Certificate issue so damn much which ended up backfiring.

After all that you wanna tell me a lowlife Blogger (who by the way is a protection seeker) and a Lame Propaganda Site (TheBreakingTimes) 'Busted' Buhari's hidden assets (which the GEJ Campaign somehow couldn't do huh) and have now 'proven' beyond doubt that he is corrupt and stole Money?

How Insanely ldiotic do you have to be to believe this crap?!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by youngmonie: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
It is so sad when a young man with so much time decides that the best way to make meaningfull use of his time and life is to find everything wrong with someone else's life. Buhari please give this barcanista a job. The Buhari that you looking for all the nonsense on him is already a fufilled man, his children cannot lack. Rather than go look for how to better your life, you are FBI of nairaland. Go and get a life bro, if you dnt have work, send me your CV

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Eshinwaju: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
arbitter:
My God! You were able to find all these solid evidence of Buhari's corruption such as a watch, a mansion , and apparently now you busted his money laundering front shocked . And it took you this long to do that? Why didnt you bust his ass during the campaign and save Nigerians from this evil corrupt man ? Why ?! Now we have to live with this Evil we voted blindly for sad Unless we can get Mark to Impeach him before he goes tongue

Is that how your wet dream goes?

Chingpongchingpongching.....baddest guy..... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Why the fuss about this thread.
Some people will soon die as a result of hatred

That linkedin account has fake written all over it. I could create a thousand linkedin accounts with any name!

I guess barcanista wants to end up like reno omokomokri(wendell smllin)

Do you rily think that the business wouldn't have expanded by now if it was really started with millions in 1995? We all know that beauty saloons do not require a lot of capital.

We need constructive criticisms from you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2015
STOP insulting me. How can I create a fake account and instatly get 500+ connection? Why not as Aisha Buhari when she established her spa? You are sounding dumb and pathetic....what a shame
sureguy02:
Why the fuss about this thread.
Some people will soon die as a result of hatred

That linkedin account has fake written all over it. I could create a thousand linkedin accounts with any name!

I guess barcanista wants to end up like reno omokomokri(wendell smllin)

Do you rily think that the business wouldn't have expanded by now if it was really started with millions in 1995? We all know that beauty saloons do not require a lot of capital.

We need constructive criticisms from you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove FRONT page pls...

@Ecoterrors have you seen this article?
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Why are you all sounding bitter? Is there anything false in the publication? Was Buhari appointed PTF Boss in March 1995 or not? Did Buhari float the beauty shop and institute for Aisha in July 1995 or not?
youngmonie:
It is so sad when a young man with so much time decides that the best way to make meaningfull use of his time and life is to find everything wrong with someone else's life. Buhari please give this barcanista a job. The Buhari that you looking for all the nonsense on him is already a fufilled man, his children cannot lack. Rather than go look for how to better your life, you are FBI of nairaland. Go and get a life bro, if you dnt have work, send me your CV
Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
Lalas.ticlala Se.un Ishi.love FRONT page pls...
Young man why are you clamoring for front page?. Have faith!. Oh I forgot, faith can never be possessed by the faithless!. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by TheOtherview: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
STOP insulting me. How can I create a fake account and instatly get 500+ connection? Why not as Aisha Buhari when she established her spa? You are sounding dumb and pathetic....what a shame

Not something I would put beyond one of your co-travellers, in an age when we have become accustom to the antics of Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri (#BBCtrending: The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin)

Notice the following tell tale signs:
Aisha Buhari is written in lowercase?

Summary
calm,patience and interesting person

Experience

mamaging director

July 1995 – Present (20 years)KADUNA.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=34410530]Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove FRONT page pls...

@Ecoterrors have you seen this article?[/quote) why do I feel that a lot of dirt will still be unearthed about Buhari

Keep up the good work and never you falter in search of the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) / Lauretta Onochie Tells Amnesty International To Investigate Nigeria Office / 2020 Governorship: Crisis Of Confidence Tears Edo APC Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.