Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Browse The Internet 24 Hours With N500 Only - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Browse The Internet 24 Hours With N500 Only (609 Views)

How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free / How To Browse The Internet For Free Via Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse The Internet 24 Hours With N500 Only by badruf(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
As Internet browsing in Nigeria becomes very expensive and slow due to proliferation of fake service providers here and there, this cutting-edge technology not only make the utility, capacity and access to GPRS Internet service simple, but also exposes many that are interested to the money-making opportunity in the industry.

This cheap Internet connectivity opportunity does not need a modem just your handset which now becomes your modem. You don’t have to be scared of expensive handset that many believe is the only option for getting Internet access, because now more and more cheap phones are being reconfigured to do the job.
BROWSING OPTIONS

24Hrs Browsing with N500 Only:

Now, anybody can have access to the Internet on demand 24hrs as low as N500. Unbelievable! I can hear you scream. But that is the true story now about mobile Internet. And that is why you can make money helping others connect to this N500 internet on-demand service.

Okay, even if you don’t see what I’m seeing, maybe this one will explain it better. Let’s assume you just want to browse now, all you need to do is take your GSM phone, load at least N500 credit, type in and send the required codes and off you go browsing the Internet for a whole day. The service expires after 24 hours, so you are not required to keep paying the N500 until when you want to browse again. You can call it pay-as-you-browse – that is exactly what it is. You only pay when you want to browse. Now tell me who cannot afford this service? That is why you can make money by configuring this system for others. You must understand that without this configuration, N500 credit will only browse for only 30 minutes. I repeat, for just 30 minutes and that is a big loss, hence you must have to configure your intended browsing outlet; that is your PC or laptop for the purpose and then send a special code to the service provider who will then deduct N500 from the regular recharge card loaded on your phone and thus, give you 24 hours access to the internet.
Forget about the free browsing stuffs because it wont last,this is legal.

moneyhome4all@gmail.com, 08023198582

(1) (Reply)

Onshore And Offshore Job Vacancies / Advertise On Iconz Business Digest A Quality Medium For Info-preneurs Like Yours / Quick Sale Nokia E61i: 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.