Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175429 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by King44(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Do they have a branch in Lagos? If no My advice to this company is to try and have a branch of their logistic firm in the center of commerce Lagos backed up with a good marketing strategy and reliable delivery services within lagos and beyond with that they could reach their goal in no time bt they sticking with Bayelsa omo na services no fit circulate well o unless if na won b local champ
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Clone2020:
Hey AleAirHub, I'm new to importing from china, all I know is importing from the U.S. I will be in Guangzhou next month for the Canton Fair and this will be my first time visiting China... I was wondering if you can share any tips and also arrange to meet with u over there, thanks.
grin our oga is in Nigeria is team is in Guangzhou but if you wish to meet the team and see the warehouse I think it's possible smiley Mr Moses may have something better to say
lacapine:
@wine tapper and moses. tanx for the reply.
you are very welcome, feel free to ask other questions .
King44:
Do they have a branch in Lagos? If no My advice to this company is to try and have a branch of their logistic firm in the center of commerce Lagos backed up with a good marketing strategy and reliable delivery services within lagos and beyond with that they could reach their goal in no time bt they sticking with Bayelsa omo na services no fit circulate well o unless if na won b local champ
If you need you goods in Lagos surely it would get to you sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Good morning Africa, Bon dia Mozambique, Good morning Nigerian, Good morning Nairaland
Please do have a kiss Sunday

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2015
winetapper:
grin our oga is in Nigeria is team is in Guangzhou but if you wish to meet the team and see the warehouse I think it's possible smiley Mr Moses may have something better to say
you are very welcome, feel free to ask other questions .
If you need you goods in Lagos surely it would get to you sir

Good Morning Every One.

@ Winetrapper. Thanks For Your Collective And Response To Most Questions Been Ask Here, God Is Taking Record Of Everything And In A Short While You Will Be Celebrated.

@ Lacapine. Thanks For Your Remarkable Recommendation And I Never Knew I Was Doing A Great Job By Sharing All These Reviews , Updates , Tip Until I Started Receiving Recommendation & Appreciation Mails, Whatsapp Messages, Wechat, Etc Within Nigeria And Near By Africa Countries. Thanks And The Learning Is Just At 1% And God Almighty Will Help Everyone One Us To Scale Though.

@ King44. Thanks For Stoping By And At The Time I Was Replying Your Comment ALE-AIR KONSULT TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES Operator [Ale-AirPay] Is Been Operated From Yenagoa And We Have Quite Numbers Of Partners In Lagos That Has Help Our Transaction Been Spread To Major Cities In Nigeria. At It Stands Now We Are Not In Any Competition With Any Company But We Have Been Able To Delivery To Uncountable Clients Within A Short Period Of 3 Months When We Kick Off Our Online Procurement Services From China , Japan And Taiwan , Hong Kong.
For Now We Don't Have Any Intention Of Relocating Our Base But Instead We Are Putting Things Little By Little To Make Sure That Niger-Delta , South-South My Origin Will Be The Next Newbies Business Commerce Centre. Because The Lagos Of Today Started Many Years Ago To Finally Arrive At Is His Spot Now, Sure In The Nearest Time We Will Expand Nationwide.

Lastly,Your Quote: "local champ" Got Me Laughing Whenever I Read Your Post Over And Over. Should Be Case You Don't Know, 60% Of Our Operation Been Carried-out By : ALE-AIR KONSULT TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES Is Purely From His Bedroom or Home & By God Grace We Have Transacted Some Huge Sum Of USD For Clients Importing Things From China , Japan And Taiwan , Hong Kong. That Is Technology For You And When Use Well , It Generate Hundred, Thousands, Million Of USD To Your Pocket Monthly....

Thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Clone2020:
Hey AleAirHub, I'm new to importing from china, all I know is importing from the U.S. I will be in Guangzhou next month for the Canton Fair and this will be my first time visiting China... I was wondering if you can share any tips and also arrange to meet with u over there, thanks.

Good Morning Sir @ Clone2020.

It Is Good To Know That You Will Be Part Of Canton Fair These Year And That Really Show The Truly Spirit Of An Entrepreneur Who Want To Succeed And Expand His Outreach Connections Worldwide. Currently, I Am In Nigeria Now Conducting Our China Transaction For Nigeria Clients And Other Nearby Countries As Well. Our Warehouse Is Located In Shenzhen And If You Need Some Advise And Tip Also, Kindly Use Any Of Those Our Company Info Found On My Profile Signature To Reach Me And I Will Try My Best.....

Bravo Sir........
Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Amen
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Clone2020(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oh ok, thanks man

AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir @ Clone2020.

It Is Good To Know That You Will Be Part Of Canton Fair These Year And That Really Show The Truly Spirit Of An Entrepreneur Who Want To Succeed And Expand His Outreach Connections Worldwide. Currently, I Am In Nigeria Now Conducting Our China Transaction For Nigeria Clients And Other Nearby Countries As Well. Our Warehouse Is Located In Shenzhen And If You Need Some Advise And Tip Also, Kindly Use Any Of Those Our Company Info Found On My Profile Signature To Reach Me And I Will Try My Best.....

Bravo Sir........
Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Asito(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettytasha:
i need a bank that i can use their atm for online transactions without hassles , any suggestion ?
GTB
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by prettytasha(f): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Asito:
GTB
do i need to activate online banking or anything .. what are the procedures after obtaining this card .. because i have a zenith mastercard and i cant use it for any online stuff
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Asito(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettytasha:
do i need to activate online banking or anything .. what are the procedures after obtaining this card .. because i have a zenith mastercard and i cant use it for any online stuff
http://phonetechng..nl/2014/01/gtbank-mastercard-activation-code-for.html?m=1 hope it helps.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Every One,

It Is Good To Bounce Back Here After So Many Tight Up Schedules And I Early Promise That I Will Also Be Sharing Some Reviews About Gadget Items Like; Smart-Phones, Computer And Many More. Without Wasting Much Of My Precious Time Let Me Quickly Go Straight To The Reviews By 1st Of Starting With Those Chinese Sites Were One Can Get Original Branded Phone Direct From Company.

1st On My List Site Is Called: Suning

Suning Is One Of The Largest Privately Owned Retailers In China, Headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu. It Was Found In 1990 By An Entrepreneur Called Zhang Jindong. It is the China’s commercial leader. Among China’s top 3 privately-run enterprises. As the largest commercial retail enterprise in China, Suning Commerce ranks first among top 500 Chinese private enterprises with the brand value of 95.686 billion yuan.
With 1600 Stores Covering 700 Cities Of Mainland, The Company Has Been Able To Build Up A Good Standard Name In Appliances Ranging From Phones , Laptops , TV, Household Items,etc.

So For Those Who Is Looking For Where To Get Authorize And Direct Manufacture Product /OEM Smart-Phones , Computers, Tabs, Accessories, etc. Then Explore Suning.com To See For Yourself, Of What The Site Is Made Up Of.

Quality Of The Site

1. Buyer Protection: The Site Has A Buyer Protection Policy Like That Of Aliexpress Which Make It More Safe It Shop On The Site.

2. Real Review: The Review Of Items On The Site Is Real And It Is Not Been Sponsor Like Other Chinese Sites Who Pays Companies / Individual.

3. Secure Means Of Payment: The Site Has A Very Secure Means Of Making Payment For Goods & Services.

To Be Cont Next Day, I Am Feeling Sleeping.

Good Nite

Good Evening Everyone.

I Want To Use These Medium To Appreciate All Those That Sent Me HBD Wishes Thanks Alot & Mostly My "Modem Winetrapper" That Sent Me Wonderful Virtual Cake You Guys Really Rock My World, Thanks Alot...

3. Secure Means Of Payment: The Site Has A Very Secure Means Of Making Payment For Goods & Services. That Operate Like Alipay Escrow Which Makes Transaction Secure.

4. The Site Is Among Of 5 A List Sites Were World Leading Gadget Manufactures List Their Product For Sale In China. etc.

JD.com or Jingdong Mall Was Formally Called 360buy. The company was founded by Liu Qiangdong (a.k.a. Richard Liu) in July 1998, and its B2C platform went online in 2004. It started as an online magneto-optical store, but soon diversified, selling electronics, mobile phones, computers, etc. Jingdong Mall changed the domain name to 360buy.com in June 2007, and to JD.com in 2013.

The Site Has All The Special Qualities Of Suning. Infact That Site Was Really My 1st Break-though In Importation When I Order For 11pcs Of Android Tablet That Worth Some Cool Cash Of USD. Other Sites Were One Can Site Get Good Gadgets Are; Tmall, World.taobao.com, yhd.com , lusem.com, dangdang ,etc.

Warning: Please Make The Mistake Of Buying Any Branded Computer / Laptop Names In Aliexpress or Alibaba, It Is Purely Coned Item Or Refurbished Laptop. So Be Warned.

Hints:
List Of App / Tools Every Mini Or Medium Importer Should Have In Their Smart Phone Of Tablet

Wechat , QQI , Whatsapp , Google Browser , Trademanager , All These Tools We Will Easy You To Communicate With The Merchant You Want To Deal With....

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read Our Updates.

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
AVOID BE SCAM ON ALIBABA

I Know Many People May Be Wondering Of These Update Or Reviews Base On The Fact That Alibaba Is A Well Know B2B Site World And Also Have Buyers Protection And Many More... You May Be Right At Your 1st Thinking But Totally Wrong In A Second Direction Because No Successful Businesses That Don't Have Their Setback Even If All Machinery Is Put In Place, But Enemies Will Still Try Their Possible Best To Carry-Out Their Harms.

Without Wasting Much Of Our Time, Let Us Quickly Outline Some Of The Ways To Avoid Be Scam!!! shocked shocked shocked

Avoid Big Brands, Especially Electronics

The majority of scams we hear about on Alibaba and other China sourcing platforms come in the most basic form of scam out there. A seller promises something, accepts payment for it, then doesn’t deliver what was promised. This scam is as classic as they come, and it’s still being used today because it still works. It is the #1 Alibaba Scam.

Branded goods are by far the most common product in these scams on Alibaba, especially branded electronics. This may be because the brand carries persuasive power that the scammer can hijack in order to generate ‘sales’. They know that a brand attracts higher prices (or suggests a better bargain) simply because of the name, and it’s very easy to advertise the name. Electronics are attractive to scammers because of their high value and popularity.
These scams can be avoided by simply considering whether or not something is too good to be true. In particular, always bear the following in mind:

*Big brands do not sell their products on Alibaba. If they do, the minimum order quantities are enormous.

*You are not unique or smarter than anyone else for sourcing on Alibaba (this needs saying in some cases, unfortunately!). If these branded products were genuinely available at this price, everyone would be selling them at the more competitive price.

*The fact that many branded electronics are produced in China does not mean that manufacturers there are authorised to sell the products themselves.

In short, whilst it’s possible that branded goods on Alibaba are genuine, brands should at the very least set alarm bells ringing for you, and branded electronics should set an air raid siren going!

Check Fraud And Scam Listings For Alibaba Scams

A more specific kind of research you should do is to check with websites that maintain lists of known or reported scammers. Submitting a company’s name to this list is often the only recourse that victims have, so if a scammer has acted before using the same name or another identifiable detail, there’s a good chance they’ll end up on one of these lists. Don’t become the next victim – check the lists and forums. Here are a few to get you started:

*thewholesaleforums.co.uk

*scamwarners.com

*scamomatic.com

Also check with government agencies in your country that are responsible for import and export. They will often provide warnings about common types of scams and emerging forms that they are encountering in their work. Once again, just because these resources don’t seem to indicate that a particular seller or offering is a scam, you should still proceed cautiously.

Ask For References Outside Of Alibaba

A very powerful method for eliminating Alibaba scams and low-quality companies is to ask them for references of other companies and customers they’ve worked with in the past, ideally in your own country. Contact these references independently and research them online. This tactic can be very powerful because it’s generally quite hard for a scammer to fake, especially if the references are located in your own country. Lower quality companies will also have a hard time giving you good references if they’ve failed to deliver quality products in the past.

It’s quite reasonable if a company can’t just hand of it’s client list to you, but equally it’s quite suspicious if there isn’t a single name they can refer you to. As usual, legitimate companies will be happy to comply; objections are a warning sign.

Make Background Checks

If everything about a seller seems to check out so far, it’s worthwhile making a background check into the company. These are fast and inexpensive, and will reveal a lot about the company in question.

Look At The Age Of An Account

Alibaba does work constantly to try and eliminate scammers and fraudsters, so it’s fair to say that the longer an account has been running for, the less likely it is to be a scam. In other words, scam accounts run a constant risk of being identified and banned, so the longer they operate, the more likely this is to have happened. By only considering accounts older than a certain length of time, you can reduce the likelihood that you’re dealing with fraudsters. Imposing a minimum account age of two years should eliminate a lot of dodgy sellers from your shortlist. Again, though, it’s not a guarantee; always exercise caution.

Do Some Basic Research Online

The steps above should have gone some way to avoiding a large proportion of Alibaba scams quickly and easily. Once you’ve imposed those rules and checks, you’ll end up with a list of suppliers who seem to meet the most basic requirements. It’s now time to put a little bit more effort into checking them out. The easiest thing you can do is to just search around for them and their products online. Do they have a website? Social media accounts? Are people saying things about them online? This may sound obvious, but it’s clear that a lot of buyers still aren’t doing this kind of basic homework, because Alibaba scams keep finding new victims.

I Will Draw My Cutting And Until We Met Again.....

Hints:
List Of App / Tools Every Mini Or Medium Importer Should Have In Their Smart Phone Of Tablet

Wechat , QQI , Whatsapp , Google Browser , Trademanager , All These Tools We Will Easy You To Communicate With The Merchant You Want To Deal With....

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read Our Updates.

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Review Credit: Chinacheckup , Moses, Ale-AirPay Nigeria & China Team, God The Giver Of Knowledge And Wisdom...

Bravo!!!

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow thanks for the info sir my next plan would be on Lil gadgets
Pls sir check your whatsapp inbox
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Mr Moses good morning
Sir please how\where do I see the contact info of my client on 1688 so i can bergain with them sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Asito:
GTB

GTB is costly when it comes to exchange rate,use stanbic.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

welcome back sir smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2015
winetapper:
welcome back sir smiley

thanks Modern WineTapper as Mr Moses do put it,how is Mozambique today?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2015
winetapper:
Mr Moses good morning
Sir please how\where do I see the contact info of my client on 1688 so i can bergain with them sir

Hello Mr. Pascal.

Please Kindly Refer Back To Me On Our Mail or Wechat Id: Ale-AirPay, We Have Finally Secure A Moderate Rate Of Forwarding Your Items To Your Location In Mozambique. Means Why I Will Be Sending You The Quota Shortly.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

thanks Modern WineTapper as Mr Moses do put it,how is Mozambique today?
grin (Lol Mozambique estou bem sor frio lipsrsealed)
Mozambique is fine just cold lipsrsealed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Hello Mr. Pascal.

Please Kindly Refer Back To Me On Our Mail or Wechat Id: Ale-AirPay, We Have Finally Secure A Moderate Rate Of Forwarding Your Items To Your Location In Mozambique. Means Why I Will Be Sending You The Quota Shortly.

Thanks
sent sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2015
winetapper:
sent sir

Please Check Your Email, We Have Sent You Your Quota Cost.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Carmal90:

Pls do sir
Good Morning Sir,
Please Kindly Check Your Mail, We Just Updated You Of Your Items That Has Arrive Our Warehouse In China.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please Check Your Email, We Have Sent You Your Quota Cost.

Thanks
seen sir smiley somehow most of the items needed most are out of stock thanks ale air for detecting them
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2015
winetapper:
seen sir smiley somehow most of the items needed most are out of stock thanks ale air for detecting them
You Can Add Up To It If You Wish, But Those Items With Number Of 57Pcs Is Ok For A Start. With That You Can Been Enable To Command Wholesales That Will Definitely Pay Up Front To Order More.....
It Is Just An Advise And The Ball Is Much In Your Court, So Play It Well........

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir,
Please Kindly Check Your Mail, We Just Updated You Of Your Items That Has Arrive Our Warehouse In China.

Thanks

Bravo.. Seen..
Will be xpecting d rest. tongue
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir,

Thanks

Bravo.. Seen..
Will be xpecting d rest.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

You Can Add Up To It If You Wish, But Those Items With Number Of 57Pcs Is Ok For A Start. With That You Can Been Enable To Command Wholesales That Will Definitely Pay Up Front To Order More.....
It Is Just An Advise And The Ball Is Much In Your Court, So Play It Well........

Bravo!!!
thank you for the advice sir
I appreciate sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Asito(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

thank u sir, I'll check them out
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Carmal90:

Bravo.. Seen..
Will be xpecting d rest.

Sure You Will Sir.....

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ExeatGhana(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
To God be the Glory.......
I want to thank God and The life of Mr.Moses

To cut a long testimony short i have try Mr.Moses services far away here in Ghana and it worked
He is Genuine, open and has a record of honesty
I will recommend him for anyone to use his services in fact you can give all your money to him and its secure. lol

I was tracking him here(NL) for almost two months from June before i finally ordered some watches through him from China.

All i want to say is God bless him and also Bless our hustling

Peace!!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
ExeatGhana:

To cut a long testimony short i have try Mr.Moses services far away here in Ghana and it worked
I will recommend him for anyone to use his services in fact you can give all ywour money to him and its secure. lol
I was tracking him here(NL) for almost two months from June before i finally ordered some watches through him from China.

Peace!!!!
lol @bolded got me laughing for two months grin
Sir can we please see pictures for record sake of others following the thread
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
ExeatGhana:

I will recommend him for anyone to use his services in fact you can give all your money to him and its secure. lol

Peace!!!!
Great Words Of Inspiration Come From Ghana Next Young Millionaire... Thanks & We Look Forward To Do More Bigger Deals & Be A Big Figure In The Sector @ Our 20s...
Bravo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.