Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (176262 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:21am On Jul 28, 2016
leoblaze:
check your mail...i need quotation

Noted.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jedisco(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day house.

Please I want to ask clarify something as this is my first time importing something. There are some customised items I want to import from Alibaba. The seller has sent samples across and I'm ok with it. However, now I want to pay for the final purchase through PayPal but he's saying I have to pay 5% as PayPal charges from my end. I didn't agree. But he's insisting that's how it's usually done. Is this true?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
jedisco:
Good day house.

Please I want to ask clarify something as this is my first time importing something. There are some customised items I want to import from Alibaba. The seller has sent samples across and I'm ok with it. However, now I want to pay for the final purchase through PayPal but he's saying I have to pay 5% as PayPal charges from my end. I didn't agree. But he's insisting that's how it's usually done. Is this true?

For the merchant to have giving you paypal payment option [b]OGA [/b]you need to be happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. The Paypal extra charge is real but it is 4.4%+0.3USD. Most merchant add it to buyers bill/items direct and indirectly. So my brother if the goods worth it, hit the payment and let the transaction go on....

Bravo Sir

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Like Mr Moses has said above, you are lucky your supplier wants to accept PayPal payment. ....you have been saved a whole lot of stress.

5% is fine....pay the money and bring in your goods

jedisco:
Good day house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jedisco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
@AleAirHub and @Bookiemart01

Thanks for the quick reply. I had no idea. His price was the cheapest out of all the quotations I got and the samples he sent were really good. I just wanted to be sure. But how else do they want someone to pay if not through PayPal?
Thanks a lot. Let me deal
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi guys...
I have 575usd for sale...
Direct paypal from my Fiverr client who's paying me outside Fiverr....
Send a pm if intersted ...330/usd
She will send as a gift and u won't be charged by paypal
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good Afternoon.

4000RMB Is Ready For Transfer To Any China Merchant Account @ N55

1st Come 1st Serve.

##Time Wasters Keep Off My Back cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by descharmed(f): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ aleairhub I need RMB in China, do you still have.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:26am On Aug 03, 2016
descharmed:
@ aleairhub I need RMB in China, do you still have.
Sure.... We have 11,000 Yuan in stock....

1st come 1st serve.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2016
AleAirHub:

Sure.... We have 11,000 Yuan in stock....

1st come 1st serve.

SOLD OUT
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by eben123(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi,pls I don't know if anyone has an idea how to senda product to Ghana..pls kindly help me out..thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
eben123:
Hi,pls I don't know if anyone has an idea how to senda product to Ghana..pls kindly help me out..thanks

Were is the goods located
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by eben123(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
AleAirHub:

Were is the goods located

It is located at Ikorodu and I want to send just 1 laptop powerbank
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2016
eben123:

It is located at Ikorodu and I want to send just 1 laptop powerbank

N5500
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Good Morning... cool cool cool

Get nice digital e-currency exchange return/rate into your NAIRA A/C from all your earns withdrawal from Fiverr, Toptal, Elance, Freelancer, Guru, 99designs, Peopleperhour, iFreelance, Upwork, ionicware, Demand Media, GetACoder.

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N300 -320 Depending On The Volume.

All you need is just to provide us the E mail address link to your Account and once you fund is successfully confirm withdraw , Your Naira account will be credited swiftly in a minutes.

DAILY EXCHANGE TRADE LIMIT = $5000
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by gocare: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
please how much will it cost me to get 10 of this to lagos? and how soon please?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Top-quality-Portable-Manual-Car-Siphon-Hose-Gas-Oil-Water-Liquid-Transfer-Hand-Pump/32696915135.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.2.6R8q4Y&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412,searchweb201603_7&btsid=7741882e-25fa-4f56-9be9-80d3107f2e05
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We use this medium to appreciate all our clients for their patronage , support , trust , and confidence in our services....

Please be inform that they shall be a little delay of clearing of clients goods upon arrive of their packages, this is to enable us settle all clearing bill in CHINA RATE against NIGERIA CURRENT RATE.....

## Shipping bill will be communicated along China & Nigeria rate and those who opt-in for china, will need to wait for two days to enable us settle it and those who opted for Nigeria can pickup their goods immediately we received their payment.

NOTE:

CHINA BILL RATE is valid for 48hours once we have sent you bill and once your payment is not received within 48hours, your clearing bill will be Nigeria rate.

T&C UPDATED

>>>. Please note that the bill is exclusive of the shipping & clearing cost to Nigeria , that will be known when we must have received all the goods in our warehouse and carryout weight measurement.

>>>. By sending us any links for procurement, it is assume that you have check all the necessary information of the items and you are ok with the listed item/goods. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible for any wrong description of goods , colours , sizes, etc.

>>>. Our inspection of clients order is strictly basic which is confirmation of total items and power on of electronic gadget like Phone , Tablet-pc & Laptop only.

>>>. Our client is entitle for full items replacement if he or she received shortlisted items against his / her order quantity been book and if the goods was bill with inspection otherwise 25% of the item will be refunded.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible from any action of delay of any merchant to fulfill their delivery promises to our hub. It is expected for all clients to search and take note of the quantity of items order, review of the items , delivery timeframe ,etc. All this measures will help client orders go a long way receiving their packages on time.

>>>. By asking Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services to make fund transfer to any merchant though any receiving methods, it is assume that you have review and ok with the transaction. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never been held responsible of any occurrence/cases and fund transfer is not reverse able.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services working hours is 8:30am – 5:45pm. Mon-Fri , Saturday 10:30=2pm and no work on pubic holidays. So we strongly advice clients to contact us during period via mail , BBM , Calls , Whatsapp ,etc for swiftly.

PLEASE BE ADVICE!!!.

THANKS
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by nne4(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
How much is ¥ 1 to naira. Pls urgent reply, so i can send the links to u.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by eben123(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
AleAirHub:

N5500
That quite much ..drop me your whatsapp no
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by creampassion: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
I want to ask a question , after payment of an order placed what is the maximum number of days before the buyer gets an update on the ordered goods
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
creampassion:
I want to ask a question , after payment of an order placed what is the maximum number of days before the buyer gets an update on the ordered goods
good day.
Once there is an update regarding your order you will be immediately communicated about it.

Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Rightworld(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=AleAirHub post=48200542][/quote]

How will this cost me to Lagos?

Thanks
http://crosstrade.alibaba.com/orderPost.htm?key=f2d5d1f54e70ff5019c39e691234c021
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Rightworld:

How will this cost me to Lagos?

Thanks
http://crosstrade.alibaba.com/orderPost.htm?key=f2d5d1f54e70ff5019c39e691234c021

Good Morning....

Please your link to us via mail and the qty needed.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by MASTERCC: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
I need 1740usd paypal
Pm me if you have n genuine
Thanks
Watsapp 08039432621
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nsonaso(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hi guys... I have 575usd for sale... Direct paypal from my Fiverr client who's paying me outside Fiverr.... Send a pm if intersted ...330/usd She will send as a gift and u won't be charged by paypal
My guy my guy... Long time. I need this money if you can come for meet up. I stay in Kogi State.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nsonaso:

My guy my guy... Long time.
I need this money if you can come for meet up. I stay in Kogi State.

Mr...
We can never agree on any transaction cos we never had any...
Its obvious from your response to my post that you're not looking to buy ...
So my post is only meant for people who wnn buy funds..
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nsonaso(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Mr...
We can never agree on any transaction cos we never had any...
Its obvious from your response to my post that you're not looking to buy ...
So my post is only meant for people who wnn buy funds..
Why did you say so, are you not comfortable with the meet up? Ok can you send first then I credit you.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Nsonaso:

Why did you say so, are you not comfortable with the meet up? Ok can you send first then I credit you.

Meet up where? In kogi...
So u will leave Ogun state and travel to kogi cos I wann sell funds to you?

Send first koooo... Chop first niii

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Both of you should stop derailing Mr Moses's thread joor

Nsonaso:

HazzanTazzan:

Meet up where? In kogi...
So u will leave Ogun state and travel to kogi cos I wann sell funds to you?
Send first koooo... Chop first niii

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.