Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt (1817 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2009
uumm, what does that mean?
Roflmao, it means you want to call your governor for free by using Skype.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
Skype is not free!!! You can get free minutes but it is not free service as some of us actually pay to use it!
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
Skype is free my dear. You are wasting your money.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
You can call nigerian from the US with Skype for Free??
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
Yes, I do that all the time.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2009
How do you accomplish it? Say you want to call a cellphone in Nigeria, how do you get to call via skype for free?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
No, am talking of skype-skype.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
I am talking of calling a phone via Skype! I doubt most of those reps know what Skype is.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
No, I think you have to pay for that one but it depends on how often you call Nigeria because in the long run, it may not be cheaper necessarily. How much do you pay for it in a month?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by mustafar1: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
Lmao grin
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2009
I buy minutes on it to use. It actually comes out cheaper than buying $5 calling cards. I use my vonage from time to time but when I am not home, I use Skype minutes
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ok; I thought they pay for it monthly. I may try it out because it could be cheaper than calling cards.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
Why is Funmi soft spoken these days? Where is the tiger in you?
Oops, my bad, I forgot the tribal marks you have was as a result of shark abi tiger attack. tongue
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2009
Oyinlola deserves curses for keeping quiet when PDP thugs supporting him went on a killing rampage. Otumorkpo will deal with him if he doesn't repent.  tongue

I am composing curses for Maurice Iwu as we speak.  grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2009
Why is Funmi soft spoken these days? Where is the tiger in you?
Oops, my bad, I forgot the tribal marks you have was as a result of shark abi tiger attack.
shocked shocked shocked shocked OYB is using every available force in his powers including nairaland thugs, almajiris etc and to subdue this femme fatale. That's the Nigerian system, the only place where women are subdued because they spoke their mind or would not allow a he goat to hump them. He's a bloody chauvinist and sexist .
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Oyinlola deserves curses for keeping quiet when PDP thugs supporting him went on a killing rampage. Otumorkpo will deal with him if he doesn't repent.  Tongue

I am composing curses for Maurice Iwu as we spea
He didn't have control over that issue. Should he be held responsible for the actions of irresponsible adults who may come from foreign states?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
St.Funmi:

He didn't have control over that issue. Should he be held responsible for the actions of irresponsible adults who may come from foreign states?
Stop defending him. He is as bad as the rest of them. I repeat, Otumokpo and Amadioha will deal with him if he doesn't change.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2009
St.Funmi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked OYB is using every available force in his powers including nairaland thugs, almajiris etc and to subdue this femme fatale. That's the Nigerian system, the only place where women are subdued because they spoke their mind or would not allow a he goat to hump them. He's a bloody chauvinist and sexist .

I withdraw my comment if you had to understand my humor wrongly. My mistake. kiss
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
Stop defending him. He is as bad as the rest of them. I repeat, Otumokpo and Amadioha will deal with him if he doesn't change.
Do you have any proof of your allegation or are you just stereotyping him because he's a governor/politician?. There are honest politicians in Nigeria and Oyinlola is one of them so, stop lumping them together, abeg. You cannot compare him with Fayose or Oni or Daniels or Odili.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
I withdraw my comment if you had to understand my humor wrongly. My mistake.
I neither misunderstood your humor nor was I offended by it. Funmi is rock solid and have weathered worse yabs in the history of Nairaland. I fear no male mortal.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
St.Funmi:

I neither misunderstood your humor nor was I offended by it. Funmi is rock solid and have weathered worse yabs in the history of Nairaland. I fear no male mortal.

grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

St.Funmi:

osunashawo/ho-funmi/redhotrick/deepthroat has come again
if you called me a tribalist - i might even understand , since i have siad some less than pleasnt things about those pencil carrying boys you are following grin, but a chauvinist
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
osunashawo/ho-funmi/redhotrick/deepthroat has come again
if you called me a tribalist - i might even understand , since i have siad some less than pleasnt things about those pencil carrying boys you are following Grin, but a chauvinist
You may need to get a lawyer before you implicate yourself the more otherwise Rotimi's case may be your case very soon. I never called you a tribalist and am yet to see the proof you are one. All am sure is that you are a manliness head.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2009
see deepthroat calling me dcikhead grin

wonders shall never end grin
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated With Their Govt by StFunmi(f): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
see deepthroat calling me dcikhead Grin

wonders shall never end
Don't forget to add chauvinist pig to your list of titles. I think Nigerian women should be calling you to curse you out instead of their state govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Good Friday Nairaland! / Ghana Plans To Sell Electricity To Nigeria / HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.