Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Geniuses I Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Geniuses I Know (477 Views)

Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. / Geniuses I Know / I Know You're Not Coming Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geniuses I Know by LeoFish92(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
I've met people, brilliant, clever, smart,skilful, gifted, talented individuals who are very good at what they do, but for me to brand someone a genius means that the individual is exceptionally good at whatever he does, over the course of my life, I can say I've met just two guys I can describe as geniuses

1) Wilson Eze was my class mate back then in secondary school at Cic Enugu, he's an ineffable calculation genius the like of which I've never seen, the way he solves calculation problem faster than we( even with our calculators) was something out of this world, teachers and students alike respected him, he was not mentally sound then as he would always chew the tip of his tie, he wasn't exceptional in another subject, but physics and maths, he was the master then. Needless to say, he smashed his waec and neco and scored a mind blowing 95/100 in his Jamb (maths)

2) I've seen a lot of funny people, I've watched a lot on TV, I've been to so many comedy concerts, I've watched our A-list comedians numerous times, but I still rate my friend... Obeta JohnPaul, as the funniest person alive, ( I may be wrong though), this guy is unusually gifted when it comes to humour, he once made one driver laugh to the extent that he lost control over the wheel, we were fortunate to have survived that day, I can't just describe this guy and I'm not exaggerating, I can spend the whole day with him without eating food,just laughing away my sorrows,on several occasions have I advised him to use his talents as an Mc, he just wouldn't listen, he said his gift is just there to make his future wife happy, ..... That guy is a comical genius

You can share yours... Let's celebrate these exceptionally gifted people

CC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geniuses I Know by nnamdiosu(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2015
when I went to NIIT (2009) we had this faculty ,(teacher) called miss Stella. Stella was more than a genius (not exaggerating). she enrolled for a 2 and a half year PROGRAM but she blazed through the program in just 6 MONTHS. NIIT IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYED HER. it so happened that the same people who were her classmates in the program ended up being her students.I believe she was d first to break that record.
but what made her more than a genius to me was her humility and simplicity. always smiling, encouraging and advising. God made a genius.then he changed his mind and made her a super genius through ur humility. God bless you for us miss Lee.

(1) (Reply)

Sukam Inverter 5kva 96v For Sale @ 180k / Songs For Couples' Dance / This 7 Years Old Pikin Use Im Papa $5900 Play Games Online, Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.