Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 (64082 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by bisotec(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today we ve a new awolowo
In d person of fayose
D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
Let him finish his tenure as Ekiti Governor and we shall see whether he will still be relevant in politics.
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by lastpage: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d person of fayose

When you see a "flatty" Olori-pelebe like the one above trying to tell Yorubas about their history, you will understand why he evolved that way, without any small amount of sense at the back of his head.

I bet Fayose is braver and more intelligent than Emeka Ojukwu since Fayose did not run away like a rabbit, under fire nor did he lead his people to slaughter like Huasa Naama!!

Haaa, Fayose my Ojukwu!
tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by niceguy7(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

I totally agree with you, Fayose's the new Awolowo.
If u are comparing fayose to awolowo
U are high on garri.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by lastpage: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2015
solid3:
She hasn't changed much. God please give me a rich man's daughter to marry. I'm still single.

The question is: What have YOU to bring to the Table?

If you care to know, Rich men dont just give out their daughter to Tom, Dike and Hillary (not refering to you) but l am just curious to know what you have on offer..... for having that kind of dream/prayer undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by lastpage: 5:29am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ogbenni
Am a full-blooded niger deltan

Truly, this one is a LOST and CONFUSED "thing"!

Lastpage!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d person of fayose

Crying and smh for u cos I don't knw hw u think, so fayose is political wise to u... U shud be one of his tout or a fool like him...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Both of u are both brainless and I've already known u as a brainless human being... Can't imagine how u will feel when ur children shake their head for u when u open ur useless mouth to talk... Get sense

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Both of u are both brainless and I've always known u as a brainless human being... Can't imagine how u will feel when ur children shake their head for u when u open ur useless mouth to talk... Get sense guy

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Chubhie: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Just look at how you reduced a Man I've got Great Respect for- The Great Awo to nothingness! I've got nothing personal against fayose but, don't let me take it personal with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by omojeesu(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Ujupsy:
Good talk, but you see some Awo supporters here are high on Igbo,sometimes we see them in the corner

You are right. They are wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right. What is wrong is wrong, like vengeance and retaliation. All tribal and ethnic comments are unacceptable. Bless you and have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by baysol: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Is Awo not a dead war criminal?

Your words are coming to haunt you all tapeworm flat head parasites that come to Yoruba land to benefit what your fathers did not work for. You benefited through one man's God given blessing, Awolowo .(that you all choose to disrespect even in death). Awon omo iran kiran. Animals that must be screened from living among civilised people.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Missmossy(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Awo - the man of the people cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by fanex: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015
heresy. you clearly do not understand wisdom.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d person of fayose
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2015
fanex:
heresy. you clearly do not understand wisdom.

See dis man What is heresy in what I wrote down Fayose is even better dan awolowo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by peeta89(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

How will you compare Baba Awolowo to that tout governor called Fayose who does not have respect for elders. May God help you all. Fayose is a tout if you ask me he is not different from NURTW agbero.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by RAPLEGACY: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today we ve a new awolowo In d person of fayose D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
correct.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Nicepoker(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:
This is what I love about Yorubas....always consistent...where r agbari ojukwus children....still fighting over who was his son or not.... cheesy
yes o. Even OBJ sharing his son's. Wife. That's consistency u know. MUMU.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by juman(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Being a grand daughter of awolowo is added advantage for her.

Which of today's useless nigerian "leaders" children or grand children have that kind of advantage and respect because of their family patriarch?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
realjoker:
and T.A Orji (ALIAS Ochendo global the richest blackman alive) the new azikwe and Pa Elechi(AKA the wisest man ever liveth) the new Odimegwu Ojukwu

Hahahaha lol... Abeg bros no go there o. T.A Orji really finis we.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Foxyhoxy(f): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
Nice!

But I find her too skinny. While it looks like her natural physique, I won't be surprised if it's also due to excessive fasting as a pastor's wife and pastor-Mrs.
then she wasn't married 2 him. Read thru lines well b4 u comment. ..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
Nice!

But I find her too skinny. While it looks like her natural physique, I won't be surprised if it's also due to excessive fasting as a pastor's wife and pastor-Mrs.

That's her GOD given stature. After 2 girls and 1 boy, she's still slim; shouldn't that tell you that her natural frame look? Some women will always be sim, no matter the amount of food they eat.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by AkinRhoteh: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Johntobi56: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015
makzeze:
The three posters below me lack sense. How can they compare Fayose to Awolowo.

Fayose that lacks respect for elders.

Who's the bastard
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Johntobi56: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d person of fayose

Joke of the century
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Johntobi56: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Is Awo not a dead war criminal?

Igbo you mean Awolowo the conqueror of the Igbos loool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
makzeze:
The three posters below me lack sense. How can they compare Fayose to Awolowo.

Fayose that lacks respect for elders.
You get mouthgrin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by StOla: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
then she wasn't married 2 him. Read thru lines well b4 u comment. ..

Oh! I did read thoroughly.
My opinion isn't just regarding this old picture, infact the picture buttresses my opinion that it's her natural physique. My allusion to fasting, stems from her refusal to even appreciate in body mass despite the years and pregnancy.

Infact, she seems to be thinning out as the years go by.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by Johntobi56: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
bisotec:

Let him finish his tenure as Ekiti Governor and we shall see whether he will still be relevant in politics.
MUMU

Chikena 2018 is almost here
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by fanex: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
you need to read up on your history. even you are ignorant as you sound, is beta than fayose. i am from Ekiti by the way. watch as things plan out. your new awo is going to be kicked out of the Government house yet again.

OREMUSSANCTUS:

See dis man
What is heresy in what I wrote down
Fayose is even better dan awolowo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by dapsonlou(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Thunder strike you mouth for comparing Awolowo to Fayose. Awo is a state man and a Legend. The will be remembered as long as there is a Country call Nigeria. Fayose is a lucky thug who manage to get Governorship of Ekiti. He will begotten 6months after leaving office.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 by ideylaff: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
What on earth is wrong with people these days of Stomach Infrastructure . Damn

Anyone who can sit and compare Awolowo to the uncouth tout Fayose masquerading as a governor needs to be taken to the hospital left of Yaba. Nothing short of that

What an insult. Even the late Bayo Success is much better in conduct than Fayose. FACT

Please can we stop it if it's a joke ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.