Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Blood In The Urine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In The Urine (1288 Views)

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood In The Urine by fantassi: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
what is wrong with me? two days after having sex(unprotected) with my boy friend, i feel pain in my lower abdomen while urinating and notice blood in my urine. saw my period 11 days ago. tiny spots of blood re left in my pants moment after urinating. pls anybody with help, am troubled.
Re: Blood In The Urine by gozzilla(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
Be troubled, be very much troubled. Unprotected sex with your what.
I no fit shout oya now what of if you don catch, you know.
Start to dey pray o, oya doctors make una come give her the verdict because for me i no fit shout at all,
Re: Blood In The Urine by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2009
There is definitely an infective process going on. I think you have contacted an S.T.D. Now let me warn you that S.T.Ds need to be treated properly
as they may have spread up into your uterus and fallopian tubes.
We dont want you to suffer from primary or secondary infertility later in future, so make sure you go to a hospital and see a gynaecologist.

Not just any doctor. And for now, i dont need to tell you to stay off sex.
Re: Blood In The Urine by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 18, 2009
you need to go and see a DOCTOR, having blood in your urine can be from many different causes and not only STDs.
could be a kidney failure, kidney stone,urinary tract infection, liver disease, diabetes,blood clotting disorder, hypertension, sickle cell anemia, depending on you age, it could also be a cancer(bladder, cervical, kidney) as well as stds or simply menstrual blood.
the list of reason for the bleeding is endless and only tests at the doctor will tell you whats wrong with you,
good luck.
Re: Blood In The Urine by fantassi: 5:15am On Feb 18, 2009
Thanks all for your contribution, i ve already gone for tests but still awaiting the results, the symptoms persist. i feel pain below my tommy when the last drops of urine are coming out.
Re: Blood In The Urine by Bos74(f): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2009
Call me on this no when you receive your result 08036706447
Re: Blood In The Urine by VENUSS(f): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
girl! waT  in GODS name were u thinking  u beta be praying, i will advice
                you to stat taking garlic and ginger lots of it till your test result comes out.   
                even wen its tiil out
good luck shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pain Free Injection Products Developed By Coolsense / Does Anyone Know Anything About Qei+ ? / ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.