Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! (1288 Views)

87% Off Optician Registration And Consultation-nyanfu.com / Pls I Need Help 4rm An Optician Here / Itchy Eyes (optician In The House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by deltalife(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Please help me out oooo!

When I had a robbry attack about last 2months, one of the guys heat me on my Eyez and  went to a hospital and was given medication (INNOCHLOR- Chloramphenicol B.P.) eye drop. Which I used according to the doctor's direction and it worked.

But not for so long. After One Month I started having this feeling of blurness in that right side eye, it apears as if there is an hair in my eyez but when I checked I found nothing and this getting worse as it appears to be so many hairs now.

Am I getting blind or what? can somebody help me pls!
Re: ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by deltalife(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2011
Eyez Doctors should please help me ooo
Re: ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by deltalife(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
after having spent so much in the hospital whithout recorded inprovement, a school friend of my advised = me to apply my early morning Urine!
could this help?

Can someone pls help out with surgestionpls?
Re: ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by sp2002(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2011
visit ; unique eye centre, edo house,v.i, lagos. 08137775986
Re: ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by obowunmi(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2011
1). Do not put urine in your eyes.

2). You were misdiagnosed and should have never been giving that particular eye solution

3) Visit another opthamologist specifically and NOT an optician for further assistance.
Re: ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! by deltalife(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Thanks mehn but I have actually taken a glass from SWIFT EYE CARE as I could not get response on time and I tink its helping jsut that its quite espensive =N=25k, and I feel am still too young to be using eye solution.
What ever-- Am greatful to God its relieving.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: 5 Facts The Media Forgot To Tell You! / Revisiting The NMA Strike - The Candid Opinion Of A Uk-based Doctor / US Ebola Patient Dr. Kent Brantly Speaks Out - Read His Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.