Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? (903 Views)

"Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution / Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
Guys lets b truthful here,if given the chance,will you marry more than one wife? Wit the way at which some guys go about fallin in love with babes here n there,do u really think u can settle wit monogamy? Your responses are welcome,as each of them are important to me.Truth please
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 18, 2009
more than one wife means more than one source of arguments/trouble/jealousy etc.
i 'd rather have 50 different women (one at a time) in a year than living with multiple wives under the same roof.
can you imagine life at home?! they would all try to out stage the other and the only one who will be suffering at the end would be you.
too much of a good thing is not always right.
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2009
All d arguement,jealousy n all ,sure are inevitable,but men!!! D rate at which some cute babes springs up in 9ja is alarmin,it leaves man wonderin if man fit just settle wit just one wife.Na Only God go helep man o
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2009
yeah no problem!!!! you still can have some girl on the side (touch and go) but to have them ALL under one roof?! thats asking for REAL trouble.
example:
you have 5beautifull wives, you have to provide for their sexual needs, which means you have to perform at top level EVERYNIGHT for the WHOLE YEAR, i may LOVE sex but not that much. i want it to be a desire not a JOB (at that rate it become a job) and guess what?! if you miss some day at "work", they will bring a "substitute".
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2009
Never!
Wife~One
Girlfriend(s)~Maybe more than one to keep the main one on her toes
tongue
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by sistawoman: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Never!
Wife~One
tongue

Is this your way of telling me you have girlfriends?

cry I thought I was all you needed.
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by martho(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
24 wives will be fine,it will prevent me from committing adultery. undecided grin
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ martho,  shocked shocked shocked  wink wink 24!!!!!! but will it prevent THEM from committing adultery?!
with that much women to please, you will either be dead before the year runs out or most of your wives will have LOVERS, and therefore you will be the biggest mumu in town.
or maybe there is something about you that we dont know?!
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2009
sistawoman:

Is this your way of telling me you have girlfriends?

cry I thought I was all you needed.

Chei u don reach here Sistawoman! grin

Nah love, dont worry, itz all a front, i aint gone nowt! cheesy

Just you and me!
tongue kiss
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Never!
Wife~One
tongue

Confirm! wink
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by gentlestar(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
One wife is Okay with some girlfriends.
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
U havin a girl outside matrimony is adultery n u sleepin wit her again is fornication.Hmmm i rather marry all of them o n know i never committed any of those
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by olumade: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2009
to me its ridiculous.in what happin in dis country man pinkin go talk say him won mally two wives.na waa oo
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2009
Bros,d thing taya man pikin,but ehn
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2009
No. One wife's more than enough for me.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by pureminded: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2009
@topic - I dont think so o , because one wife = one whala , 2 wife = 2 whala , 3 wife nko ? = , so laye laye , i no wan make some woman come dey give me differen kain of juju , Umba ,
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Hauwa1: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2009
bring it on! let the game start. how nice for side husband and boyfriend too. but just remember two can play the game.
Re: Guys,if Given The Chance,will U Marry More Than One Wife ? by Treetop20(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2009
one wife
one girlfriend at a time

(1) (Reply)

Girl If You Were Richer / World’s Shortest Man Dies At 21! / Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.