Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (8578 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Can U Forgive your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by woye77: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
it happens - u know women nah! some can be quite devious - a particular man i knew discovered recently that two of the four children he thought his wife had for him, were not his kids - they were children which the wife concieved after an unholy alliance with another man and in an attempt to cover her misdemeanor, chose to pass them off as her husband's children - needless to say, that was the end of the marriage - if it was you, what would you do? would you stick with a lady who has decieved you into raising another man's kids and lying to u they were yours?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by ganny1: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
Never, how would i allow such heartless woman to live under de same roof with me, never.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
@poster
of course! no man would stay with such a lying rat but it also depends on how old the children are.

if the lil bastards are of young age then i will remove them from my life completely but if they are over 8/10yrs old then maybe i will stay in their lives as nothing can really change by then.
i will be totally honest with them about the paternity stating that although i am not their father, i still love them as much. i will make sure that they find who their real dad is so they can have closure on the issue.

as for their mom. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
More than a million American men are investing their love, time, and money in a child who isn't their own. But the worst part about this betrayal? How many people may be in on it

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/raiseanothermanschild.html

Its quite rampant in nigeria.Chicks give the pregnancy to the man they deem the 'best' option of the many men they are fu/cking,Hoes!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
She should get the Bleep out of the house nah.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
What a thread. . .
How can a man discover if his own Child is a bastard
Poster, it seems you've been watching too much Nollywood
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by soulamanne(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
no, in fact never ever.matter of fact,the marriage ends that moment.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
mama-gee:

What a thread. . .
How can a man discover if his own Child is a naughty person
Poster, it seems you've been watching too much Nollywood

havent you heard of blood test, paternity test, dna test and so forth?
some women will even be glad to throw the truth in a mans face when the relationship goes sour, just to try denting his ego.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

havent you heard of blood test, paternity test, dna test and so forth?
some women will even  be glad to throw the truth in a mans face when the relationship goes sour, just to try denting his ego.

Then in that case the Child wasn't his in the first place
Or Don't you think so
?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by spawnx: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2010
@mama gee: u ar not making sense. Whatz ur point?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by vivaladiva(f): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2010
this na the same baboon wey want him wife to call am lord, y she no go give u bastard child, pay bck is a bit=ch innit
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by chic2pimp(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2010
I don't think I can forgive my wife.
Also I don't think i'll disown the kid either(it might well depend on the age of the kid)
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
mama-gee:

Then in that case the Child wasn't his in the first place
Or Don't you think so
?

you may have misunderstood what the poster meant by "b.a.s.t.a.r.d". . . . . . . . . . . . .
he meant a child that wasnt his, an illegitimate child that his cheating wife conceived with her lover and then pretended that it was her husband's.

this poo happens everyday all over the world, women giving pregnancies to the more "suitable" person in the saga.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
Will forgive her, but might not be able to forget or stay together
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by H2O2: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
God forbid such a woman from entering my life.

Rubbish.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by bee444: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
My brother, a confused man and in his late 30's is married to this pretty girl. She gave him their first child (now 17), and after  4 years, she started having an affair and got pregnant. She later moved out of the house.  A year later, she was back on her knees begging my brother to accept her back. She also brought her second child (now 13, don't want to call him names, he might turn out to be the president of Nigeria oneday)

He accepted her and the child and they now have 2 additional kids. Well, they're happy 2gether. Can't just judge these crazy people!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by mrkoma2012: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
No way such a woman deserves to b kicked 2 d curb 4 such an act.The illegitimate children on d other hand i'll take as my responsibility.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by fallensky(f): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
well, of course i would get a divorce to that women. she lied and cheated on him!
she isnt worthy of his love, that what i say anyway -____-
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by SamMilla1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
no
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Alxmyr(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Which kain mumu question be dis one? Is it deliver another man's baby in her father's house? or what?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by stalliontp(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2010
Never!!!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by adanny01(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2010
Not a fucking day more in my house period!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by MaiSuya(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2010
I dont think i would have had a problem with her having those illegitimate children or my raising them, had she told me from the beginning. Its her deviousness that makes it unacceptable.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by elderbros(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2010
u go fear na, c girls dey provoke
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by redsun(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2010
Never be at the mercy of a woman because if you do,u are donefor.Never beg a woman for anything,not even ur own life.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by nezerst(f): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2010
Una don come again! Leave women alone abeg!
What happens to the men that impregnate women outside?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by TTouch(m): 1:33am On Feb 16, 2010
WHAT A LIFE, WHATS A MAN SUPPOSED TO DO, WOMEN ARE JUST TO CALLOUS, WELL AM NOT SUPRISED COS AT LEAST THEY ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE ALL SUFFERING NOW, DATING BACK TO ADAM AND EVE, SO I CAN NEVA BE SUPRISED BY ANYTHING A WOMAN WOULD DO,

AS FOR ME, I WILL TAKE MY REAL KIDS AND FLEE, AUTOMATIC DIVORCE, NO NEED TO FILE ANY PAPERS OR COURT CASE, COS IT IS SAID THAT GIVE UNTO CEASER WHAT BELONGS TO CEASER SO THERE FORE SHE SHLD TAKE D KIDS BACK TO THEIR FATHER AND NOT COME BACK

PEACE
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by hamziwhiz(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2010
Wow!
I never even thought of this kinda issue before now but,
I dont think I`ll ever forgive her even if i do i`ll not keep her as my wife!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by H2O2: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2010
lol you can forgive her after you throw her out
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by oilygirl: 2:08am On Feb 16, 2010
If it happens then we'll talk about it. If he wants out and we're living in my house, he packs immediately, if its his, then I move on with the kids.
Life continues!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by bidemi12(m): 3:08am On Feb 16, 2010
You people can post some dumb/mumu topics.  undecided
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by whiteroses(f): 3:08am On Feb 16, 2010
yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.