Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube (1040 Views)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Please Someone Should Tell Me How To Download Videos From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by lastchild: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
I've met many people to teach me web designing,they are all calling different prices and different tutorial duration,my problem is not the payment but the TIME because I have some other things doing

I know there are a lot of gurus here,please how long did you sacrifice on learning to atleast stand on your own and stop going to tutorial class

I was also told that I can learn on my own from youtube, did anyone taught himself and how possible is that?
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by switchmax8: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
it depends on your ability to learn fast atleast a month
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by Dmayor7(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
FOREVER!

Hahaaa do you feel like giving me a bite?....

My brother, of a truth web development is an evolving issue and you evolve with it.

Before it was html4.0 with css, now it is html5 with css3

Before it is fixed layouts or double websites, one for mobile another for desktop. Now it is responsive design with only one website.

Who know what gonna be the latest in not so far a future....

So my advice....

Learn all you can, but take your time so you don't rush it and come out half-baked...

Then continue learning more and adapting with the tides of web development for you to be abreast with the newest standards.

Here is an open secret...
[spoiler]start from here and be a great web developer[/spoiler]
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by AkinseteK(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2015
lastchild:
I've met many people to teach me web designing,they are all calling different prices and different tutorial duration,my problem is not the payment but the TIME because I have some other things doing

I know there are a lot of gurus here,please how long did you sacrifice on learning to atleast stand on your own and stop going to tutorial class

You can contact me I can take you Website development on a one on one training which will be faster courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS. U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by thewebcraft(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
lastchild:

Can be learnt in a few months but takes years to master it
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by lastchild: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dmayor7:
FOREVER!

Hahaaa do you feel like giving me a bite?....

My brother, of a truth web development is an evolving issue and you evolve with it.

Before it was html4.0 with css, now it is html5 with css3

Before it is fixed layouts or double websites, one for mobile another for desktop. Now it is responsive design with only one website.

Who know what gonna be the latest in not so far a future....

So my advice....

Learn all you can, but take your time so you don't rush it and come out half-baked...

Then continue learning more and adapting with the tides of web development for you to be abreast with the newest standards.

Here is an open secret...
[spoiler]start from here and be a great web developer[/spoiler]
thanks a lot, is it possible to learn this web designing on youtube,somebody claimed that no one taught him except youtube
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by Dmayor7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
lastchild:
thanks a lot, is it possible to learn this web designing on youtube,somebody claimed that no one taught him except youtube

You can learn through youtube but my best bet is to learn it through the link i shared with you in my first post....

Also...

www.html.net is another wonderful place to learn from.

Kudos...
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by lastchild: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dmayor7:

You can learn through youtube but my best bet is to learn it through the link i shared with you in my first post....

Also...

www.html.net is another wonderful place to learn from.

Kudos...
thanks a lot,is website design an online program or just offline with computer
Re: How Long Can I Learn Web Designing Or can i teach my self from youtube by Dmayor7(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
lastchild:
thanks a lot,is website design an online program or just offline with computer

You learn it online by going to the website and read, but you practicalize the code offline in your computer.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? / Has Anybody Used Vconnect Advertising?? / MTN Unveils New Subcription Code For Its BB10 LITE Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.