Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May (3210 Views)

If Only We Forced Him To A Televised Open Debate? / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Akon And His Team Meet Governor Ambode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
I never knew I was in writing competition. undecided

The point is that any time between now and the G7 Summit on 7th June those conspiring to deceive us would need reveal whether Buhari (and his team) is alive or dead, or whether they will try and extend the deception, by making up an excuse for sending Osinbajo instead.
PRYCE:
What's with you and the heavily pregnant stuff? Good writers don't keep repeating phrases or words! It's boring!
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by peleson: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
The president is confuse
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
The president is not the only person that is missing, the entire APC 19 member committee are also no way to be found.
peleson:
The president is confuse
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
@worksmart Hope Buhari is safe Cos d northerners won't give up easily
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by PRYCE(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:
I never knew I was in writing competition. undecided

The point is that any time between now and the G7 Summit on 7th June those conspiring to deceive us would need reveal whether Buhari (and his team) is alive or dead, or whether they will try and extend the deception, by making up an excuse for sending Osinbajo instead.
yes I understand and agree with your point! I'm not a fan of BabaOneChance myself!

And you're in no competition! Twas your excessive use of that phrase!!
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by stevecantrell: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:
Buhari who organised and efficient election campaign with military precision, now suddenly is unable to form a cabinet which he had over to months to put together since he became president elect, when he was so proactive to the extent that GEJ warned him against forming a parallel government?

This got me !

Why can't GMB form his cabinet, over a week in office and he can't come up with at least a list of nominees ?

GMB's trips to Chad and Niger, seem more like a coded personal cry for help, rather than anti-BH related.

The truth is that its very difficult to be president of the FRN while threatening to leave the 'mafia' behind. Like one cleric said GMB may lose his life in process of sanitising Nigeria and Osinbajo may taken out by a former military president.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am pro Buhari , I am just explaining and forewarning that our democracy have been sabotaged and Buhari has been denied his mandate to rule.
PRYCE:
yes I understand and agree with your point! I'm not a fan of BabaOneChance myself!

And you're in no competition! Twas your excessive use of that phrase!!
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by stevecantrell: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Deleted
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
There are many dishonest people in the APC hierarchy and Buhari may have allowed himself to given wrong advise.

I believe he was advised to visit some neighbours and UK between 22nd and 26th May 2015 not knowing they would use the use the photos later after his inauguration to deceive Nigerians into believing that power has been handed over to him when in reality some sort of coup has taken place.

stevecantrell:

This got me !

Why can't GMB form his cabinet, over a week in office and he can't come up with at least a list of nominees ?

GMB's trips to Chad and Niger, seem more like a coded personal cry for help, rather than anti-BH related.

Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by stevecantrell: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:
There are many dishonest people in the APC hierarchy and Buhari may have allowed himself to given wrong advise.

I believe he was advised to visit some neighbours and UK between 22nd and 26th May 2015 not knowing they would use the use the photos later after his inauguration to deceive Nigerians into believing that power has been handed over to him when in reality some sort of coup has taken place.

Haaa !

Anyway, whatever the case GMB and PYO are not running a convincing government. I mean, how can both president and VP vacate the country at the same time with no SGF, no cabinet, no elected Senate president...and I'm not comfortable with the lousy press reports coming from Aso Rock since monday.

GMB and PYO are hereby advised to grab the task of governing this nation by the horns in the next 12 hours to allay all negative speculation about this new administration.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari is not in power Osinbajo has been handed power via a covert coup.
stevecantrell:

Haaa !

Anyway, whatever the case GMB and PYO are not running a convincing government. I mean, how can both president and VP vacate the country at the same time with no SGF, no cabinet, no elected Senate president...and I'm not comfortable with the lousy press reports coming from Aso Rock since monday.

GMB and PYO are hereby advised to grab the task of governing this nation by the horns in the next 12 hours to allay all negative speculation about this new administration.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by olabukola: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well by 10am on the 7th every doubt must have been over. GMB is well and ok. Did you not see him receive Horse in Chad or Niger? Did you not see him at the Adebayero Jumat?
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by stevecantrell: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:
Buhari is not in power Osinbajo has been handed power via a covert coup.

Well if you're right, it'll come out. They can't keep 200 million people in limbo forever.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
How much do u want to bet that Buhari won't make it to the G7?

We may be told an excuse why he didn't make it.
I just hope we dont hear something would cause a bloodbath.
olabukola:
Well by 10am on the 7th every doubt must have been over. GMB is well and ok. Did you not see him receive Horse in Chad or Niger? Did you not see him at the Adebayero Jumat?
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by olabukola: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
worksmart:
How much do u want to bet that Buhari won't make it to the G7?

We may be told an excuse why he didn't make it.
I just hope we dont hear something would cause a bloodbath.
We are waiting. Tomorrow is not too far.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by sexylogan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by thoth: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2015
during the late 80's early 90's period i found out that the best soldiers are not just the ones with experience but the ones with bitter experiences, the more bitter and horrible their experience were the better they were at employing means of subversion, attack, defense and deception.
In all, one can say they learned HOW,WHY and WHEN it's important to WORKSMART.
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
So we apparently saw Buhari at G7, Is it not possible that those videos and photo's at G7 that were recorded before 28th May 2015?
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Can anybody prove that all images we are seeing of Buhari were not recorded prior to 28th of May 2015?
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by olabukola: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
worksmart:
Can anybody prove that all images we are seeing of Buhari were not recorded prior to 28th of May 2015?
Now I confirm you are not normal. Dialling 999 for Ambulance
Re: President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May by worksmart(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
So if you ask questions, it means u are not normal?
How comes?

Please explain .
olabukola:
Now I confirm you are not normal. Dialling 999 for Ambulance

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important But Underated People In Nigeria [see Photos] / Biafra: AI Goes Tough, Declares Ipob The Most Peaceful Successionist Movement / Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.