Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bank Verification Number Stress: Is It Worth It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Verification Number Stress: Is It Worth It? (420 Views)

Investigation: Nigeria's Bank Verification Number, BVN, Exposes Gargantuan Corru / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? / Bank Verification Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Verification Number Stress: Is It Worth It? by Opinedecandid(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
I happen to maintain about four bank accounts in different banks in Nigeria.
I had just been too busy to have gotten the BVN ever since it was made mandatory, until this week.
Since on Monday, I have visited branches of the different banks I patronise without being able to get through the BVN process. At least, had the queue lessened in one of the banks since I'm told getting the number from one bank would only require that one takes the number to the other banks which he has an account for a form of updating or regularising.
But alas, I'm yet to get through the stress(standing for hours to take turns) queue and so much time being wasted.
My question is, does it worth the trouble?
Is there no way we could get through this process in this country without Nigerians being made to undergo this extent of stress?

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Stress: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Don't worry, im sure they would extend the date. Millions never do am.

And it's worth it if they don't scrap it.
Re: Bank Verification Number Stress: Is It Worth It? by yousee(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2015
I just cant

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Scam Mail Using Gtbank's Name / What Is Osinbajo’s Wife Telling Buhari’s Wife In This Pic (see Photo) / I Support Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.