Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Critics Of Buhari Must Read This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Of Buhari Must Read This! (420 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critics Of Buhari Must Read This! by frankijege(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
I'm not going to ask anybody to wait until 100 days before criticising President Buhari; I am not an APC or PDP apologist. As a matter of fact, I enjoy reading the attack and counter attack. However, if you are criticising PMB because of Jonathan, then there is a problem. Do you forget that Jonathan once enjoyed the massive goodwill of the people? Do you recall the Save Nigeria Group? Do you think Tunde Bakare did what he did in order to become president? They (we) did all that to save Nigeria! Jonathan lost it when his incompetence became glaring and also when he allowed his people hijack him. If PMB makes the same mistake (having enjoyed the same goodwill), I will criticise him to high heavens. You know why? Because I'm a Nigerian and will do anything to protect Nigeria!
Frank ijege

2 Likes

Re: Critics Of Buhari Must Read This! by dustmalik: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
SaTANoids are evil and children of hate. Trust me, they will never listen to reason.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong If Security Clear Any Building The President Family Is Visiting / Wow!!!....see The Phone That Allow You To Browse Fast With 3g Network / Maiduguri In Total Blackout!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.