Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86457 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Bibleuser:
Not 90% but 95% of his goals are tap in goals like the on Suarez gave him against Bayern.

Plus check this stats of Hazard

2010_2011- best ligue one player
2011_2012- best ligue one player
2012_2013- young PFA
2013_2014- young PFA
2014_2015- PFA

Is Hazard not too much compared to the neymar you people are praising
Do you think hazard would win the best player in Spain?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Greatihex:
when u say hazard is nt a good finisher, ask urself, how many shots does he take in a match, and how many makes it into the net. I.e how many goal score chances does he get and how many does he miss. Check that of neymar then u cn judge.
God bless u for this

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by mployer(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is hazard really a great player

I see him as average player.

Neymar is awesome smiley

It is not easy to play along messi and still remain relevant. If in doubt go ask Sanchez. Even Suarez is still going through the same struggle.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
If Hazard was in Barcelona he won't do poo ...
Remember when Theory Henry came ..
Or even fabregas ...

Neymar has still been able to pave a way , I go with neymar ...

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Greatihex:
den u must be older than my grandfather who died at the age of 101 in d year 2000. I nw knw the reason behind ur poor reasoning, judgment and analysis. I am very sorry for disturbing you Pa. But nonetheless, u can answer this questions to urself. Hw many of fabregas assists came frm corner kicks and freekicks? Who take set pieces for chelsea? The chances hazard create, is it his responsibility to 5nish them off? Shalom

My son what d hell r u saying didn't fabregas create from open play and hazard s creativity does it include f numerous penalties he was creatively tapping in ask yourself my son?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
binhozie:
one otondo will still come and say hazard is better Dan neymar this guy almost passed the duopoly of Messi and Ronaldo in champions league if only his first goal had stood when last did any body topple ronaldo and Messi in championsleague goals
no mind EPL fans...always overhyping there players...imagine neymar scoring 10 goals in the CL..where is hazard?... grin...we are talking about world football and someone is calling one small pikin hazard...where was hazard when neymar was leading brazil through the confederations cup and to the world cup...if i hear that neymar and hazard comparison again I fit slap person... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Afam4eva(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
IzonOwei:
no mind EPL fans...always overhyping there players...imagine neymar scoring 10 goals in the CL..where is hazard?... grin...we are talking about world football and someone is calling one small pikin hazard...where was hazard when neymar was leading brazil through the confederations cup and to the world cup...if i hear that neymar and hazard comparison again I fit slap person... angry
Pls don't be offended.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by vision2050: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
IzonOwei:
Hazard hazard. is better than Neymar. oya come slap me
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2015
vision2050:
Hazard hazard. is better than Neymar. oya come slap me
grin grin...no provoke me oo...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Hazard is better than Neymar. You just have to look at the chances he creates, the dribbles made, and how he influences the game with his brilliant passes. I remember the Chelsea vs Arsenal game where he found his way past three defenders in the 18 yard box like "mess" before he got fouled earning a penalty. That's how brilliant he can be. No disrespect to Neymar I think most of his goals are "tap ins" created by Messi and suarez. In fact if Messi was as stingy as he was in 2013 Neymar would still be languishing in 20 goals. He scores well prepared tap-ins like his goal in the copa del ray final
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by vision2050: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin...no provoke me oo...
I will o. lolz
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
UfuomaUN:
Hazard is better than Neymar. You just have to look at the chances he creates, the dribbles made, and how he influences the game with his brilliant passes. I remember the Chelsea vs Arsenal game where he found his way past three defenders in the 18 yard box like "mess" before he got fouled earning a penalty. That's how brilliant he can be. No disrespect to Neymar I think most of his goals are "tap ins" created by Messi and suarez. In fact if Messi was as stingy as he was in 2013 Neymar would still be languishing in 20 goals. He scores well prepared tap-ins like his goal in the copa del ray final
so wat,he should miss it right?....neymar has 7(laliga) assist while hazard has 8(epl) and he stingy..wat if he not?

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
slimsky:

so wat,he should miss it right?....neymar has 7(laliga) assist while hazard has 8(epl) and he stingy..wat if he not?
grin...ona no go kill me with laugh for thuis nairaland..meanwhile ona never tell hazard supporters say neymar sabi play free kick too..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
slimsky:

I'm saying trying to judge Neymar and hazard based on goals and assists without really considering other aspects of their game would be unfair on hazard. Great players are not judged on goals only. Zidane won the 2006 WC most valuable player with three goals(2 pens) and one assist. There where others with better goals and assists stats. It's not always about who scores the most goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
UfuomaUN:

I'm saying trying to judge Neymar and hazard based on goals and assists without really considering other aspects of their game would be unfair on hazard. Great players are not judged on goals only. Zidane won the 2006 WC most valuable player with three goals(2 pens) and one assist. There where others with better goals and assists stats. It's not always about who scores the most goals.
lyk wat? most complete number of dribbles right?

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
If Neymar wants to prove himself let him play in EPL and let me hear say dat he no flop
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2015
binhozie:

who has more assist fabregas or hazard and what is he creating if fabregas has more assist Dan him
is he creating corner kicks or goals
bro I prolly started following football before u were born its obvious
creating chances is different from assist...with your logic iniesta is average since he has very low assist and goals. football is not just all about goals unfortunately cr7 and messi have make it so in the eyes of the new generation fan. why do you think they have golden boot for highest goals scored huh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
so football is just all about goals with your assertion iniesta is an average player considering his assist and goals so far. why do you think they have golden boot for highest goal scorer huh...you guys always talk about goals, 95% of neymar goals this season were tap in from either messi or suarez. i nor blame una sha na cr7 and messi i blame wey don turn football to goals only, no wonder there are no great defenders anymore. if you want to be recognize as a world class player just score goals. smh. if na so zidane, canavaro, figo, nedved for nor be world best. hazard and neymar play different role for their team..hazard is the driving force of chelsea attack whereas, neymar just wait for counter attack from messi to finish off, different set up by coaches..hazard is a good scorer just that his scoring prowess has been limited because falls deep to start the attack. hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 17 at lille (no ucl game).
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Ajibo111(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
i would say both players are good...i like hazard very much as i like neymar..but i bet everyone that neymar will do more assist like hazard if he werent in barcelona..neymar carries the load of the team for brazil and during his corinthian days..barca already has messi the god of football...if hazard plays in barca i see him playing the iniesta role..

GUSH.....U JUST PROVED TO ME THAT YOU DONT WATCH SOCCER GAME.....FOR YOUR INFOMATION.....OSCAR......ALWAYS HELP NEYMAR IN BRASIL....AS HE ALWAYS DO THE FINISHING WORK.....
AGAIN.....NEYMAR DID NOT PLAY IN CORITHIANS RATHER AT SANTOS......
GET IT INTO UR SKULL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ajibo111:

GUSH.....U JUST PROVED TO ME THAT YOU DONT WATCH SOCCER GAME.....FOR YOUR INFOMATION.....OSCAR......ALWAYS HELP NEYMAR IN BRASIL....AS HE ALWAYS DO THE FINISHING WORK.....
AGAIN.....NEYMAR DID NOT PLAY IN CORITHIANS RATHER AT SANTOS......
GET IT INTO UR SKULL
what the hell are you saying...you should rather get facts into your skull..which yeye oscar always assists neymar to score goals...oscar sabi playball?...angry...neymar scores everything for brazil..free kicks,shots and what have you and also assists...did you watch the confederations and world cup at all?...and when i said neymar played for corinthians it was a mistake.....

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
hensben:
so football is just all about goals with your assertion iniesta is an average player considering his assist and goals so far. why do you think they have golden boot for highest goal scorer huh...you guys always talk about goals, 95% of neymar goals this season were tap in from either messi or suarez. i nor blame una sha na cr7 and messi i blame wey don turn football to goals only, no wonder there are no great defenders anymore. if you want to be recognize as a world class player just score goals. smh. if na so zidane, canavaro, figo, nedved for nor be world best. hazard and neymar play different role for their team..hazard is the driving force of chelsea attack whereas, neymar just wait for counter attack from messi to finish off, different set up by coaches..hazard is a good scorer just that his scoring prowess has been limited because falls deep to start the attack. hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 17 at lille (no ucl game).
please what does neymar play for brazil??...neymar is better than hazard in every way..neymar shows up for the big games..neymar leads his country to which ever competition..if hazard plays for barca he will even perform less..because he wont be able to play like and score like neymar...abi shey you think say hazard get skills pass neymar?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
UfuomaUN:

if zidane ever met the present messi i bet you zidane wont win the world best except mayb he won the world cup....messi and ronaldo has revolutionized football....they assist as good as core midfielders and score more than strikers...zidane would have hidden in front of messi and ronaldo..reason why people like iniesta,sneider etc could not emerge as world best..

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by doreenvee(f): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
As a Chelsea fan , Hazardous Hazard is better. tongue
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Ajibo111(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
what the hell are you saying...you should rather get facts into your skull..which yeye oscar always assists neymar to score goals...oscar sabi playball?...angry...neymar scores everything for brazil..free kicks,shots and what have you and also assists...did you watch the confederations and world cup at all?...and when i said neymar played for corinthians it was a mistake.....
THANK GOD YOU HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR SECOND MISTAKE......AND TO TELL YOU MORE ABOUT YOURSELF...I DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL ME THAT YOUR ARE AN OPPOSING FAN....IE.....ANTI CHELSEA....
I CAN SEE SENTIMENTAL VIEW RUNNING IN AND OUT IN YOUR BLOOD VAIN.
OF COURSE....ANY FOOTBALL PUNDIT KNOWS THAT OSCAR IS BRAZIL PLAYMAKER....WE SAW HIM AT ACTION DURING WORLDCUP AND CONFd.......
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
if zidane ever met the present messi i bet you zidane wont win the world best except mayb he won the world cup....messi and ronaldo has revolutionized football....they assist as good as core midfielders and score more than strikers...zidane would have hidden in front of messi and ronaldo..reason why people like iniesta,sneider etc could not emerge as world best..

Something must be wrong with ur head when u say that Zidane would have been behind Messi and Ronaldo. U are only insulting Zidane

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hazard is on the level of Quaresma

Players who dribble with no end product

Few goals few assist

Neymar all day
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
slimsky:

it is actually 9 assists and nt 8.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...ona no go kill me with laugh for thuis nairaland..meanwhile ona never tell hazard supporters say neymar sabi play free kick too..
hazard sabi play free kick too.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
hensben:
wel, the truth is, hazard actually played ucl at Lille in his last season there. Though they were eliminated in group stage. He has actually played in 4 ucl seasons.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
all of una wey d talk abt neymar nd hazard...drz a new kid in d block

memphis depay tongue,yu guys wud feel his wrath...
ehen back to d neymar hazard comparison,im not one of dose who judge players on paper,that is statistics..in as much as statistics is important,i love seeing a players effect in d team...i always use ozil nd iniesta comparison..on paper ozil is beta,but we all knw who is beta...
kai hazard na incoming terror walayi grin,i dnt like when dat guy is running at my defenders...he crushed my beloved manu dis season..even arsenal at d bridge..even mancity..hazard has really won games for chelsea...neymar is a very good finisher...but yu cant compare d quality of players that he has with what hazard has.i always tell pipo,for d playing ground to b level,hazard needs to go to madrid or bayern nd play alongside real quality players...barca has more quality,of cos neymar wud score more goals..barca creates chances easily..

in summary neymar is a better finisher,but i wud personally pick hazard..hes just too deadly nd can produce a moment of magic anytime..apart frm d goals neymar scores,ive not really seen any game changing move or magical play from him...my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
please what does neymar play for brazil??...neymar is better than hazard in every way..neymar shows up for the big games..neymar leads his country to which ever competition..if hazard plays for barca he will even perform less..because he wont be able to play like and score like neymar...abi shey you think say hazard get skills pass neymar?
so you are comparing brazil(best football nation) national team to belgium..when last did belgium won any major tournament? btw, neymar is the focal man in brazil team, all set up plays end with him unlike hazard.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sanchez even pass Neymar bc he is arsenal's star and does not score tap in goals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.