Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86460 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
AT the last world cup Neymar was the main man for Brazil and his injury ruined them while Hazard was one of the worst players for Belgium

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
AT the last world cup Neymar was the main man for Brazil and his injury ruined them while Hazard was one of the worst players for Belgium

Ask urself how many awards Hazard has won and check Neymar's own. Hazard has more awards than Neymar

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bibleuser:

Ask urself how many awards Hazard has won and check Neymar's own. Hazard has more awards than Neymar

Which awards has Hazard won that Neymar hasnt

Neymar has spent 2 season in Europe and has 14 CL goals no penalty

Hazard has played CL for 4 seasons has 5 goals 3 penalties
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which awards has Hazard won that Neymar hasnt

Neymar has spent 2 season in Europe and has 14 CL goals no penalty

Hazard has played CL for 4 seasons has 5 goals 3 penalties

Let Neymar play in EPL and tell me whether he will win PFA when Hazard is there. Instead he will FLOP
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bibleuser:

Let Neymar play in EPL and tell me whether he will win PFA when Hazard is there. Instead he will FLOP
he plays for the best team in d world..so,y should he leave..neymar won the best player @ the Confederations Cup beating the likes of xavi, iniesta, suarez(a player who hazard could not beat to the PFA when he played in England)and u think he will flop @ that overated league...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bibleuser:

This reasoning is senseless sorry to say. WHats special about the EPL is it not the same EPL where Coutinho, Harry Kane are their top players?

So if you are in Havard you need to go to Kwara Poly and see if you can wn best student there

Let Hazard go to SPain and prove himself among the world best players not forming village champion among mediocre EPL teams

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hilsocial(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
hensben:
so football is just all about goals with your assertion iniesta is an average player considering his assist and goals so far. why do you think they have golden boot for highest goal scorer huh...you guys always talk about goals, 95% of neymar goals this season were tap in from either messi or suarez. i nor blame una sha na cr7 and messi i blame wey don turn football to goals only, no wonder there are no great defenders anymore. if you want to be recognize as a world class player just score goals. smh. if na so zidane, canavaro, figo, nedved for nor be world best. hazard and neymar play different role for their team..hazard is the driving force of chelsea attack whereas, neymar just wait for counter attack from messi to finish off, different set up by coaches..hazard is a good scorer just that his scoring prowess has been limited because falls deep to start the attack. hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 17 at lille (no ucl game).

The both are very nice players but if u gv me the two i will collect Neymer. If u gv Hazard more attacking role, he can score like anybody, If u build your team around Neymer he will do everything. The two are good.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hilsocial(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
slimsky:

he plays for the best team in d world..so,y should he leave..neymar won the best player @ the Confederations Cup beating the likes of xavi, iniesta, suarez(a player who hazard could not beat to the PFA when he played in England)and u think he will flop @ that overated league...SMH

Even dou I believe Neymer will do well anywia, I still maintain dat not all players can play at their best in all leagues. Some may change league and flop. The likes of husstlers like Cr7, suarez, Aguero, Tevez, Drogba will succeed even in 9ja league.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

This reasoning is senseless sorry to say. WHats special about the EPL is it not the same EPL where Coutinho, Harry Kane are their top players?

So if you are in Havard you need to go to Kwara Poly and see if you can wn best student there

Let Hazard go to SPain and prove himself among the world best players not forming village champion among mediocre EPL teams
this is the point I have been trying to break into the heads of epl fans...why should I leave barca that can uplift my career,winning treble to a club that isnt half of barcelona...

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
this is the point I have been trying to break into the heads of epl fans...why should I leave barca that can uplift my career,winning treble to a club that isnt half of barcelona...

Dont blame them, Most EPL fans are not particularly smart
Thats where some people dont apply common sense, Its like saying Let Hazard go to Stoke Hull City, Ukranian league or Nigerian league and see if he woud perform

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Showlaybour(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Only Chelsea fans will say Hazard is better than Neymar. fine Hazard is good but Neymar is better

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
hensben:
creating chances is different from assist...with your logic iniesta is average since he has very low assist and goals. football is not just all about goals unfortunately cr7 and messi have make it so in the eyes of the new generation fan. why do you think they have golden boot for highest goals scored huh.

Bro I understand what your are trying to say but it only works for deep lying playmakers or central mild fielders who are little bit too far to constantly give d final ball they create d chance preceding d final ball I.e what a pirlo Xavi or iniesta might do or xabi Alonso wen ozil was in Madrid but its not applicable for wingers cos its just d striker in front of them he cant say he is giving d pass before d final pass cos its just d striker in front of him especially in a 4-3-3 so every thing his creating is for the forward a mildfieder coming in himself and d next winger so he has no excuse meaning he is closer to d striker than fabregas so fabregas is assisting more. and providing d pass before d final pass. creative players Dont always have to be very skill.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
binhozie:

Bro I understand what your are trying to say but it only works for deep lying playmakers or central mild fielders who are little bit too far to constantly give d final ball they create d chance preceding d final ball I.e what a pirlo Xavi or iniesta might do or xabi Alonso wen ozil was in Madrid but its not applicable for wingers cos its just d striker in front of them he cant say he is giving d pass before d final pass cos its just d striker in front of him especially in a 4-3-3 so every thing his creating is for the forward a mildfieder coming in himself and d next winger so he has no excuse meaning he is closer to d striker than fabregas so fabregas is assisting more. and providing d pass before d final pass. creative players Dont always have to be very skill.
you are wrong, it depend on the coach set up.. chelsea play 4-2-3-1; hazard play as left midfielders(LMF) in this formation, in fact, fab or oscar(as AMF) is expected to score lot of goals than hazard in this type of formation. barca plays 4-3-3; neymar play as left wing forward(LWF) in this type of formation, iniesta is the Attacking midfieder(AMF). in 4-3-3 you have three forward unlike in 4-2-3-1 formation.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by buggaboo: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
PureWays:
I'd say Neymar is the better player... When you play among the best players and you still shine, that proves that you are among the greats...

Example is Bale, you can't compare how he plays and shines in Totenham to now that he plays for Real Madrid.

It's not easy to play excellently when your team plays attacking football, where most of the opponent you face park the bus...lol.

If you play in a team where there's not much attention on the forwards, that gives you more chance to counter and show what you got...

Good analysis
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2015
dubylhover:
all of una wey d talk abt neymar nd hazard...drz a new kid in d block

memphis depay tongue,yu guys wud feel his wrath...
ehen back to d neymar hazard comparison,im not one of dose who judge players on paper,that is statistics..in as much as statistics is important,i love seeing a players effect in d team...i always use ozil nd iniesta comparison..on paper ozil is beta,but we all knw who is beta...
kai hazard na incoming terror walayi grin,i dnt like when dat guy is running at my defenders...he crushed my beloved manu dis season..even arsenal at d bridge..even mancity..hazard has really won games for chelsea...neymar is a very good finisher...but yu cant compare d quality of players that he has with what hazard has.i always tell pipo,for d playing ground to b level,hazard needs to go to madrid or bayern nd play alongside real quality players...barca has more quality,of cos neymar wud score more goals..barca creates chances easily..

in summary neymar is a better finisher,but i wud personally pick hazard..hes just too deadly nd can produce a moment of magic anytime..apart frm d goals neymar scores,ive not really seen any game changing move or magical play from him...my opinion though
Tell them
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by lordwest13: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
slimsky:

you claim to be the best when you have no competition,if laliga is easy,why is hazard refusing to play for madrid let see how he can cope with a team full of superstar and best them all
did i just hear u say , why is he refusing to play for madrid??
why do u expejavascript:void(0);ct all superstars to come and play in spain... so u expect him to leave chelsea and come to madrid so that he can be rated .. SMH
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
lordwest13:
did i just hear u say , why is he refusing to play for madrid??
why do u expejavascript:void(0);ct all superstars to come and play in spain... so u expect him to leave chelsea and come to madrid so that he can be rated .. SMH
same as Chelsea fans saying neymar should leave Barcelona and come to epl and prove himself
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hazard is better than Neymar and it is permanent even by FIFA.
Barca is a better team than Chelsea that I agree but EPL is tougher than la liga and so Neymar will not succeed in EPL
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Youssouff10(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
hensben:
you are wrong, it depend on the coach set up.. chelsea play 4-2-3-1; hazard play as left midfielders(LMF) in this formation, in fact, fab or oscar(as AMF) is expected to score lot of goals than hazard in this type of formation. barca plays 4-3-3; neymar play as left wing forward(LWF) in this type of formation, iniesta is the Attacking midfieder(AMF). in 4-3-3 you have three forward unlike in 4-2-3-1 formation.
come with all ur analysis u should know better. Need I remind u that when morinho was coach of madrid dat was his favorite formation (4-2-3-1) and with CR7 on LMF, dat didn't stop him from scoring an average of over 50 goals per season and d formtion even gives more room for attacking options cuz u can have up to 4 striker on the pitch. Hazard's case is no different from dat, though he's good but he hasn't gotten to d level of Neymar, Messi, CR7, cuz the stats don't lie.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
hensben:
the 4-2-3-1 is till 4-3-3 when attacking and 4-5-1 when defending
another example of a 4-2-3-1 will u say ozil was expected to score more than ronaldo. and fabregas at times plays as part of the (2) (Cmf) when Oscar is playing so he is further behind bro stats Dont lie. In barca d formation has changed slightly in that their roles have changed iniesta doesn't drive as much as he used to rakitic does that now iniesta is playing a withdrawn role that Xavi used to play but on d left of d center.Hazard doesn't cut it bro seriously maybe next season but for now. even the tap ins people are talking of that neymar scores it takes a lot of positional sense to score such goals when Sanchez was in barca he wasn't scoring as much and put into consideration d teams he is scoring those tap ins R.madrid, athletico. PSG ,Bayern,Juventus, no be moi moi teams na dats where u find d best defenders.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
binhozie:

the 4-2-3-1 is till 4-3-3 when attacking and 4-5-1 when defending
another example of a 4-2-3-1 will u say ozil was expected to score more than ronaldo. and fabregas at times plays as part of the (2) (Cmf) when Oscar is playing so he is further behind bro stats Dont lie. In barca d formation has changed slightly in that their roles have changed iniesta doesn't drive as much as he used to rakitic does that now iniesta is playing a withdrawn role that Xavi used to play but on d left of d center.Hazard doesn't cut it bro seriously maybe next season but for now. even the tap ins people are talking of that neymar scores it takes a lot of positional sense to score such goals when Sanchez was in barca he wasn't scoring as much and put into consideration d teams he is scoring those tap ins R.madrid, athletico. PSG ,Bayern,Juventus, no be moi moi teams na dats where u find d best defenders.
when sanchez was there messi play as false 9, last season messi play as false 9 too reason neymar was unable to exploit but this season messi was shift to RWF(right wing forward)as we all can see he was pulling the string for barca since xavi and iniesta are no longer in their peak. bro it depend on coach set up, mourhino is defensive minded coach reason he sold mata, schurell and de bruyne. in madrid cr7 is more of a goal scorer not really a winger so mou built the team around him(cr7).
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youssouff10:
come with all ur analysis u should know better. Need I remind u that when morinho was coach of madrid dat was his favorite formation (4-2-3-1) and with CR7 on LMF, dat didn't stop him from scoring an average of over 50 goals per season and d formtion even gives more room for attacking options cuz u can have up to 4 striker on the pitch. Hazard's case is no different from dat, though he's good but he hasn't gotten to d level of Neymar, Messi, CR7, cuz the stats don't lie.
mou built the team around cr7 considering he is a pure winger who is good at scoring goals, cr7 is average in play-making unlike hazard and also he is obsess with goals due to competition with messi. he hasn't gotten to the level of messi and cr7? yes but not neymar...he(neymar) couldn't do jack last season when messi was played as false 9 until this season were he(messi) was move to RWF(RIGHT WING FORWARD), he was pulling the string for neymar reason he scored lot of goals, most of the goals were tap-in.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
hensben:
mou built the team around cr7 considering he is a pure winger who is good at scoring goals, cr7 is average in play-making unlike hazard and also he is obsess with goals due to competition with messi. he hasn't gotten to the level of messi and cr7? yes but not neymar...he(neymar) couldn't do jack last season when messi was played as false 9 until this season were he(messi) was move to RWF(RIGHT WING FORWARD), he was pulling the string for neymar reason he scored lot of goals, most of the goals were tap-in.

last season was neymar s first season in Europe takes time to adapt in barca of all places ask henry Sanchez hleb ibrahimovic.
Even messi himself did not really play well last season d whole team was messed up pique and Valdez dem neymar still scored against athletico and against Madrid about d 2 big teams we met in dat season he is a big game player another thing u shld know. Suarez has helped every body improve sha .

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Ekemini407(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Neymar z just overrated..... Imagin if it was hazard in barca n neymar in Chelsea how d stats wud look like

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2015
binhozie:

last season was neymar s first season in Europe takes time to adapt in barca of all places ask henry Sanchez hleb ibrahimovic.
Even messi himself did not really play well last season d whole team was messed up pique and Valdez dem neymar still scored against athletico and against Madrid about d 2 big teams we met in dat season he is a big game player another thing u shld know. Suarez has helped every body improve sha .
now you are giving excuse for neymar if it were to be hazard you guys wouldn't accept it.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ekemini407:
Neymar z just overrated..... Imagin if it was hazard in barca n neymar in Chelsea how d stats wud look like

That's my guy

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
But Neymar is a star for Brazil. I'm waiting for someone to bet his Dick against Neymar appearing in the Ballon d'or top 3.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 2:04am On Jun 12, 2015
hensben:
now you are giving excuse for neymar if it were to be hazard you guys wouldn't accept it.
I can afford to say dat because neymar plays with almost the same mild fielders - fabregas for Brazil and he is king for Brazil I Dont think if u remove neymar from Brazil and put hazard ul get d same result lai lai
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2015
binhozie:

I can afford to say dat because neymar plays with almost the same mild fielders - fabregas for Brazil and he is king for Brazil I Dont think if u remove neymar from Brazil and put hazard ul get d same result lai lai
same result as how? that brazil will not win matches again if hazard is there or what? before neymar brazil have five WCs. Football is not all about goals, how about other aspect of the game. in brazil, the team is build around neymar because brazil doesn't have a prolific no 9 currently unlike chelsea and belgium were you have costa, benteke/lukaku respectively. hazard create chances for his strikers while others create for neymar thats the difference.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
hensben:
same result as how? that brazil will not win matches again if hazard is there or what? before neymar brazil have five WCs. Football is not all about goals, how about other aspect of the game. in brazil, the team is build around neymar because brazil doesn't have a prolific no 9 currently unlike chelsea and belgium were you have costa, benteke/lukaku respectively. hazard create chances for his strikers while others create for neymar thats the difference.

I am not comparing neymar with oda Brazilian greats but I'm just saying if you see d way he carries d Brazilian team and wen he is not playing its like dere dead u saw it in d world cup na Brazil currently is almost a one man team and d goals he scores are not goals dat were spoon fed u see 40 yard shots with weaker foot free kicks tings DAT are alien to hazards game. I Dont know how to explain it to u sha but wen Oscar and willian and ramirez play for Brazil with neymar its like dey can't do anything without him like messi for barca in 2011. But in Chelsea its a little different hazard is arguably Chelsea s best player but d same feeling of being d only hope of d team is not there
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by chibaic(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
eden hazard is the best winger in terms strenght,dribbling,passes and also he plays with the team more than neymar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.