Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Soccer Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Betting (925 Views)

Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat / How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting / Sports (minus Soccer) Betting Tips'+'---season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Betting by sandwalk: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Can someone please EXPLAIN this type of bet:
Seven-Fold (120 Comb) ?
Re: Soccer Betting by sandwalk: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
seven-fold (120 comb) ?
Re: Soccer Betting by eddytine: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2015
SPORTS BETTING is the fastest means of making money online when you know how to go about it..its suppose to be a business to enjoy and get rewarded for your passion rather than getting hypertensive.Sports betting cannot be reffered to as gambling when u have an effective system that helps u win consistently.you need to know how to read the odds and understand exactly when to place your bets and have an effective system that guarantees a high winning percentage.For you to have an effective betting system you must have spent a lot of time and money in the process,buying ebooks,softwares or going out to placing bets on your own and loosing continuosly as you learn the tricks of how the bookies lure you to your lose..That is why I have brought this system.This system was born from the latest online betting software called the arbitrage which costs $149.wen you use a system like the one I'm about to show you.you're no longer betting its called investment,because out of the full 90minutes of play in a soccer game.you get to use only 7or 8minutes of inplay in which if there's no goal within the 7 or 8minutes you have a sure win no matter which team scores afterwords and you still get to win even if there's no goal.With it you can guarantee a profit of N100-N500 on each betround placed.This system is can be reffered to as ARBZ and is best used with 3 different bookies.it can be used with one bookie,but I'm sure you wouldn't want your bookie to know about ur winning secret and find a way to stop it...this system cost me over N50,000 to know and I have successfully toppled my losses with it..I am giving out this system for as low as N3,000 only.Believe it or not,the only thing between you and any breakthrough you seek is INFORMATION...you can either take the risk and take a bold step to success or save the money for the bookies,ur choice... text CONFIRM. And ur email address to 08138306670 once u have sent N3,000 to. Edward Tine 0004764871 diamond bank..then I will send you a comprehensive email on how to use the ARBZ to make N3,000 daily or more..
Re: Soccer Betting by eddytine: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2015
SPORTS BETTING is the fastest means of making money online when you know how to go about it..its suppose to be a business to enjoy and get rewarded for your passion rather than getting hypertensive.Sports betting cannot be reffered to as gambling when u have an effective system that helps u win consistently.you need to know how to read the odds and understand exactly when to place your bets and have an effective system that guarantees a high winning percentage.For you to have an effective betting system you must have spent a lot of time and money in the process,buying ebooks,softwares or going out to placing bets on your own and loosing continuosly as you learn the tricks of how the bookies lure you to your lose..That is why I have brought this system.This system was born from the latest online betting software called the arbitrage which costs $149.wen you use a system like the one I'm about to show you.you're no longer betting its called investment,because out of the full 90minutes of play in a soccer game.you get to use only 7or 8minutes of inplay in which if there's no goal within the 7 or 8minutes you have a sure win no matter which team scores afterwords and you still get to win even if there's no goal.With it you can guarantee a profit of N100-N500 on each betround placed.This system is can be reffered to as ARBZ and is best used with 3 different bookies.it can be used with one bookie,but I'm sure you wouldn't want your bookie to know about ur winning secret and find a way to stop it...this system cost me over N50,000 to know and I have successfully toppled my losses with it..I am giving out this system for as low as N3,000 only.Believe it or not,the only thing between you and any breakthrough you seek is INFORMATION...you can either take the risk and take a bold step to success or save the money for the bookies,ur choice... text CONFIRM. And ur email address to 08138306670 once u have sent N3,000 to. Edward Tine 0004764871 diamond bank..then I will send you a comprehensive email on how to use the ARBZ to make N3,000 daily or more..

(1) (Reply)

Online Business::: Why Your Payoneer Card Didn't Arrive / Paypal Available For Sale #200 Per $1 / Is MTN Playing Tricks On Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.