Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture (19383 Views)

Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / Peter Onyekwere-Ebigbo Elected Into World Council On Torture Victims / Amnesty International Report Nigeria Police Targets Pro Biafrans - UK Ibtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by B69U: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
First time magazine makes Shekau most influential person of the year, where was Amnasty International.

We will still buys weapons regardless of the International politics, America will never put boots on our soil.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by B69U: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
I DONT KNOW WAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR OBSESSION TO IMPOSE THEIR CHAOS ON US.

HAVE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL SUBMITTED REPORT ON U.S POLICE GENOCIDE ON AFRICAN AMERICANS?

WE KNOW HOW THEY MURDER BLACK AMERICANS AND THE COURT CLOSE THE FILE, WHERE IS AMNASTY?

DEM NO GET LIVER REACH THAT SIDE, JUST AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
4k them for me !!!
Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by unclejb2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
I remember when Buhari said any fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north. Now he is president we dare him to touch Heroes like Ihejirika who made sure Boko Haram activities were kept at the barest minimum under his watch. Unfortunately all the people indicted by the stupid AI are christains and mostly from the south with exception of Badeh who is a northern christain.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by crystalk20: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by Drone007: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buhari-to-probe-amnesty-international-report-on-torture/#sthash.qxu2gjlR.dpuf
LET HIM ALSO 'LOOK' INTO THE DESECRATION OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE OF ODI AND ZAKI-BIAM WHO WERE MASSACRED ON THE ORDERS OF PRESIDENT OBASANJO!
Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by Myself2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
nagoma:

I have responded to him but I will ignore you. Your level of thinking is far too inferior.

Look at this buffoon, the number of likes on my post suggests that mine us the popular position while you are just a pathetic fellow with a corrupt chip in ur brain hence you're wading in a pool of crass delusion.

So,

Your father, your real father.
Re: President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture by nagoma(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Myself2:

Look at this buffoon, the number of likes on my post suggests that mine us the popular position while you are just a pathetic fellow with a corrupt chip in ur brain hence you're wading in a pool of crass delusion.
So,
Your father, your real father.

He remains ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel / Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.