Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (19377 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Calculating: 1:27pm On May 11, 2019
Former chairman of the Pension Reforms Task Team (PRTT), Abdulrasheed Maina, has resurfaced with corruption allegations against serving officials in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Maina, a fugitive declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleged that some top government officials are still operating bank accounts not linked to the Treasury Single Account (TSA).

TSA is a public accounting system using a single account, or a set of linked accounts by government to ensure all revenue receipts and payments are done through a Consolidated Revenue Account (CRA) at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The former pension chief was first removed from office in 2010 by former president, Goodluck Jonathan, on allegations of stealing pension funds.

He was secretly reinstated and promoted by officials in the present administration but was dismissed by Mr Buhari in 2017 when his reinstatement was made public.

Since his dismissal, he has gone underground, speaking from his hiding place.

In an interview on Human Rights Radio, 101.1 FM, Abuja, on Friday, the former pension boss pledged to come out of hiding if the president can assure him of full protection.

He said he was still in the country, contrary to reports that he has left, daring security agencies to storm his home and arrest him.

“I am in Nigeria, I just travelled for lesser Hajj, I have been in Nigeria for long, in my house. If I did something let them come and arrest me. I didn’t do anything,” Maina said revealing that the current Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, still operates bank accounts that are not linked to the Treasury Single Account.

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/buharis-cabinet-members-still-operating-bank-accounts-not-linked-to-tsa-fugitive-maina/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by SLAP44: 1:28pm On May 11, 2019
"Above the law "

Part 5 grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Amuocha: 1:45pm On May 11, 2019
Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2019
The only name that could fall off of that his gworo infested mouth is Wilfred Oyo-Ita?

Because she opposed his illegitimate reinstatement and double promotion?

This is the Nigeria of Mr Integrity where criminals and fugitives from his tribe and religion are untouchable.

Nigeria will survive Buhari

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Ibegtodiffer: 3:36pm On May 11, 2019
He will be found and arrested soon. Trust APC led government.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by codedguy1(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2019
SLAP44:
"Above the law "

Part 5 grin grin grin

Starring Ganduje and Maina.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Opinedecandid(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
Before, ngo?

Buhari, his wife and kids, his extended family members and his 'men' are 'above and over' the law.

This is Nigeria.
This is the 'fairest' administration!

Let the ignorant keep applauding the 'literate'
In the country of the blind, one eye man is the 'President'.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
Everyone knows vubu is a fraud

Even his fans

But 30k won't allow their brains work well in the afternoon

31 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Mustack: 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
Thank you for being this to FP
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Bolustical: 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
If not for Daura Lawal, this man is supposed to be a neighbour to Sambo Dasuki. The fact that this man can still talk is an indictment on the President's anti-corruption crusade.

EFCC and DSS should do their work and smoke him out of his hiding.

BTW, the allegation against Oyo-Ita should be investigated thoroughly.

IPOB goats must not be given chance to say rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Bolustical: 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
Yesd
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by kolnel: 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
Ok

He should come back and name them ?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by jaytee01(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
So this criminal still has mouth to talk....... And he could only mention Oyo-Ita? What of Ameachi, Ngige, Dambazzau and the rest?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Agbaletu: 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
I listened to Maina yesterday when he revealed a lot of evil things that are going on in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by AmazingELixir: 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
Ok naa
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by happney65: 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
He even has the effrontery to dey talk sha,but my good friend omolola15 says buhari does not know about his reinstatement.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by BuyACar(f): 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
I know some nairalanders you can never see on this thread, bunch of zombies defending their master because 30k

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
Coming from Maina, reduces the value of the news..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Olukat(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
happney65:
my good friend omolola15 says buhari does not know about his reinstatement.. grin grin grin

Buhari is not aware of anything grin grin grin grin
He's just a President if he fails blame yourself grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2019
jaytee01:
So this criminal still has mouth to talk....... And he could only mention Oyo-Ita? What of Ameachi, Ngige, Dambazzau and the rest?
don't just call him criminal until u have a reason to. I listened to him when he was called by Ahmed Isa and he said a lot. I think the president need to give the man a listening ear and allow him (maina) report to him (president) directly so as to get an undiluted result. But I doubt if that will happen because the person in Aso rock is not Buhari. He's a controlled jubrin from Sudan. What powers does he have though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by rawtouch: 4:43pm On May 11, 2019
intergrity cabinet
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by 9japrof(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nigga even have the boldness to tell us straight to our face " I dey my house, comman beat me"

Chai e no go better for our useless politicians in this country
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by NobleAngell(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
Its no longer news that this government is a corrupt one. Buhari may not even be aware of this. He is fighting corruption but the people surrounding him are driving the corruption vehicle. WHAT A WASTE OF FIGHT!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by alphaNomega: 4:45pm On May 11, 2019
I knew it! Crooks!! All of them!!!

Laws are meant for poor people. angry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by SarkinYarki: 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
Ibegtodiffer:
He will be found and arrested soon. Trust APC led government.

exactly ..once you expose the rot in APC the EFCC suddenly starts to look for you
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by somez(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
He is innocent .

The cabals only want him dead cos they know he will reveal more hidden accounts that even Buhari no nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Realbelieveer(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
Jonathan is a fool cry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by InWord: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
Which account is he talking about? Does head of service run any revenue agency? Which of the government income does the office of HOS control?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Saltoflife: 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
Ma my mother
Man wey I be
Mane of Liverpool
Maine of pension Nigeria

If I am to choose between EFCC saying the truth and Maina saying the truth...I choose Maina.

Like for Maina. ..share for EFCC.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by chloride6: 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
Spill the beans, sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing / Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook / It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.