Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Photo: Eva Alordiah Gushes About Her Lovergirl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Eva Alordiah Gushes About Her Lovergirl (545 Views)

Eva Alordiah Gets Engaged On Stage Live At Headies Awards / “my God’s Greatest Gift”: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About Her Dad As He Turns 80 / RELATIONSHIP: My Dog Is My Current Best Friend - Eva Alordiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Eva Alordiah Gushes About Her Lovergirl by kushma(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eva Alordiahposted the above photo on Instagram and it has been causing serious issues on the platform.
Most of her fans are saying the rapper is into lesbianism. Eva caption reads “I love that I met you. Meeting you helped me let go. Letting go helped me heal. Healing isn’t something everyone gets a chance at. I want to see you againHelen Chalmers. Please say yes!”
We are not sure about the relationship between the two but the rapper’s caption means she and Helen are up to something.

Re: Photo: Eva Alordiah Gushes About Her Lovergirl by ammyluv2002(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: Eva Alordiah Gushes About Her Lovergirl by Caseless: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
If you've watched the video of her song titled 'deaf'(hope I got the title right), you'd know that Eva is a lesbian.

(1) (Reply)

Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You / 35 Reasons To Love Nigeria / Buhari Needs Men Like Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.