Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You (549 Views)

Seun And Lalasticlala / Between Nigerian Musicians And Bloggers / Seun And Lalasticlala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You by Olusharp(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
I created a topic to fight a cause, seun I begged you to even confirm and what did you do about it? nothing www.nairaland.com/2324550/open-letter-governor-ibikunle-amosun ....

Seun I an ashamed if you aren't.. You stay in ogun you even run your business from ogun, but it is a shame on you and other bloggers from ogun (if there is any which I doubt) the one I posted doesn't concern you? Ok what about the one at oju ore/ cannaan land people are suffering because of this bad road rather than help spread the news all you do is creating useless threads of season film.. Seun or let me address you formally Mr seun osewa and every bloggers blogging from ogun state shame on you all, there are sensible topic that can be created from things happening yet all you people do is spread rumors when you can get fact and help a cause...
Re: Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Seun And Bloggers From OGUN State Shame On You by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just dey wonder how some people qo shout Seun as if na their mate.. but truly, brother seun, you need to look into his matter because customer is always riqht.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Were Utterly Disgraced Because Of A Certificate And You Found One (pic) / Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki / Remember These? Which Was Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.