Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos (2021 Views)

Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by xmobaba(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
OMG! This pastor of church named End times disciples ministries in Gauteng ,South Africa makes his members strip. The photos were first shared on their Facebook page but they deleted them after backlash.Thanks to a reader, I still got the pics
Really living up to the name of the church. End times indeed.. click here to view more photo http://xmoentertainment..com/2015/06/south-africa-pastor-stripping-his.html

Re: South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by kilode100(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Very unsexy pic.

21 Likes

Re: South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by goodmorning40: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Did he force them? Wetin u dey findoo u go see
Re: South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by shangodele(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ignorance nd lack of knowledge turns slavery
Re: South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by Stillfire: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
When you don't know who you are...
When you do not read your bible but leave it to charlatans to help you interpret it...
When you can die for your pastor...
Re: South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos by Sleekydee(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
all this church members dat aren't spiritual enuf to discern the true Spirit of God, hw cn a pastor tell you to strip? oga o

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grand Children(pictures) / Should I Allow My New Wife Take This Job / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.