Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home (2024 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
I mean, how can?

Even if he wants to carry woman, he should have used a hotel or somewhere different. This man has the money to lodge na.

The wife is all loving and loyal. She has 3 kids for him, the eldest not more than 5 years old.

They just travelled for weekends, and this man brought a woman (probably a lovepeddler), drove her in his car silently around 11pm into the compound to his matrimonal bed and be having sex with her in the middle of the night.

Instead of him to be shameful and keep things low, he played very loud music and was disturbing the whole compound, while the lady he carried was moaning heavily and we could hear the sound of his hitting her heavily. What if he slumps?

From what I heard this isn't the first time, he's used to it whenever the wife travels with the kids especially during the holidays.

How low can he get. I just don't know if I should confront the man or leave him and tell the wife.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by ogbenimax007: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Mind your business oga

15 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
ogbenimax007:
Mind your business oga

If I saw him outside I swear, I won't be worried.
But bringing in different women to have sex in your matrimonal bed is very very low
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by westlius(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Oga mind ur buz.
U no b saint too

9 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Roboto11: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Aproko.

15 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by westlius(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

But bringing in different women to have sex in your matrimonal bed is very very low
Thats his cross for him to carry
Men who are married are suffering from hot sex
Wife's changes when they married
But the man is still actively strong

5 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2023
westlius:
Oga mind ur buz.
U no b saint too

I'm not claiming to be saint na.
He supposed to act sensibly by lodging these ladies in a hotel. Why his matrimonal home na
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Aproko.

NO na. It's very disgusting!!! His matrimonal bed o?
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2023
westlius:

Thats his cross for him to carry
Men who are married are suffering from hot sex
Wife's changes when they married
But the man is still actively strong

The question is not about his activeness in sex. It's disregard for his wife, bringing women into his matrimonal home. He has the money, he can book a hotel!!
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Roboto11: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

NO na. It's very disgusting!!! His matrimonal bed o?

I agree.

I'm just making humour.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by DaddyRochie1642: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2023
If you confront the man or you tell the wife, then you practically have no sense at all.

You think it's only you that knows what the man has been doing all these while abi?, What about those that know what the man has been doing all these while and minded their business.

Your type of person smells like a bloody snitch.

9 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Roboto11:

I agree.

I'm just making humour.

I just pity his wife and kids

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Beremx(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Did you peep through the window to see your neighbor hitting hard on the love peddler? Oga mind your business o!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by DaddyRochie1642: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

The question is not about his activeness in sex. It's disregard for his wife, bringing women into his matrimonal home. He has the money, he can book a hotel!!

Oga it is not your business

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Mhizzard(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2023
But you didn't include that his wife is related to you in one way or the other.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by SUPERPACK: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Seeing lots of people telling the OP to mind his business makes me understand why we have bad leaders in Nigeria. When a politician steals they all jump out to say mind your business, that it's not your money.

Same smelling creatures will still come out here to say women are promiscuous but because this situation it's a man they give excuses.

Charity they say begins at home, until every Nigerian starts seeing evil as evil in their neighbourhood level the country can never be good.

10 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by westlius(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Seeing lots of people telling the OP to mind his business makes me understand why we have bad leaders in Nigeria. When a politician steals they all jump out to say mind your business, that it's not your money.

Same smelling creatures will still come out here to say women are promiscuous but because this situation it's a man they give excuses.

Charity they say begins at home, until every Nigerian starts seeing evil as evil in their neighbourhood level the country can never be good.
Why we all say mind ur buz is dis

Family matters dem no dey carry am for head if no b ur Family.
What will be d gain if d woman knows
Leave her husband
Move out with the kids
Probably leave him
And the man will pick one of his side chicks as wife
Who loses at the end

3 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by SUPERPACK: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2023
westlius:

Leave her husband
Move out with the kids
Probably leave him
Who loses at the end
What if he ends up infecting the wife with HIV from his promiscuous life? If you are the wife's brother, relative or cousin will you be happy or stand and watch. A broken marriage is better than a life filled with retroviral drugs for a lifetime because of a useless partner.

We all will be judged by what we do on Earth and also the things we fail to do too, love your neighbour as you love yourself

4 Likes

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Kobojunkie: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:
■ They just travelled for weekends, and this man brought a woman (probably a lovepeddler), drove her in his car silently around 11pm into the compound to his matrimonal bed and be having sex with her in the middle of the night.
Instead of him to be shameful and keep things low, he played very loud music and was disturbing the whole compound, while the lady he carried was moaning heavily and we could hear the sound of his hitting her heavily. What if he slumps?.
The only thing wey I read na noise pollution and I wonder why una no bang him door to tell him to stop? undecided
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:
Did you peep through the window to see your neighbor hitting hard on the love peddler? Oga mind your business o!
Is this what you have to say?
Read well na.

The loud moans were just much. Remember, not every human sound can loud music cover up

And besides it was in the middle of the night, when you can hear even a pin drop.

So you are supporting him?
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga it is not your business

This it's not my business attitude is sickening!! This is why we have so many ills in the society
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Mhizzard:
But you didn't include that his wife is related to you in one way or the other.

So I'll have to wait till she's related to me? This is their matrimonal home for crying out loud!!!

He can use a hotel. Others never bring another woman into their matrimonal home!

Apply some decorum please!

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by DaddyRochie1642: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This it's not my business attitude is sickening!! This is why we have so many ills in the society

I challenge you if you think you're a man to go and confront the man or tell his wife.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2023
SUPERPACK:

Don't mind them o.

Until things get out of hand
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2023
westlius:

Leave her husband
Move out with the kids
Probably leave him
Who loses at the end

My worry here is bringing them into their matrimonal home. It's disgusting
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Mhizzard(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

So I'll have to wait till she's related to me? This is their matrimonal home for crying out loud!!!

He can use a hotel. Others never bring another woman into their matrimonal home!

Apply some decorum please!
that is the question the man will ask you.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Nice2023(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I'm not claiming to be saint na.
He supposed to act sensibly by lodging these ladies in a hotel. Why his matrimonal home na

Men in heat don't act responsibly...just show me one since u were born?
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by 9japride(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I mean, how can?

Even if he wants to carry woman, he should have used a hotel or somewhere different. This man has the money to lodge na.

The wife is all loving and loyal. She has 3 kids for him, the eldest not more than 5 years old.

They just travelled for weekends, and this man brought a woman (probably a lovepeddler), drove her in his car silently around 11pm into the compound to his matrimonal bed and be having sex with her in the middle of the night.

Instead of him to be shameful and keep things low, he played very loud music and was disturbing the whole compound, while the lady he carried was moaning heavily and we could hear the sound of his hitting her heavily. What if he slumps?

From what I heard this isn't the first time, he's used to it whenever the wife travels with the kids especially during the holidays.

How low can he get. I just don't know if I should confront the man or leave him and tell the wife.

[color=#006600][/color]

Mind your business. Do know know if he's wife is starving him of $ex?
Marriage matter is very complicated.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by mrjojo: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Let me give you this quality advice my man. Learn to mind you business!! i know this isn't as easy it sounds, but you'll save yourself alot of unnecessary headaches adhering to this.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Your neighbor dey sneak in, my own dey bring them anytime. Him wife dey another state, girls dey like with am for him house.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by rabiudon: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I mean, how can?

Oga, face your face
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by RPG2020(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Just tell us say he wife dey your eyes 👀 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Our Parents Told Us! / Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? / A Serious Marriage Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.